Democrat Judge-Nominee Won't Say She Is Against Crime

Right, you like to ask questions but not so good at answering them.
Royalty doesn't answer questions.....I learned that in a Shakespeare course.

You aren't going to be allowed to post lies and simply hike up your skirt and waddle away.

pknopp said:

I'm not a Democrat but that is all you have because you can't own up to the idea that you support the very thing you pretend to be against.

So you claim.....yet your posts tell a very different story.

Could you provide several of your pro-Republican posts?

No?

Why is that?

Can we agree that you are simply a low-life lying cur?

On second thought:

It is true that we have butt loads of judges who are “anti” crime. Pretty cliche. Right?

Maybe Brandon’s brain is guilty of actually having a thought. (I know. I have my doubts, too. Maybe one of his bosses had the “thought” and gave a directive to the President).

So, the geniuses who tell the President what to think and what to say and what to do maybe had a sudden flash of “insight”’and decided, “Hey. What if we balance things? Maybe we should have a few PRO CRIME judges.”

On second thought:

It is true that we have butt loads of judges who are “anti” crime. Pretty cliche. Right?

Maybe Brandon’s brain is guilty of actually having a thought. (I know. I have my doubts, too. Maybe one of his bosses had the “thought” and gave a directive to the President).

So, the geniuses who tell the President what to think and what to say and what to do maybe had a sudden flash of “insight”’and decided, “Hey. What if we balance things? Maybe we should have a few PRO CRIME judges.”

Pro-crime?

What Is Social Justice? | Define And Practice | Pachamama ...
Social justice is the equal access to wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society. A Brief History of Social Justice. Social Justice as a concept arose in the early 19th century during the

Pro-crime?

What Is Social Justice? | Define And Practice | Pachamama ...
Social justice is the equal access to wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society. A Brief History of Social Justice. Social Justice as a concept arose in the early 19th century during the
Always at the ready to add something not actually under discussion (with some definitions thrown in), ladies and gentlemen, HEEEEREEEEE’s little surada.

Always at the ready to add something not actually under discussion (with some definitions thrown in), ladies and gentlemen, HEEEEREEEEE’s little surada.

Skeered to define your terms? Much better to be vague as hell.. Pro crime?LOLOLOL

“‘Do you believe that a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice?’ Kennedy asked.”

Here’s the thing. Whatever definition one chooses for “social justice,” is only significant to the extent that it tells one that forgiving defendants for crimes is required.

Gee. Here is a thought. And of course I’m just spit balling here: wouldn’t it be reasonable for a nominee to a judicial bench be at least a little opposed to criminality?

“‘Do you believe that a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice?’ Kennedy asked.”

Here’s the thing. Whatever definition one chooses for “social justice,” is only significant to the extent that it tells one that forgiving defendants for crimes is required.

Gee. Here is a thought. And of course I’m just spit balling here: wouldn’t it be reasonable for a nominee to a judicial bench be at least a little opposed to criminality?

There is only "justice."

The other is a term of art, basically propaganda allow the Democrats to 'justify' criminality.

Skeered to define your terms? Much better to be vague as hell.. Pro crime?LOLOLOL
I’m all for good definitions. Always have been. But the question is kind of irrelvant. Unless you think that the meaning of “social justice” requires that a judge shrug off crimes.

Is that what you believe?

I mean, holy shit. I thought you were largely an empty vessel. But wow. You truly are vacant.

Last edited:
So interesting how Trump and his Cult claim to love law and order, the police and all law enforcement personnel. But, when it comes to trying to take over the government on January 6 and protesting against COURTS OF LAW including the SCOTUS that refused to overturn a valid Presidential election, they accept and fully support the lawless efforts of Trump and his minions. They don't mind breaking the law and subverting the Constitution if it benefits their Messiah! Bigly!!!
This thread isn't about Trump. So run along.

Then it would have been so easy for the nominee to say "No".

Yet that didn't happen.

Ask yourself why.

Its a very convoluted question.. What does a criminal act have to do with social justice?

What is so hard to simply say no?
Also, if the nominee had any wit, the reply could be: “it isn’t up to a judge to ‘forgive’ whether it is in the name of ‘Social Justice’ or for any other social cause. But, Senator Kennedy, if you are asking whether a person charged with murder should have a case dismissed because of a clamor for ‘social justice’ then I would have to say, ‘no.’”

It is and has been for decades, the Democrat policy to stand for criminals, rather than for law abiding citizens.

1. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.” Inquirer.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes
    1. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.
b. "There is an activist judge behind each of the most perverse failures of today's justice system: violent offenders serving barely 40 percent of their sentences; 3.5 million criminals, most of them repeat offenders, on the streets on probation and parole; 35 percent of all persons arrested for violent crime on probation, parole or pretrial release at the time of their arrest." (Article cited.)

How stupid, how easily manipulated, must one be to vote Democrat????

It's a trick question.. a crime has nothing to do with social justice.
That’s another stupid answer. Whether a criminal case should be “forgiven” or “dismissed” in the name of Social Justice is the question. Any worthwhile judicial nominee could have easily fielded that question even if it required getting it “clarified” first.

That’s another stupid answer. Whether a criminal case should be “forgiven” or “dismissed” in the name of Social Justice is the question. Any worthwhile judicial nominee could have easily fielded that question even if it required getting it “clarified” first.

What does one have to do with the other?

What does one have to do with the other?
If you were the judicial nominee, and thought that your above inquiry needed to be addressed before you could fairly answer the Senator’s question, you could — you know — ASK the Senator to clarify it. As a judicial nominee, you really shouldn’t just refuse to answer.

Forum List

Back