Democrats are ending Parental rights in the state of Washington

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Soon parents will not have to be notified of their children either getting an abortion or sex change.

And, provisions have been set up for the homeless children that either strangers will take in or state homeless shelters where they can go to live.

What could possibly go wrong?

And as the DNC takes over more and more of the country, look for this in your state in the near future.

Soon parents will not have to be notified of their children either getting an abortion or sex change.

And, provisions have been set up for the homeless children that either strangers will take in or state homeless shelters where they can go to live.

What could possibly go wrong?

And as the DNC takes over more and more of the country, look for this in your state in the near future.

I was just wondering about this yesterday when I first heard about this legislation-- when the state takes a child out of the home because its parents do not support treating its gender dysphoric mental illness as an illness, does the state then come back to the parents and try to collect from them for the child's upkeep? Or even worse, for the perversion of "medically" trying to change the child's sex?

I can't even imagine what a slap in the face that would be to the parents already experiencing the death of their beloved child, for the state to expect them to pay for killing it.

Can't tell you how happy I am to have escaped shithole Washington State.

This will never happen in my state in my lifetime. We already have strong opposition to the tranny indoctrination of children, as well as legislation making it a crime to perform this sick perversion of "medicine" on children here.

Any "doctor" that abuses children this way or permits the abuse to happen in any organization to which it belongs without a damn good fight will hang. This is why I despise the parasites called "doctors".

Last edited:
Wonder how many pedos will be stalking kids online to befriend them, convince them they are a tranny, then have the kids run away to stay with them so they "be who they really are".

Great invitation to be "friends" with the next Dahmer or Gacy.

I blame the parents. Parents who have not worked their asses off to make their children stronger spiritually might actually deserve this.

When Hillary wrote the book It Takes A Village, she wasn't kidding.

So now Washington wants to join the states that already have a mass exodus of people leaving in fear for their families. I guess the high cost of living, homeless on the streets and increasing crime in liberal cities wasn't enough. Now if you have a child with some mental problems, the only way to assure you can get help for them is to move the hell out of state before they get them first.

So what are parents supposed to think when their child disappears one day and nobody informed the parents of the situation? Are they to go sleepless at night wondering if some kidnapper or pervert is not torturing their child? And what do police do after they report their child missing? Will they too be sworn to secrecy once they locate the child? Like police don't have better things to do there?

Forum List

Back