Democrats couldn't even win in a race where Republican votes were split between two GOP candidates.

Missouri state legislative special elections, 2017 - Ballotpedia

If you can't win in a race where votes are split I'd say you have a tough road ahead of you.

And I remember Hillary supporters being adamant that she would flip the state when she won by a landslide in 2016. :badgrin:

I understand New Yorkers remain stupid and enjoy having things as small as coke with your pizza outlawed so their election results make sense.

Thing is you guys need to FLIP states because your bench to draw from for National seats was decimated by Obama.

They didn't split the vote. The winner got 50.3% of the vote. No split there.

Dem's are so desperate for a House win that a few months ago they tried to purchase a House seat with $50 million in out of state money. The liberal media was locked and loaded ready to run the 'Dem's are making a come back' narrative, still they lost. Trump is 4 for 4 in House races since he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's.
Dem's desperate????? You lily white conservative ass ho's couldn't get a single vote from these mindless rednecks without scaring the shit out of, lying like there's no 2marro and gerrymandering your districts...and that is a fuckin fact...you worthless no good hags!!

LOL your post is dripping with desperation thanks for playing. :laugh:

In Missouri? Uh, and we're all surprised by Missouri...is that what we're supposed to be doing?
It should have been a cakewalk. 1 dem vs a split GOP

Yeah, just not in Missouri.

There was no split. The third party candidate was irrelevant.
He's a Republican through & through.

Jacob Turk - Ballotpedia

So? The winner got 50.3% of the vote.

Forum List

Back