Democrats couldn't even win in a race where Republican votes were split between two GOP candidates.

I'm not surprised. Just like I wasn't surprised a d won a d state

Dem's are so desperate for a House win that a few months ago they tried to purchase a House seat with $50 million in out of state money. The liberal media was locked and loaded ready to run the 'Dem's are making a come back' narrative, still they lost. Trump is 4 for 4 in House races since he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's.
Yes Trump swept 4 deep red yokel races, but they were closer than ever before.

Great, the participation trophy is in the mail.
Will it be as nice as the one you rubes got for your repeal efforts?

I'm sure it will be just as nice as the one Hillary got.
I bet you spend all day thinking about Hillary

Missouri state legislative special elections, 2017 - Ballotpedia

If you can't win in a race where votes are split I'd say you have a tough road ahead of you.

And I remember Hillary supporters being adamant that she would flip the state when she won by a landslide in 2016. :badgrin:

I understand New Yorkers remain stupid and enjoy having things as small as coke with your pizza outlawed so their election results make sense.

Thing is you guys need to FLIP states because your bench to draw from for National seats was decimated by Obama.

Repubs doing nothing is really helping the Dems. If the Dems would put together a good message they could win big.
Agreed. I predicted months ago that the GOP infighting would be their biggest enemy.

Gillespie and the President are openly insulting, and fighting.

I'm not surprised. Just like I wasn't surprised a d won a d state

New Jersey had an eight year Republican Governor. Was purple NOW BLUE. We need Republicans in government, and bitterness after a setback does not help.

Dem's are so desperate for a House win that a few months ago they tried to purchase a House seat with $50 million in out of state money. The liberal media was locked and loaded ready to run the 'Dem's are making a come back' narrative, still they lost. Trump is 4 for 4 in House races since he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's.

Much less time than you think about Hillary

LOL!!! You rubes are obsessed with her.

LOL!!! You rubes are obsessed with her.
they've been after her for 25 years and they have s****

Missouri state legislative special elections, 2017 - Ballotpedia

If you can't win in a race where votes are split I'd say you have a tough road ahead of you.

And I remember Hillary supporters being adamant that she would flip the state when she won by a landslide in 2016. :badgrin:

I understand New Yorkers remain stupid and enjoy having things as small as coke with your pizza outlawed so their election results make sense.

Thing is you guys need to FLIP states because your bench to draw from for National seats was decimated by Obama.

16 seats flipped yesterday, 14 in VA and 2 in NJ.

If you actually look at the election in District 8, the Democrat won 43% of the vote and the Independent Republican 7%. A Democrat didn’t even run in at least the last two elections.

This is the problem with Republican cheerleaders. Democrats aren’t expected to do well in rock solid red districts. When they do so consistently, it tells you that something is changing. Because if the Dems are doing well in rock solid red districts, they are almost certainly winning in swing districts, as they did last night.

Dem's desperate????? You lily white conservative ass ho's couldn't get a single vote from these mindless rednecks without scaring the shit out of, lying like there's no 2marro and gerrymandering your districts...and that is a fuckin fact...you worthless no good hags!!

The number is up to 21 seats that flipped to the Democrats across the country on Tuesday, including gains in Georgia and Washington.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Bottom line is this....the only thing the GOP knows to do, is scare the shit out of white people, oppose any democrat in the white house, especially that dark on that just left and lie and then lie some more, while protecting the rich and fuckin over the poor.....is there any wonder, democrats are on a streak these days

Ya you can thank that yokel from Provo, Utah for UVa’s Recent fortunes

Forum List

Back