Democrats choose to hide Kamala from the Crypto Conference. Why?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Trump and RFK Jr will be there. What a perfect opportunity for Kamala to show Americans and the Crypto World that she's got game. But No, the Democrats chose to hide Kamala! As we all know she's a complete dunce and the potential for her to have a campaign crushing Cackles moment was very high. I guess they are counting on the TikTok "brats" to push her over the top. Yeah good luck with that.

of course she won't be there.

she thinks crypto is superman's dog.

1722117270884.png

Trump and RFK Jr will be there. What a perfect opportunity for Kamala to show Americans and the Crypto World that she's got game. But No, the Democrats chose to hide Kamala! As we all know she's a complete dunce and the potential for her to have a campaign crushing Cackles moment was very high. I guess they are counting on the TikTok "brats" to push her over the top. Yeah good luck with that.

LOL. Crypto Conference??:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Figures both Trump and Kennedy would be at a fake money conference. :)

LOL. Crypto Conference??:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Figures both Trump and Kennedy would be at a fake money conference. :)
BC was just approved by the SEC for ETFs. It has a 3 TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP. It will continue to be very volatile, but Crypto is not going anywhere. It is a massive mistake by the Democrats and may cost them the election which is just fine and dandy with me.

Because the conference of grifters is not appropriate for her.

It's perfect for those two, though.

Forum List

Back