Democratic Official Allan Brauer Wishes Death on Ted Cruz Aide’s Children

"I am truly sorry for my tweet. I was very upset and lashed out. Your kids are not fair game either. My apologies." he said in a later tweet.

“The problem with this kind of rhetoric is that it lets fringe characters—those who are actively trying to shut down the government—like Ted Cruz, off the hook. It’s never acceptable to wish physical harm against political opponents, regardless of how objectionable their policy priorities are.”

"I am truly sorry for my tweet. I was very upset and lashed out. Your kids are not fair game either. My apologies." he said in a later tweet.

“The problem with this kind of rhetoric is that it lets fringe characters—those who are actively trying to shut down the government—like Ted Cruz, off the hook. It’s never acceptable to wish physical harm against political opponents, regardless of how objectionable their policy priorities are.”

He said ihe was sorry, everything now is AOK.

Cruz should not be let off the hook he should be congratulated for standing up against the liberal onslaught.

and not a word of condemnation

had this been a pub you would have been all over it

and not a word of condemnation

had this been a pub you would have been all over it

After what they said about Palin and her children I doubt there is very much condemnation coming from the liberal left.

Not even a real apology.

What has Cruz done that he needs to be let off the hook? Have an opinion?

This is typical mean-spirited and childish behavior from the left. A Republican would be fired for a remark like that but that's because they have integrity, something Democrats just don't have and never will.

What should this guy's punishment be?

He should be fired and his words condemned by the Democratic establishment. Won't happen of course.

Ted Cruz is a Senator from Texas. How is that "fringe"? This is the old Alinsky trick of marginalizing opponents and making them look whackadoddle. IT has been the Dem strategy from 5 years. It tends to work too.

He should be fired and his words condemned by the Democratic establishment. Won't happen of course.

Ted Cruz is a Senator from Texas. How is that "fringe"? This is the old Alinsky trick of marginalizing opponents and making them look whackadoddle. IT has been the Dem strategy from 5 years. It tends to work too.

Would you like to make a wager that he is not fired? I doubt he'll last the weekend.

As far as the Democratic establishment apologizing.....who would you accept? Does it have to be the President? Nancy Pelosi? Who needs to make a statement?

Would you like to make a wager that he is not fired? I doubt he'll last the weekend.

As far as the Democratic establishment apologizing.....who would you accept? Does it have to be the President? Nancy Pelosi? Who needs to make a statement?

Anyone really. I'll bet there isn't one.

Forum List

Back