Democrat Neighbor Electrocuted THEN Charged with Trespassing

I'm calling bullshit. What laws are you talking about?

There was a time I worked at a call center and we had someone stealing the lunches of other employees. So I brought some Dominos Pizza for lunch and laced it thoroughly with a concentrated laxative a friend concocted at a lab. We found out very quickly who the thief was.

I technically booby trapped pizza. I just want to make sure there isn't a warrant out for my arrest.
Call bull shit all you want. Funny thing is I posted a legal US federal link........... :dunno:
Again, I'm not making any judgement nor am I advocating protecting the criminal but some of you moronic hacks seem to have it in your head that I am......... Stupid is as stupid does. :dunno:
So now this homeowner could be charged with a federal offense? This should be good. What is it? What federal offense did I commit by giving a coworker the shits?
Do you always read into or is this a new thing for you? I never said you could be charged with a crime for what you did, I only posted what the link said. You decide it it applied to your situation or not.
If it doesn't apply why did you post it? Don't you think Americans are criminalized enough as is without you trying to find creative ways to criminalize them further? Did it ever occur to you that this guy tresspassed and attempted to steal private property and maybe he deserved a little shock? Why would you try so hard to put someone defending their property in jail? Because he's a Trump supporter?
Obviously you haven't been following the conversation over the last couple of pages between JON_BESERK and I.......... You should go back and read it. Also if you read what I posted instead of reading in I never advocated for the criminal, I simply posted a link to a law and you made an incorrect assumption........ That was pretty stupid of you...... :dunno:
lol, you are such a fucking liar.

It doesn't? One says you can't, the other says you're immune....... Am I missing something somewhere? :dunno:

in the penal code (the first one ) it say justification in other words under the set circumstances

it is legal

the second one civil code says you have immuity from a lawsuit if it was justifiable
Somehow I missed the justifiable part or misread it, it looked like a contradiction. Happens to the best of us. My bad. :D

there are examples that go over the line

like rigging a shotgun to go off

if someone tampers with a window for example
This is what a normal conversation is as opposed to Jimbowie's typical; "you're an idiot, your a moron, you're an asshole" (yes, at times...... :D ) idea of arguing........
Thanks! :thup:
You were being an idiot and I was being honest, loser.
Heeeee's baaaack......... :lmao:

Call bull shit all you want. Funny thing is I posted a legal US federal link........... :dunno:
Again, I'm not making any judgement nor am I advocating protecting the criminal but some of you moronic hacks seem to have it in your head that I am......... Stupid is as stupid does. :dunno:
So now this homeowner could be charged with a federal offense? This should be good. What is it? What federal offense did I commit by giving a coworker the shits?
Do you always read into or is this a new thing for you? I never said you could be charged with a crime for what you did, I only posted what the link said. You decide it it applied to your situation or not.
If it doesn't apply why did you post it? Don't you think Americans are criminalized enough as is without you trying to find creative ways to criminalize them further? Did it ever occur to you that this guy tresspassed and attempted to steal private property and maybe he deserved a little shock? Why would you try so hard to put someone defending their property in jail? Because he's a Trump supporter?
Obviously you haven't been following the conversation over the last couple of pages between JON_BESERK and I.......... You should go back and read it. Also if you read what I posted instead of reading in I never advocated for the criminal, I simply posted a link to a law and you made an incorrect assumption........ That was pretty stupid of you...... :dunno:
Sure thing there Sparkette....... :thup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

in the penal code (the first one ) it say justification in other words under the set circumstances

it is legal

the second one civil code says you have immuity from a lawsuit if it was justifiable
Somehow I missed the justifiable part or misread it, it looked like a contradiction. Happens to the best of us. My bad. :D

This is what a normal conversation is as opposed to Jimbowie's typical; "you're an idiot, your a moron, you're an asshole" (yes, at times...... :D ) idea of arguing........
Why not? I can use a little "drunk falling into the ditch" style humor with your asinine posts.

You ignore the plain meaning and use of the law and continue acting as if no one has pointed that out, as you are simply trolling now.

Why not? I can use a little "drunk falling into the ditch" style humor with your asinine posts.
You're drunk? This early in the day? Why am I not surprised? :dunno:

Because of the kind of addicts you have as friends?

I dont know, all I know is that you are a demonstrable liar and and a self admitted troll.

You ignore the plain meaning and use of the law and continue acting as if no one has pointed that out, as you are simply trolling now.
Wow, you mean when JON_BESERK and I had a rational, adult conversation? :eusa_whistle:

I dont know, all I know is that you are a demonstrable liar and and a self admitted troll.
That's okay, no need to cry........ But it's funny watching you do so........ :thup:

That's okay, no need to cry........ But it's funny watching you do so........ :thup:
No crying here, but if you ever realize what a fool you are, that might be you crying instead.

No crying here, but if you ever realize what a fool you are, that might be you crying instead.
Poor Jimmieboy, can't stop being an asshole and a jerk......... Genetics? It is entertaining though....... :thup:

Poor Jimmieboy, can't stop being an asshole and a jerk......... Genetics? It is entertaining though....... :thup:
ME correcting your bullshit and lies does not make ME the jerk, douche bag.

ME correcting your bullshit and lies does not make ME the jerk, douche bag.
No it doesn't......... That's not why you're a jerk and an asshole........ :lmao:

I'm calling bullshit. What laws are you talking about?

There was a time I worked at a call center and we had someone stealing the lunches of other employees. So I brought some Dominos Pizza for lunch and laced it thoroughly with a concentrated laxative a friend concocted at a lab. We found out very quickly who the thief was.

I technically booby trapped pizza. I just want to make sure there isn't a warrant out for my arrest.
Translation: I just made shit up and can't back it up except to post links to obscure federal laws that don't apply. I just want this guy in jail because I think it should be a crime to support Trump and defend one's property.

Translation: I just made shit up and can't back it up except to post links to obscure federal laws that don't apply. I just want this guy in jail because I think it should be a crime to support Trump and defend one's property.
Have you ever considered a career in fiction writing.......?
:rofl:

Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

Booby Traps Law & Legal Definition
Getting a minor shock isnt an "injury". He cant be sued for that.
That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:

If not staged, how about the guy in the blue sweat shirt stay the fuck off private property and not try to steal something that doesn't belong to him.

Interesting, if real (not staged) then he got what he deserved however if real the homeowner would be facing charges and a civil law suit also for intentionally booby trapping the sign..........

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

That's not the point, the point is booby trapping personal property for any reason is illegal. I suspect the video is staged (and funny) but why open yourself to a potential law suit and, or criminal charges unless one is seriously stupid? :dunno:

If not staged, how about the guy in the blue sweat shirt stay the fuck off private property and not try to steal something that doesn't belong to him.
No shit Sparky, he should have stayed off the property and not attempted to steal that. You win a cupie doll for figuring that out. :thup:

No shit Sparky, he should have stayed off the property and not attempted to steal that. You win a cupie doll for figuring that out. :thup:

I'm not the one having a problem with the OWNER of the property trying to protect it from a thief.

I'm not the one having a problem with the OWNER of the property trying to protect it from a thief.
Neither am I. It seems you're another one of those idiots who want's to read into as opposed to read....... :dunno:

Neither am I. It seems you're another one of those idiots who want's to read into as opposed to read....... :dunno:

I don't have a problem if the owner shoots the piece of shit trying to steal from him.

Forum List

Back