Democrat Senator Chris Murphy On The Need To Protect Trans Youth: "I'm a parent"..."stop bullying these kids, they threaten no one, they hurt no one!"

Let me know if you need more.

No need for more. You’ve kindly provided plenty of proof transgenders are in need of therapy, especially the kids. I’m all for providing it. Its a dam shame Nancy, Joey and Obama would use these people for votes instead of getting them the help they need.

Let me know if you need more.
The transgender lifestyle itself causes depression and suicide. After all, the lifestyle involves mutilating genitals and taking dangerous hormones.

The plutocrats pushing the crazy transgender agenda want to emasculate the Democrat Party. Said plutocrats don’t care about these kids.

Mmm ok where do you think we get engineers from?
So you think it's okay to subject your children to abuse and attack because the government needs more engineers?
Not me. BTW engineers can be taught outside the public school system, you know that, right? No?

The transgender lifestyle itself causes depression and suicide. After all, the lifestyle involves mutilating genitals and taking dangerous hormones.

The plutocrats pushing the crazy transgender agenda want to emasculate the Democrat Party. Said plutocrats don’t care about these kids.

They see children as chattel. Period.

Just because you say it does not make it true.

Approximately 41,000,000 teens live in the U.S. and of these 9% identify as LBGT.

9% of 41,000,000 is about 3,690,000. So 3,690,000 identify as lgbt. Around 5,000 lgbt teen suicides occur each year.

The rate of lgbt suicide is greater than cisgender/straight suicides, but the total suicides outnumber lgbt suicides.

At any rate, this seems to only prove one thing. If the LGBT community, especially kids, have so much trauma of being lgbt (especially trans according to statistics) that they consider killing themselves, don't you think that instead of encouraging kids to "come out" or "identify" differently, we could be just teaching kids math, science history, etc? Don't encourage the LGBT fad, just stop talking/teaching about it and the kids will lose interest, and they won't feel as if they are being pressured/mistreated/hated because they have to keep up with the bullshit persona assigned to them by overzealous teachers.

Its fine that Sen. Murphy wants his kinds to grow up to be homos.

But that's his choice.

The problem is whether or not the government schools should be grooming the children of straight parents to change their orientations.
Tone down the paranoia bucko… nobody is grooming kids to be gay. I think you’ve had too much koolaid

The plutocrats and transgender activists hate free speech:

Why are liberals on the side of big corporations and authoritarians?

Groomers give the Left’s long-standing catchphrase - “for the children” - a whole other meaning

Forum List

Back