Democratic control = Automatic Sh!thole....why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
What is the secret behind this? Specifically, what Democratic policies seem to perpetuate the Sh!thole status?

What is the secret behind this? Specifically, what Democratic policies seem to perpetuate the Sh!thole status?
The perpetuation of keeping blacks poor and on welfare that democrats use to get them to vote for them by promising to end this cycle that they say is brought about by not voting for democrats.

democrats.jpg

Was there a topic coming with this messageboard fart?

Does the “ring” to it scare you?
Are you really confused by the question?
OR
Are you just playing dumb again?
They do that so much it's one of the traits noticed in my regressive tactics. Always, never failing....

They're just doing what they do best.

Imagine how much liberals must hate their children that the only thing they teach them is to hate.

All of which supports the crying need for free abortions for any liberal would-be parent.

OR
They do that so much it's one of the traits noticed in my regressive tactics. Always, never failing....

It’s a very odd defense mechanism...I’ve never really saw it be effective...It seems to always discredit the person dumbing themself down.

OR

Really? A nine-word sentence overwhelmed you?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Get it yet?

If you're going to start a thread you need to write an OP. Where is it? Are you saying, I dunno, "Haiti is run by Democrats"? Who knows?

Whelp, I always say if you can't articulate your point, you don't have one. But it does leave the mystery of why you'd want to start a thread without one.

This tripod must have been in today’s GOP talking points email.
Anytime there is multiple threads about the same topic you can tell a new email blast went out to the zealots

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This tripod must have been in today’s GOP talking points email.
Anytime there is multiple threads about the same topic you can tell a new email blast went out to the zealots

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, entirely plausible. The parrots got the talking points but forgot to pick up the reasoning on the way home. Hence the omission of a subject.

OR

If you're going to start a thread you need to write an OP. Where is it? Are you saying, I dunno, "Haiti is run by Democrats"? Who knows?

Whelp, I always say if you can't articulate your point, you don't have one. But it does leave the mystery of why you'd want to start a thread without one.

What are you blathering about?

Okay, let me lead you around by the nose.
Follow along now....I’ll say this nice and slow.
What Democratic polices tend to turn cities and or communities into SHITHOLES?
TA-DA!

The answer:

All of them.... all of them...

The first principles of the party are looting and theft.

OR

TA-DA!

Like where? New York City?

OR

TA-DA!

Like where? New York City?

Like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago...New York is trying to catch up.

OR

TA-DA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUCH AS??????????

Holy SHIT you're a freaking moron.

It's like pulling teeth up in here but eventually the OP is gonna have to capitulate and show us where a political party runs "cities and communitites".

Forum List

Back