Democrat Hyper Inflation Crisis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The Democrats Can’t Ignore Inflation in the Midterm ...

7 hours ago · Democrats would embrace talking about the economy at every campaign stop in the country and tout the Biden economy as a roaring success, which, aside from inflation....

Comment:
The Democrat Hyper Inflation Crisis should be the #1 issue in the 2022 election.
But we know that the Democrats will try to make the Corona Virus, Race, Russia, Climate ........ the issues
Fugg every one of them.

inflationkjdajdhadkjadkh.JPG
inflationkjfskdjfhk.JPG
inflationjkjkfdjfdkjfkjhckj.jpg
inflationaihdkjadhadh.jpg

Devaluation of the dollar is right around the corner. That is why the Democrats want to replace it with federal cryptocurrency.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Devaluation of the dollar is right around the corner. That is why the Democrats want to replace it with federal cryptocurrency.
good god, no one wants to replace the greenback now, not with inflation cutting the value of the debt.

With the progs acting as a dead weight, the question is whether we can trim the deficits in the next three years.

There has never been a system that has lifted people out of abject poverty like capitalism has period. If there's another system that's been more successful than I'll give you a chance to let us all know what it is.
Yeah and it still exist today no matter how much the Repubs on USMB over animate it's demise.

good god, no one wants to replace the greenback now, not with inflation cutting the value of the debt.

With the progs acting as a dead weight, the question is whether we can trim the deficits in the next three years.
Your grandma and grandpa own part of that debt, moron. I don't care you your grandparents lose their nest egg, but I care if mine do.

Forum List

Back