Democrats Claim Majority Opinion And Votes Should Rule

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Except when the majority doesn't support the official party agenda. Then the hell with what the majority opinion is. I found the following article funny as a CBS host is shocked that polls show 62% of Americans think ALL illegals should be deported. That's not even 51%, 55%, or even 60%. That's 62% vs 38%. That's a pretty sizeable majority of public opinion. Do you think Democrats will listen to such a majority and begin deporting ALL illegals? We all know the answer to that question. I guess majority opinion doesn't matter after all.

There is a precedent for Mass deportation; look up "Operation Wetback."

The Democrats are determined to implement the evil plan that they euphemistically call, "comprehensive immigration reform," which would convert tens of millions of government-dependent illegals into voting Democrats They will do it as soon as they can.

So my response is a law that would have the support of 80% of American voters right now, the essential point of which would be: If you came here illegally, or illegally over-stayed a visa, you can NEVER become a voting American citizen. You might get a Green Card, or some other legal status, but a voting citizen? NEVER!

And we need to pass this law now, before the Democrats implement "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"!

Meh, I don't listen to their public opinion polls about gun control.

Deporting illegals, while just fine with me, is not something that is a protected right one way or the other.

The Democrats are determined to implement the evil plan that they euphemistically call, "comprehensive immigration reform," which would convert tens of millions of government-dependent illegals into voting Democrats They will do it as soon as they can.

So my response is a law that would have the support of 80% of American voters right now, the essential point of which would be: If you came here illegally, or illegally over-stayed a visa, you can NEVER become a voting American citizen. You might get a Green Card, or some other legal status, but a voting citizen? NEVER!

And we need to pass this law now, before the Democrats implement "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"!
Yeah, that term has always been bullshit. If they were actually serious, I would consider it. But, they have never been serious. The term only means what you said, and will cause swarms to the border of illegals coupled with more democratic inaction. Hell, Biden claims that now he can literally stop on a dime, any illegal immigration of more than 2500 per day. This only means two things:

1. he is perfectly fine with letting 2500 illegals per day in

2. the claim that it would come to a dead stop after 2500 per day is nothing but another democratic lie.

I think what Biden is really saying is that he will let in as many asylum seekers as he can (no limit) but that he would supposedly limit illegals to 2500 per day but when you call everyone an asylum seeker, there are no illegals coming in every day so the whole thing is nothing but a big fat goose egg lie anyway. And, even assuming that these people don't vote (LOL), which they do at least in some local elections, but they contribute to the number of representatives a state has.

Last edited:
That's not going to happen again.
O ye of little imagination.

Imagine a Presidential Administration that vigorously enforced the I-9 requirement in employment, arresting and jailing SUPERVISORS and MANAGERS, and BUSINESS OWNERS who hired people with bogus paperwork.

Imagine a Congress that passed a law overturning USSC decisions that purport to give state benefits to people who are illegally in the country. It would NOT require a Constitutional Amendment. And the first benefit that illegals would NOT be entitled to is sending their kids to American public schools. Then Medicaid, SNAP, Housing vouchers.

Then pass a law that declares the the 14th Amendment DOES NOT give automatic citizenship to anyone who happens to fall out of their mother's womb on our soil. That is NOT what the 14th says, and legislation could not be retroactive, but it could be effective IMMEDIATELY.

Illegals would be begging for cab fare to get back where the fuck they came from - or not - I wouldn't care where they go, just outa here.

The demleftists have been using the term “comprehensive immigration reform” to confuse and control their leftard base for 20 years now. The brainwashed lemmings have no idea what it means but it sounds very serious to them.

Imagine a Presidential Administration that vigorously enforced the I-9 requirement in employment, arresting and jailing SUPERVISORS and MANAGERS, and BUSINESS OWNERS who hired people with bogus paperwork.

Imagine a Congress that passed a law overturning USSC decisions that purport to give state benefits to people who are illegally in the country. It would NOT require a Constitutional Amendment. And the first benefit that illegals would NOT be entitled to is sending their kids to American public schools. Then Medicaid, SNAP, Housing vouchers.

Then pass a law that declares the the 14th Amendment DOES NOT give automatic citizenship to anyone who happens to fall out of their mother's womb on our soil. That is NOT what the 14th says, and legislation could not be retroactive, but it could be effective IMMEDIATELY.

Illegals would be begging for cab fare to get back where the fuck they came from - or not - I wouldn't care where they go, just outa here.

That's not going to happen.

Open borders is a National Security disaster.

NYC stopped a "terrorist" armed to the teeth today after a routine traffic stop.

There was going to be a massacre on the NYC subway system.

Thank God for NY's finest.

Imagine a Presidential Administration that vigorously enforced the I-9 requirement in employment, arresting and jailing SUPERVISORS and MANAGERS, .....

You must want lawyers to have more money - for no reason.

The problem being...many illegals have documentation that checks out. I know, I worked with one. He had a valid license, a CDL, a chauffeur's license(!), a school bus license(!!), and had actually worked for a school district(!!!) driving buses. But...he was an illegal alien from Guatemala, using a stolen identity.

Many have identity paperwork from Puerto Rico. It's bogus, but will check out. (Because PR is third world level corrupt, and many officials will happily sell "real" documents to anyone with cash.)

Forum List

Back