Democrats can't win if they are honest

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Radio host Andrea Lawful-Sanders has resigned from WURD Radio after admitting her post-debate interview with President Joe Biden included questions that were pre-selected by Biden’s campaign team, the station told CNN Sunday.

“The interview featured pre-determined questions provided by the White House, which violates our practice of remaining an independent media outlet accountable to our listeners,” Sara Lomax, president and CEO of the Philadelphia-based station, announced in a statement posted Sunday on its website. “As a result, Ms. Lawful-Sanders and WURD Radio have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately.”

For the last time, stop admitting truth. If you don't you will never win another election EVER!!!!

I guess we're expected to ignore the dishonesty of MAGA media, all examples of which would be summarily denied and dismissed by their fellow tribe members.

The fact is, commitment to an ideology in either direction is what makes people dishonest. And that problem is compounded when it's in the professional interest of an ideologue (such as being in the media or in politics) to be dishonest.

I was listening to CNN just now when I ran into town and they are in complete disarray....They are not even trying to hide it now as FJB slips further in the public polls.....Their internal polling must be really bad.

The commentators said, and agreed, that there was no Biden coalition anymore, the only coalition they have left is a "hate Trump" coalition.

Radio host Andrea Lawful-Sanders has resigned from WURD Radio after admitting her post-debate interview with President Joe Biden included questions that were pre-selected by Biden’s campaign team, the station told CNN Sunday.

“The interview featured pre-determined questions provided by the White House, which violates our practice of remaining an independent media outlet accountable to our listeners,” Sara Lomax, president and CEO of the Philadelphia-based station, announced in a statement posted Sunday on its website. “As a result, Ms. Lawful-Sanders and WURD Radio have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately.”

For the last time, stop admitting truth. If you don't you will never win another election EVER!!!!

Do you have REAL story here, or is this just a general slagging?????

Some local reporter resigned. Big whoop. Your candidate is bat-shit crazy, and you're biggest concern is that Biden was fed questions in a "made for TV event".

How old are you????

I guess we're expected to ignore the dishonesty of MAGA media, all examples of which would be summarily denied and dismissed by their fellow tribe members.

The fact is, commitment to an ideology in either direction is what makes people dishonest. And that problem is compounded when it's in the professional interest of an ideologue (such as being in the media or in politics) to be dishonest.
The propaganda is real, and Mac1958 certainly does his part. :rolleyes-41:

I was listening to CNN just now when I ran into town and they are in complete disarray....They are not even trying to hide it now as FJB slips further in the public polls.....Their internal polling must be really bad.

The commentators said, and agreed, that there was no Biden coalition anymore, the only coalition they have left is a "hate Trump" coalition.
All we can do is hate Trump

It is really the key to our existence.

I don't know what the leftist dems are going to do after Trump leaves office for good in '28.

They will be all like. :dunno:

Hey maybe they will change things around to where he can run again to preserve their TDS. ;)
Being Hitler, they should all be either dead or in concentration camps I thought.

CNN isn’t the DNC. A momentary setback won’t stop the Joe Train.

#ALLABOARD

#ALLABOARD
1720443144150.png

Yep, shuffling Joe Biden train, right though the Indian Ocean.

#ALLABOARD
Oh I agree.....Hang in there Joe! :laughing0301:

Oh BTW, don't look now but your "momentary setback" is in it's second week.....Every day is precious at this point in the election cycle.

Remember, early in-person voting starts Sept. 20th in some states.

Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock. ;)

They could easily win. All they have to do is say "what does trump do that wins him such a loyal fan base?"

If they loved America, if they demanded law and order, if they wanted america to be strong, if they believed in the traditional family, if they fought drugs and crime, if they didn't want to be full of illegals, if they protected old people, and all that other stuff. All they have to do is believe in American morals, values, standards and American pride they could easily win.

But no, they see a man who is loved by legions of Americans and they think "we need to do the complete opposite of what he does".

The only reason that Biden is losing so badly now is because the media finally had to start covering him honestly. Had they been honest from day 1, he would have been burned as a potential candidate a year into his presidency. Democrats policies cannot win with an honest media. What the fuck are dems going to do once all the mainstream media sites like CNN finally go bankrupt? They have maybe 10 years tops before they all get swallowed by independent media.

Still better than the questions Sean Hannity asked Trump

Why do you love America so much?

We were told the press is the “enemy of the people”. Now you’re upset one of them got fired? Wow. I guess you like the “enemy of the people” all of the sudden....

Forum List

Back