DEMOCRAT STRATEGIST: Bernie Supporters Will Cross Over to Vote for Trump Instead of Hillary

Well I don't represent myself as a little kid giving the finger with jelly smeared all over his face, for a start.... much less a flasher in a trenchcoat.

It takes a true moron to think an Avatar reflects on a poster's credibility. You ability to commit logic doesn't exist.

And what sort of moron does it take to pick that avatar?

Look, I get it --- I see myself as a mellifluous troubadour, you see yourself as a juvenile brat with jelly all over his face, and Pissyante sees himself as the old fart making grunting noises at the adult movie theater. And we all shine on.

The only thing I identify with as far as my avatar is concerned with is the fact that he's giving you the middle finger salute. Any other comparisons are the result of your rage at your inability to win an argument.
Your avatar portrays you as a rude child and is fairly accurate.

Why do you believe lying douche bags like you should be treated with respect?
You are free to label me a douchebag. Show how I am a liar.

It takes a true moron to think an Avatar reflects on a poster's credibility. You ability to commit logic doesn't exist.

Look, I get it --- I see myself as a mellifluous troubadour, you see yourself as a juvenile brat with jelly all over his face, and Pissyante sees himself as the old fart making grunting noises at the adult movie theater. And we all shine on.

The only thing I identify with as far as my avatar is concerned with is the fact that he's giving you the middle finger salute. Any other comparisons are the result of your rage at your inability to win an argument.

You are a leftist. Therefore, you are a liar. You can't be one without being the other.

You are a leftist. Therefore, you are a liar. You can't be one without being the other.

That's not showing someone that they are a liar. You're being lazy and telegraphing that you don't have a reply.

So you throw a label on me while calling me a liar with nothing to show I am. Looks like I was pretty accurate rude child.

So you throw a label on me while calling me a liar with nothing to show I am. Looks like I was pretty accurate rude child.

He can't even find his own mouth with a PBJ sandwich so .....

He can't even find his own mouth with a PBJ sandwich so .....
Dude is insane. All taxes are theft? Well then how do you pay for the government and military that enables us to have the stability to enjoy a pretty good existence. Gonna be paid by donations or something? wtf. I think our govt is messed up right now but i'm not about to throw it out completely because it isn't perfect. Lets all stop fighting and try to find some compromises that help everyone. Bi Pat would just eliminate it because he is a child..

Forum List

Back