🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don’t have any other choice…

I'm positive that Democrats have major bills ready to go, once they take office.

I expect that there are going to be a lot of bills to reign in the type of behavior that Rump and his Criminals have inflicted on America. The Constitution of the United States was written for sane people.
What "behavior" is that?
You sure it wasn't the black panthers?
No...all I can say is they don't look like I imagine Black Panthers would look like.
Do you have some information?

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.
Your DELUSIONS are irrelevant .....

Patriot Americans are on the eve of re-electing the President of the US.

I know a number of Patriots and those Patriots are on both sides of the Isle. It takes one hell of a lot more than worshipping Rump to make a Patriot. You haven't paid the price of admission to call yourself a Patriot.

I'm positive that Democrats have major bills ready to go, once they take office.

I expect that there are going to be a lot of bills to reign in the type of behavior that Rump and his Criminals have inflicted on America. The Constitution of the United States was written for sane people.
What "behavior" is that?
In other words it was a peaceful demonstration that obeyed the law and according to the Riverside County Sheriffs Office didn’t break the one hundred foot electioneering limit. If that’s the park I think it is, it’s at least ten acres and has multiple entrances and parking lots.

I know a number of Patriots and those Patriots are on both sides of the Isle. It takes one hell of a lot more than worshipping Rump to make a Patriot. You haven't paid the price of admission to call yourself a Patriot.
Says the DELUSIONAL asshole who doesn't even know what a Fascist is.

And, now you want to lecture us on Patriots.

Get your Play Doh and go the fuck back to your Safe Space.

What "behavior" is that?
No...all I can say is they don't look like I imagine Black Panthers would look like.
Well the obama administration let them intimidate voters. I think it's wrong. But if your man let it happen. Why do you care now?

What "behavior" is that?
Well the obama administration let them intimidate voters. I think it's wrong. But if your man let it happen. Why do you care now?
Are you talking about the two guys standing outside a polling place before Obama was President?

Are you talking about the two guys standing outside a polling place before Obama was President?
B. Hussein and Eric Holder refused to prosecute those Black Panthers ..... while he was President.

B. Hussein's regime was the most RACIST in modern history.

B. Hussein and Eric Holder refused to prosecute those Black Panthers ..... while he was President.

You said that they "let them intimidate voters".
How could they stop them?

And, I take it from your argument that you agree that what the Trump supporters are doing is also intimidation.

And, I take it from your argument that you agree that what the Trump supporters are doing is also intimidation.
Going to work and making a living is intimidation?

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.
Your DELUSIONS are irrelevant .....

Patriot Americans are on the eve of re-electing the President of the US.

If you vote dem...you vote to destroy America. That's the bottom line.

…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible as Republicans.

“A Nevada judge rejected a GOP lawsuit seeking to halt early vote counting in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, over stringency of signature-matching computer software and how closely observers can watch votes being counted.

With less than 24 hours before Election Day, District Court Judge James Wilson denied the Nevada Republican Party and the Trump campaign their request challenging procedures for poll observation and mail-in ballot processing in heavily Democratic Clark County."

It's gotten to the point where citizens can no longer count of the courts to block Republicans’ efforts to suppress votes and the right to vote.

Where have you been.

They (the democrats) have been lying, cheating, bullshitting, and generally fucking over to the public for decades.

Treating symptoms without treating the disease....
We desperately need to fix the mechanisms of governance...not simply address the previous administration's excesses. The reason there are excesses is because the mechanisms are faulty.

I said B. Hussein and Eric Holder refused to prosecute them.

Voter intimidation is against the law.

You stop them the same way you stop anyone else breaking the law.

I have not noted any Trump supporters intimidating voters.

Blm is doing intimidation.

What "behavior" is that?
Right. They were brandishing clubs.

I said B. Hussein and Eric Holder refused to prosecute them.

Voter intimidation is against the law.

You stop them the same way you stop anyone else breaking the law.

I have not noted any Trump supporters intimidating voters.

On. Jan. 7, 2009, two weeks before Barack Obama took over the presidency, the Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit in U.S. District Court under the Voting Rights Act of 1965, accusing the two men, as well as the New Black Panther Party and its leader, Malik Zulu Shabazz, of voter intimidation. The department did not believe it had grounds for a criminal case.

The suit’s aims were limited: the defendants would not be subject to any criminal penalties, such as fines or jail time.

None of the defendants responded to the complaint, so it is correct, as the e-mail states, that this should have been a slam-dunk case for the prosecution, PolitiFact.com reports. But according to the Voting Rights Act’s statute under which the suit was filed, the Justice Department would have to meet the requirement that a “campaign of intimidation” was directed. With 300 New Black Panther Party members at polling places, though, the one where Jackson and King Samir Shabazz were stationed was the only one where an incident occurred.

Therefore, the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, which deals with all racially motivated voter intimidation cases, determined that “the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation,” according to testimony on May 14, 2010, from Assistant Attorney General Thomas E. Perez.

Perez further noted that the New Black Panther Party posted a message on its website - before the civil action was filed - that stated, “Specifically, in the case of Philadelphia, the New Black Panther Party wishes to express that the actions of people purported to be members do not represent the official views of the New Black Panther Party and are not connected nor in keeping with our official position as a party.”

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back