Democrat Prosecutor Declines to Charge Woman that Shot KCMO Firefighter in the Back

If I were in the firefighter's place, had just intervened, knowing the guy was mad when he left, I would not have been fighting hand to hand for the weapon, when weapon spotted. I would have tried to protect my life and the life of the clerk and other patrons, with my own weapon. Do not take fists to a gun fight unless you are faster than a speeding bullet.
When was the clerk life or any other patrons life in danger?

When was the clerk life or any other patrons life in danger?
It does not sound like they were, until the Fireman got into it with the felon and the felon went and got his pistol. Then everybody's life was in danger and the fireman got shot by the felon's girlfriend, when he got control of the felon, but lost control of the pistol. Lots of ways to lose a fight. Unfortunately, he lost, big time. I am pretty sure, his wife wishes he had not got into the verbal argument. I am sure, he will be missed.

It does not sound like they were, until the Fireman got into it with the felon and the felon went and got his pistol. Then everybody's life was in danger and the fireman got shot by the felon's girlfriend, when he got control of the felon, but lost control of the pistol. Lots of ways to lose a fight. Unfortunately, he lost, big time. I am pretty sure, his wife wishes he had not got into the verbal argument. I am sure, he will be missed.
Stop deleting my posts.

Last edited:
Neither is racist, white trash like you.
shocked-face.gif

It does not sound like they were, until the Fireman got into it with the felon and the felon went and got his pistol.
So why didn't he shoot the man who had no business with what was going on?
Then everybody's life was in danger and the fireman got shot by the felon's girlfriend, when he got control of the felon, but lost control of the pistol. Lots of ways to lose a fight. Unfortunately, he lost, big time. I am pretty sure, his wife wishes he had not got into the verbal argument. I am sure, he will be missed.
How did the firefighter get involved and why wasn't the girlfriend charged?

If I were in the firefighter's place, had just intervened, knowing the guy was mad when he left, I would not have been fighting hand to hand for the weapon, when weapon spotted. I would have tried to protect my life and the life of the clerk and other patrons, with my own weapon. Do not take fists to a gun fight unless you are faster than a speeding bullet.

Or go outside and call the cops, don't get into the middle of a fight that has nothing to do with you.

You're full of shit.

She shot the guy in the back...killing him...over what amounts to strong-armed robbery.
She was an accessory to the crime because she used an illegal gun...that was in the possession of a felon...knowing that he wasn't allowed to have a firearm in the first place. She also killed someone with that illegal gun that didn't belong to her which removes her claim on self-defense.
It would have been a valid claim to self-defense if she had taken the gun from her attacker....but in this case she used a gun she knowingly knew was illegal and used it to commit murder in the 2nd Degree. Illegal carry also strips her right to Stand Your Ground. So essentially the prosecutor has his head up his ass and needs to be disbarred for not following the law. Since the carry of an illegal weapon is a federal offense the FBI or US Marshals can charge the murderer with murder in the 2nd Degree and possession of an illegal firearm.
The assailants cannot claim self-defense....but clearly the dead firefighter could have.

My guess is the only reason you support these two cocksuckers is because they're black and might vote for Democrats.

Silly Darkies, rights are for white people.

Yeah I did this yesterday but she used her felon BF's illegally possessed gun to shoot him with.

The feds (of all people) had to step in to charge him with felon in possession.

Good God in Heaven. For all the sake of all that is good in this world, VOTE REPUBLICAN

Voting Republican is precisely why she isn’t charged thanks to their stand your ground laws.

There is no good side here. One can argue against what this prosecutor decided easily enough. On the other side we had a prosecutor who knew the police lied to obtain a warrant that led to an innocent women getting killed and decided to let it go.

Voting Republican is precisely why she isn’t charged thanks to their stand your ground laws.
You are confused Moon Bat.

I live in a "stand your ground" state. There is no way that law will protect you from a shooting like that. In any case a jury should decide, not a filthy ass far Left soft on crime Democrat Persecutor protecting goddamn Negroes.

This is what happens when you elect Democrats. You get fucked up asshole people running things and you sure as hell get more crime.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I live in a "stand your ground" state. There is no way that law will protect you from a shooting like that. In any case a jury should decide, not a filthy ass far Left soft on crime Democrat Persecutor protecting goddamn Negroes.

This is what happens when you elect Democrats. You get fucked up asshole people running things and you sure as hell get more crime.
I almost forget how racist you are but you do a great job reminding us every time.

Forum List

Back