Democrat men think it is okay to murder politicians....but, we should give up our guns......insane.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have a poll of Americans on political assassination.....no surprise here...we are seeing democrats becoming more and more violent...

According to a recently released poll, nearly half of male Democrats under the age of 50 (44 %) say it’s acceptable to assassinate a politician “who is harming the country or our democracy,” the highest percentage of any age/gender/party demographic.

And here we have a poll of Americans on political assassination.....no surprise here...we are seeing democrats becoming more and more violent...

According to a recently released poll, nearly half of male Democrats under the age of 50 (44 %) say it’s acceptable to assassinate a politician “who is harming the country or our democracy,” the highest percentage of any age/gender/party demographic.

No one is proposing giving up your guns...I mean, no one. They're looking for a ban on AR-15's..but that isn't gonna happen. Nor will simply raising the minimum age you can buy one to.

And again, let me point out the EXACT reasons you don't quote alt-right media. They lie to you. To keep people like you in a constant state of outrage. If you took the time to read through the SPLC link, you'll find that none of what you've copied here is the truth. However, this paragraph is taken directly from the link. And this is no surprise to anyone who has paid attention to the rise of the alt-right over the last decade plus.

"Those on the right appear more likely to approve of political violence. When asked whether they believed that “some violence might be necessary to protect the country from radical extremists,” 41% of Republicans agreed, compared to 34% of Democrats and 29% of independents. Over half of Republicans say the country seems headed toward a civil war in the near future, compared to 39% of Democrats".

No one is proposing giving up your guns...I mean, no one. They're looking for a ban on AR-15's..but that isn't gonna happen. Nor will simply raising the minimum age you can buy one to.

And again, let me point out the EXACT reasons you don't quote alt-right media. They lie to you. To keep people like you in a constant state of outrage. If you took the time to read through the SPLC link, you'll find that none of what you've copied here is the truth. However, this paragraph is taken directly from the link. And this is no surprise to anyone who has paid attention to the rise of the alt-right over the last decade plus.

"Those on the right appear more likely to approve of political violence. When asked whether they believed that “some violence might be necessary to protect the country from radical extremists,” 41% of Republicans agreed, compared to 34% of Democrats and 29% of independents. Over half of Republicans say the country seems headed toward a civil war in the near future, compared to 39% of Democrats".

The entire leadership of the democrat party wants to ban and confiscate guns......sell your crap to biden voters.

Yeah....context, doofus........it is the democrats who are actively engaged in political violence right now.....Republicans recognize the Constitution and Bill of Rights have in them the point that defending the Constitution from government may, at some point, be necessary....the democrats have been engaging in political violence since Trump won the office...they used blm and antifa to burn, loot and kill in black neighorhoods for 7 months.......they tried to murder the republican baseball team and now voted against protecting conservative Supreme Court justices...you idiot.

LOL I'm not surprised you read and believe a tabloid such as this one you linked.

You use the SPLC......

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

They are a hate group, you doofus.....

The entire leadership of the democrat party wants to ban and confiscate guns......sell your crap to biden voters.

Yeah....context, doofus........it is the democrats who are actively engaged in political violence right now.....Republicans recognize the Constitution and Bill of Rights have in them the point that defending the Constitution from government may, at some point, be necessary....the democrats have been engaging in political violence since Trump won the office...they used blm and antifa to burn, loot and kill in black neighorhoods for 7 months.......they tried to murder the republican baseball team and now voted against protecting conservative Supreme Court justices...you idiot.
Please provide links to legitimate media sources that claim that the leadership wants to ban and confiscate all guns. You really don't need to because you and I both know you're just spouting your usual bullshit.

The violence, bile, and vitriol started on the right, continues on the right, and since your savior lost the election and threw a temper tantrum, it's only accelerated. Since the night Barack Obama was elected and people like you lost..your..shit, it's been getting progressively worse. I only need to look at some of the posts on this board to know who's perpetrating the push for violence. Hint..it isn't liberals and progressives.

Republicans are always saying guns are to keep government politicians in line & overthrow them. Now they are upset when democrats agree.

Last edited:
You use the SPLC......

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

They are a hate group, you doofus.....
OK. You're dissing an article linked in your alt-right hit piece that the author of said piece was referencing?
So basically, you're a partisan hack.

Oh well. Why did I expect different?

"Democrat men think", there is something deeply wrong in that statement.

Please provide links to legitimate media sources that claim that the leadership wants to ban and confiscate all guns. You really don't need to because you and I both know you're just spouting your usual bullshit.

The violence, bile, and vitriol started on the right, continues on the right, and since your savior lost the election and threw a temper tantrum, it's only accelerated. Since the night Barack Obama was elected and people like you lost..your..shit, it's been getting progressively worse. I only need to look at some of the posts on this board to know who's perpetrating the push for violence. Hint..it isn't liberals and progressives.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. The Left is just as vile.

Statement: "The entire leadership of the democrat party wants to ban and confiscate guns......sell your crap to biden voters."

Response: Another BIG LIE and fictional Conspiracy Story.

Forum List

Back