Democrat Neighbor Electrocuted THEN Charged with Trespassing

It doesn't? One says you can't, the other says you're immune....... Am I missing something somewhere? :dunno:

Oh, yes, you are, several things; a brain, honesty, moral bearings, a conscience, I guess I will leave it there for now.

i'm surprised you actually know what a comma is let alone be able to spell it.........
Yeah, that is probably like secret knowledge in your social circles, lol
:lmao:

Oh, by the way tag, you're it.........

Thats about all you have left, isnt it?

tag.....roflmao
Tag you're it.........

(And the hysterically funny part is you have no idea why.......)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No, you will always be "it", troll.
Tag.......

Yeah, that is probably like secret knowledge in your social circles, lol

tag.....roflmao
Tag you're it.........

Tag.......
So you are wrong by proxy arguments now, that is fine, you are still wrong.

tag.....roflmao
Tag you're it.........

Tag.......
So you are wrong by proxy arguments now, that is fine, you are still wrong.
Tag....... :lmao:

CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE
Sec. 83.001. CIVIL IMMUNITY. A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant's use of force or deadly force, as applicable.
Now that code has nothing to do with booby traps, ya have to look at application.

it certainly does apply it specifically applies as stated under chaper 9

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43
Look at the first code you posted, the second would contradict the first. :dunno:

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL
It doesn't? One says you can't, the other says you're immune....... Am I missing something somewhere? :dunno:

in the penal code (the first one ) it say justification in other words under the set circumstances

it is legal

the second one civil code says you have immuity from a lawsuit if it was justifiable

Now that code has nothing to do with booby traps, ya have to look at application.

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43
Look at the first code you posted, the second would contradict the first. :dunno:

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

in the penal code (the first one ) it say justification in other words under the set circumstances

it is legal

the second one civil code says you have immuity from a lawsuit if it was justifiable
Somehow I missed the justifiable part or misread it, it looked like a contradiction. Happens to the best of us. My bad. :D

from the prior post

PENAL CODE

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

Somehow I missed the justifiable part or misread it, it looked like a contradiction. Happens to the best of us. My bad. :D

there are examples that go over the line

like rigging a shotgun to go off

if someone tampers with a window for example

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

This is what a normal conversation is as opposed to Jimbowie's typical; "you're an idiot, your a moron, you're an asshole" (yes, at times...... :D ) idea of arguing........
Thanks! :thup:

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

Part of it is (I think) state statutes also where things like electrifying a booby trap is illegal no matter what. If I remember correctly it was illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia possibly in other states, localities also.

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

This is what a normal conversation is as opposed to Jimbowie's typical; "you're an idiot, your a moron, you're an asshole" (yes, at times...... :D ) idea of arguing........

when i was much younger

there was someone that was constantly

stealing stuff out an old truck i was rebuilding

so i started letting joey my German Shepard

sleep in it at night after a couple of nights

joey was at the back door in the morning

and a nice tool bag laid along side the ol truck

was it a booby trap i dont know

did i have any more problems with parts disappearing

no not after that

--LOL

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

Part of it is (I think) state statutes also where things like electrifying a booby trap is illegal no matter what. If I remember correctly it was illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia possibly in other states, localities also.

there may be some local ordinances

it is legal

there may be some local ordinances
Well it appears my initial concept of the law (application) was at least partially wrong, at least in a broad, overarching sense. Unlike some who walk on water and change water into wine I'm willing to admit I'm not infallible. :thup:

it is legal

when i was much younger

there was someone that was constantly

stealing stuff out an old truck i was rebuilding

so i started letting joey my German Shepard

sleep in it at night after a couple of nights

joey was at the back door in the morning

and a nice tool bag laid along side the ol truck

was it a booby trap i dont know

did i have any more problems with parts disappearing

no not after that

--LOL
A dog outside........ Plausible deniability....... :D

Trying to steal someone's property is also illegal.
No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out all on your own or did someone have to help you?
. Sounds like some is losing the debate, and that someone is you... lol
Loosing the debate? What debate, that there are laws against booby trapping property? Or do you somehow think I've been arguing for the protection of criminals all of this time? Honestly, is that what your muddled mind came up with? :dunno:
I'm calling bullshit. What laws are you talking about?

There was a time I worked at a call center and we had someone stealing the lunches of other employees. So I brought some Dominos Pizza for lunch and laced it thoroughly with a concentrated laxative a friend concocted at a lab. We found out very quickly who the thief was.

I technically booby trapped pizza. I just want to make sure there isn't a warrant out for my arrest.
Call bull shit all you want. Funny thing is I posted a legal US federal link........... :dunno:
Again, I'm not making any judgement nor am I advocating protecting the criminal but some of you moronic hacks seem to have it in your head that I am......... Stupid is as stupid does. :dunno:
So now this homeowner could be charged with a federal offense? This should be good. What is it? What federal offense did I commit by giving a coworker the shits?

No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out all on your own or did someone have to help you?
Loosing the debate? What debate, that there are laws against booby trapping property? Or do you somehow think I've been arguing for the protection of criminals all of this time? Honestly, is that what your muddled mind came up with? :dunno:

There was a time I worked at a call center and we had someone stealing the lunches of other employees. So I brought some Dominos Pizza for lunch and laced it thoroughly with a concentrated laxative a friend concocted at a lab. We found out very quickly who the thief was.

I technically booby trapped pizza. I just want to make sure there isn't a warrant out for my arrest.
Call bull shit all you want. Funny thing is I posted a legal US federal link........... :dunno:
Again, I'm not making any judgement nor am I advocating protecting the criminal but some of you moronic hacks seem to have it in your head that I am......... Stupid is as stupid does. :dunno:
So now this homeowner could be charged with a federal offense? This should be good. What is it? What federal offense did I commit by giving a coworker the shits?
Do you always read into or is this a new thing for you? I never said you could be charged with a crime for what you did, I only posted what the link said. You decide it it applied to your situation or not.

Do you always read into or is this a new thing for you? I never said you could be charged with a crime for what you did, I only posted what the link said. You decide it it applied to your situation or not.
If it doesn't apply why did you post it? Don't you think Americans are criminalized enough as is without you trying to find creative ways to criminalize them further? Did it ever occur to you that this guy tresspassed and attempted to steal private property and maybe he deserved a little shock? Why would you try so hard to put someone defending their property in jail? Because he's a Trump supporter?

If it doesn't apply why did you post it? Don't you think Americans are criminalized enough as is without you trying to find creative ways to criminalize them further? Did it ever occur to you that this guy tresspassed and attempted to steal private property and maybe he deserved a little shock? Why would you try so hard to put someone defending their property in jail? Because he's a Trump supporter?
Obviously you haven't been following the conversation over the last couple of pages between JON_BESERK and I.......... You should go back and read it. Also if you read what I posted instead of reading in I never advocated for the criminal, I simply posted a link to a law and you made an incorrect assumption........ That was pretty stupid of you...... :dunno:

iu

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

it is legal

You were being an idiot and I was being honest, loser.

Forum List

Back