🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Add New Crime They Stand For

c507e2fc-17a7-11e8-ace5-29063da208e4_1280x720_164159.jpg

Democrats are really racking up the despicable acts they they support. Before this week they supported the following:

• Treason
  • Terrorism
  • Killing cops
  • Stealing elections
  • Banning ICE
  • Taking our guns
  • Lying for political gain
  • Removing due process
  • Repealing the electoral college
  • Financial aide to illegal immigrants
  • Governmental theft of wealth from earners
  • Attacking people because of their religious beliefs

Now they've added a new belief.....Children can be threatened and if they feel like it, MURDERED because they pissed them off by wearing a hat.

Democrats have pretty much removed their entire argument against guns, simply because they support the assault and murder of school children wearing red hats, because they're being patriotic, not because they're racists.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-10.33.02-AM.png

Keep it up, assholes.

It looks like kids are going to have to have classes on protecting themselves from angry liberals from now on.
Well...yeah the liberal mobs have been sending the entire school death and bomb threats. So much so they had to shut down for a couple of days. Liberals are mentally ill.

Is there anything in the OP that is true?

No.

The only one that even comes close is eliminating the electoral college has been discussed and that certainly isn't something all Democrats stand for.

The rest of it is just stuff your handlers feed you to repost for them.
Everyone of them is true. Even abortion up to birth.
Nope. I know they are what your handlers told to believe but they lied to you.
Liberals don't support doing away with ice?
Changing/replacing, not just doing away with immigration control as you imply.

Reagan destroyed our rights thirty years ago, where were you?

Democrats are really racking up the despicable acts they they support. Before this week they supported the following:

• Treason
  • Terrorism
  • Killing cops
  • Stealing elections
  • Banning ICE
  • Taking our guns
  • Removing due process

Now they've added a new belief.....Children can be threatened and if they feel like it, MURDERED because they pissed them off by wearing a hat.

Democrats have pretty much removed their entire argument against guns, simply because they support the assault and murder of school children wearing red hats, because they're being patriotic, not because they're racists.

Keep it up, assholes.

It looks like kids are going to have to have classes on protecting themselves from angry liberals from now on.
30 years ago I was stationed at JFKSWCS at Ft Bragg NC going thru the "Q" Course. Reagan wasn't president. GHW Bush was.
The violations had to be backed by the Supreme Court and Bush also was part of degrading our rights just like Reagan...In fact the only president who tried to redress the subject was Oblama.....Trump continues the denial of the 4th amendment to US citizens.
Bush.....Obama......what's the difference.
Both of them are Globalist assholes.
Both did alot to take away our freedoms. Obama did much more than any other president short of FDR.
Wait...what?

What freedom did Obama take away from you?
Not to have insurance. Now lie crime lover.

No.

The only one that even comes close is eliminating the electoral college has been discussed and that certainly isn't something all Democrats stand for.

Not all of them. Liberals have a great diversity of opinion.

I think ICE is completely out of control. There are numerous allegations that ICE agents have sexually assaulting young women in their custody (there have been numerous firings), and abused those in their control, putting them in "iceboxes" without blankets. Separating families in the cruellest ways possible. Children are dying in their custody.

ICE didn't exist prior to Bush 43. It was created as part of the massive "Department of Homeland Security" which W put together as a giant slush fund for Cheney and his pals, and which operated to funnel untendered government contracts to companies owned by Cheney, Rumsfeld, and other members of the Bush Administration. Haliburton is the gift that has generously funded Cheny's retirement.

Haliburton was given the untendered contract to provide logistics and support to the US government troops in Iraq. US forces in Iraq complained of a lack of resources, equipment and support. That soldiers were going into dangerous areas of the country in outdated vehicles which were vulnerable to land mines and other attacks, because Haliburton didn't live up to the obligations.

Both the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, which are part of it, were part of a huge expansion of the military industrial complex on the backs of American taxpayers. While the Department of Homeland Security should exist, in some form (as a branch of the military would be my choice), it's current format is inappropriate, and a huge drain on capital.

• Treason
  • Terrorism
  • Killing cops
  • Stealing elections
  • Banning ICE
  • Taking our guns
  • Removing due process

Keep it up, assholes.

Treason

I believe ALL treasonous people, of any ideology, should be dealt with appropriately!
But it must be PROVED that they are "treasonous" and not just wishful thinking on the part of any deranged extremist.

Terrorism

I believe TERRORISM, from any ideology, should be dealt with appropriately!
But it must be PROVED that they are "terrorists" and not just wishful thinking on the part of any deranged extremist.

You caan't just look at a gay guy and scream "TERRORISM!"

Killing cops

Should be just as much a crime as killing gays.

Stealing elections

trump LOST the popular vote by almost 3 million.

Banning ICE

Transforming them into a kinder gentler agency

Taking our guns

I don't want your guns.

Lying for political gain

from EITHER SIDE is unacceptable.

Removing due process

from ANYONE in unacceptable (so stop with the "lock her up" chants until DUE PROCESS is performed, ok?)

Repealing the electoral college

No longer necessary and obviously favors red states.
Unacceptable.

Financial aide to illegal immigrants

Ok
I agree

Governmental theft of wealth from earners

are you going to have a bake sale to finance the military?

Attacking people because of their religious beliefs

You mean "CHRISTIAN"
You don't really oppose attacking people for their religious belefs, as evidenced by all of your attacks on non-christians; muslims, wiccans, atheists....and even liberal christians.

BTW....
trump promised to pay the legal bills of anyone who punched a lib-media person.....

which would you rather have...a BJ or your legal bills paid for?
Dear falsehoodicus, the popular vote has never elected a president. next troll.

No.

Not all of them. Liberals have a great diversity of opinion.

I think ICE is completely out of control. There are numerous allegations that ICE agents have sexually assaulting young women in their custody (there have been numerous firings), and abused those in their control, putting them in "iceboxes" without blankets. Separating families in the cruellest ways possible. Children are dying in their custody.

ICE didn't exist prior to Bush 43. It was created as part of the massive "Department of Homeland Security" which W put together as a giant slush fund for Cheney and his pals, and which operated to funnel untendered government contracts to companies owned by Cheney, Rumsfeld, and other members of the Bush Administration. Haliburton is the gift that has generously funded Cheny's retirement.

Haliburton was given the untendered contract to provide logistics and support to the US government troops in Iraq. US forces in Iraq complained of a lack of resources, equipment and support. That soldiers were going into dangerous areas of the country in outdated vehicles which were vulnerable to land mines and other attacks, because Haliburton didn't live up to the obligations.

Both the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, which are part of it, were part of a huge expansion of the military industrial complex on the backs of American taxpayers. While the Department of Homeland Security should exist, in some form (as a branch of the military would be my choice), it's current format is inappropriate, and a huge drain on capital.
File nine! Canadian opinion of American ICE agency!

No.

I don't.

Just want it to be kinder and gentler.

You know what Democrats say. No border. No wall. No USA at all. That's the goal. The complete and utter destruction of the country. Turn it into third world savagery.

Reagan destroyed our rights thirty years ago, where were you?

• Treason
  • Terrorism
  • Killing cops
  • Stealing elections
  • Banning ICE
  • Taking our guns
  • Removing due process

Keep it up, assholes.

30 years ago I was stationed at JFKSWCS at Ft Bragg NC going thru the "Q" Course. Reagan wasn't president. GHW Bush was.
The violations had to be backed by the Supreme Court and Bush also was part of degrading our rights just like Reagan...In fact the only president who tried to redress the subject was Oblama.....Trump continues the denial of the 4th amendment to US citizens.
Bush.....Obama......what's the difference.
Both of them are Globalist assholes.
Both did alot to take away our freedoms. Obama did much more than any other president short of FDR.
Wait...what?

What freedom did Obama take away from you?
Freedom of speech.
Freedom to assemble.
Freedom of religion.

Try wearing a MAGA hat on college campuses. You'll end up being assaulted.
If you have a good following on Twitter you can't say that Muslims support terrorism.
You can't express your religious beliefs when owning a business....unless you're a Muslim.

You are either too stupid or too ignorant.
Which of these is up to debate.
You piss all over yourself about an abortion for a mother's health but you allow children to be taken from their mother/father when they cross the border and separated for months.
You phony little whiny ass hypocrite.

New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk

facepalm.jpeg

Such hypocrisy is heretofore unknown. Here it is, though.

Guns don't kill innocent babies in their mother's womb, Democrats do.

Sad.

Another sad thing: Guns and God-fearing patriotic men fought and died for these morons to carry on about "Social Justice" and be free while they do it.

There's some "Toxic Masculinity" for ya.

They suffered unbearable hardships so you douches could say "America was never great."

America was great until hippies and lack of discipline and God.

Communists know they have to remove those things before the pillars of America will fall.

I am all for resisting that. Resist!

You piss all over yourself about an abortion for a mother's health but you allow children to be taken from their mother/father when they cross the border and separated for months.

New York passes law allowing abortions at any time if mother's health is at risk

facepalm.jpeg

Sad.

Another sad thing: Guns and God-fearing patriotic men fought and died for these morons to carry on about "Social Justice" and be free while they do it.

They suffered unbearable hardships so you douches could say "America was never great."

Communists know they have to remove those things before the pillars of America will fall.

Allow.......what do you mean allow.

Didn't you vote for the fucker that created that policy.
My understanding was that DEMOCRATS created that policy. Forcing the separation of children from their parents because they felt being locked up with a bunch of total strangers would be unsafe for children. But as usual, you motherfucking DEMOCRATS create problems, but like the lying fucks you are, you turn around and blame those problems on everyone else. That's what you DICKS specialize in.

You know what Democrats say. No border. No wall. No USA at all. That's the goal. The complete and utter destruction of the country. Turn it into third world savagery.

The only "savagery" I see is a xenophobic Nazi gunning down Friday night worshippers at the synagoguge: Racist nazi's beating marchers in Charlottesville, putting 37 people in hospital and murdering one woman.

What I see being destroyed is the dignity and the respect that the rest of the world held for the USA. Gone.

The only "savagery" I see is a xenophobic Nazi gunning down Friday night worshippers at the synagoguge: Racist nazi's beating marchers in Charlottesville, putting 37 people in hospital and murdering one woman.

What I see being destroyed is the dignity and the respect that the rest of the world held for the USA. Gone.
It looked to me like Antifa thugs were dishing out all the beatings.

Seems that was a little to close to home for a sperm-burper like you.
Kneel before him and take what he gives.
girly-boy.

facepalm.jpeg

Sad.

Allow.......what do you mean allow.

Didn't you vote for the fucker that created that policy.
My understanding was that DEMOCRATS created that policy. Forcing the separation of children from their parents because they felt being locked up with a bunch of total strangers would be unsafe for children. But as usual, you motherfucking DEMOCRATS create problems, but like the lying fucks you are, you turn around and blame those problems on everyone else. That's what you DICKS specialize in.

Forum List

Back