Democrats Don't Get It That THEY Are the Bad Guys

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Talking to Democrats is like talking to a brick wall. They are so addicted to leftist media (constantly brainwashing them), that they are unable to comprehend common sense, and the obvious.

How do I know this ? I know it because I once was a Democrat (and worse) for 40 years, and I voted for every Democrat (or Green) Party candidate for president, from McGovern in 1972, to Obama in 2008. Then, as a US Army veteran, after the Fort Hood masssacre, and knowing Obama's jihadist involvement, I finally realized I had been on the wrong side all these years.

So how do I see Democrats as the bad guys ? Here's a partial list.

1. They support Islam, including immigration of Muslims.

2. They support racial discrimination against whites, in Affirmative Action.

3. They throw US workers, and all Americans, under the bus, by supporting unrestrained/excessive immigration (legal and illegal).

4. They get dozens of people killed in mass shootings by taking guns out of the hands of good guys, in gun-free zones, and oppose background checks (ex. Obama's Promise Program, which allowed Nicolas Cruz to buy his guns, despite a bad criminal record).

5. They support the spread of homosexuality, by supporting it with crazy parades, and other favors.

6. They are globalists, who support outsourcing, and oppose the fight against that, by opposing Trump's tariffs, and other anti-outsourcing efforts. They don't support the policy of America First.

7. They don't support the policy of a strong US military, and routinely oppose legislation for added military funding.

This is a partial list, but it contains the most blatant and obvious characteristics of Democrats, and their reckless disregard for the well-being of AMERICANS.

Of course adding to this list, is Democrats' dishonest scams against Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, the Russian laughingstock hoax, and now the dopey charge pretending that Trump pressured the Ukraine president.

As George H. Bush would say .. BAD! BAD!

Welcome to Reality.

What had you so confused/brainwashed/whatever.....for 40 years?

We are the bad guys, we allowed both party's to become crazy for power instead of working for" a more perfect union"

Talking to Democrats is like talking to a brick wall. They are so addicted to leftist media (constantly brainwashing them), that they are unable to comprehend common sense, and the obvious.

How do I know this ? I know it because I once was a Democrat (and worse) for 40 years, and I voted for every Democrat (or Green) Party candidate for president, from McGovern in 1972, to Obama in 2008. Then, as a US Army veteran, after the Fort Hood masssacre, and knowing Obama's jihadist involvement, I finally realized I had been on the wrong side all these years.

3. They throw US workers, and all Americans, under the bus, by supporting unrestrained/excessive immigration (legal and illegal).

4. They get dozens of people killed in mass shootings by taking guns out of the hands of good guys, in gun-free zones, and oppose background checks (ex. Obama's Promise Program, which allowed Nicolas Cruz to buy his guns, despite a bad criminal record).

5. They support the spread of homosexuality, by supporting it with crazy parades, and other favors.

6. They are globalists, who support outsourcing, and oppose the fight against that, by opposing Trump's tariffs, and other anti-outsourcing efforts. They don't support the policy of America First.

7. They don't support the policy of a strong US military, and routinely oppose legislation for added military funding.

This is a partial list, but it contains the most blatant and obvious characteristics of Democrats, and their reckless disregard for the well-being of AMERICANS.
So you accept that the republican lies are true? You are one funny person.

In my judgment, some do get it very well. They worship Satan too much to be able to stop.

Take as an example the parents who decided to sell their kid to politics for gain.

In my judgment, some do get it very well. They worship Satan too much to be able to stop.

Take as an example the parents who decided to sell their kid to politics for gain.
You just reminded me, What should have been on the OP list is KILLING BABIES (unborn and born)

The spread of homosexuality?

When that guy gave you an injection are you sure it was inoculation?

So you accept that the republican lies are true? You are one funny person.
I notice you don't present any of these so-called "lies". What's the matter ? Cat got your tongue ?
I would say that if a person has to tell you what is a lie and what isn't you are too lost to understand. In short if you can't tell lies from truth you are hopeless.

Last edited:
The spread of homosexuality?

When that guy gave you an injection are you sure it was inoculation?
IOW, you are OK with the spread of homosexuality ? Maybe you're one of those afflicted with university disease.

I would say that if a person has to tell you what is a lie and what isn't you are too lost to understand. In short if you can't tell lies from truth you are hopeless.
But a person DOES NOT have to tell me what is a lie and what isn't. And I certainly CAN tell lies from truth.

But you are the person who can't present a single so-called "lie" spoken by Republicans, despite having said they exist. :rolleyes:

Ever watch the look and horror in the eyes of a reporter or host of a Lefty outlet like CNN when they realize the Black, Latino, Gay, or Union Worker they are interviewing is Conservative?

Forum List

Back