🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don’t have any other choice…

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.
Your DELUSIONS are irrelevant .....

Patriot Americans are on the eve of re-electing the President of the US.

I know a number of Patriots and those Patriots are on both sides of the Isle. It takes one hell of a lot more than worshipping Rump to make a Patriot. You haven't paid the price of admission to call yourself a Patriot.

If you vote dem...you vote to destroy America. That's the bottom line.

Voting to destroy the America you want is a good thing. We now have to rebuild America into something we all can be proud of.

…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible
hahahaha...they've been doing exactly that since November 3, 2016...Where the fuck have you been?
Remember with the filthy fucks forced a government shutdown because they couldn't secure a good enough deal for Mexico's people?
Remember that $50M the dirty bastards spent smearing our president in the Russia witch-hunt?

You hillbillies can't afford helicopters.

Except there is this...

“Financially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent.”

Economic Demographics of Republicans & Conservatives

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.

I know a number of Patriots and those Patriots are on both sides of the Isle. It takes one hell of a lot more than worshipping Rump to make a Patriot. You haven't paid the price of admission to call yourself a Patriot.

If you vote dem...you vote to destroy America. That's the bottom line.

Voting to destroy the America you want is a good thing. We now have to rebuild America into something we all can be proud of.

Oh, I thought you voted for Biden

…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible as Republicans.

“A Nevada judge rejected a GOP lawsuit seeking to halt early vote counting in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, over stringency of signature-matching computer software and how closely observers can watch votes being counted.

With less than 24 hours before Election Day, District Court Judge James Wilson denied the Nevada Republican Party and the Trump campaign their request challenging procedures for poll observation and mail-in ballot processing in heavily Democratic Clark County."

It's gotten to the point where citizens can no longer count of the courts to block Republicans’ efforts to suppress votes and the right to vote.
If republicans acted as ruthless as you Marxist cocksuckers, it would involve helicopters.....Lots and lots of helicopters.

hahaha...I'm sure you chicks with dicks, faggots, rug munchers, criminals and wetbacks can...haha

…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible as Republicans.

“A Nevada judge rejected a GOP lawsuit seeking to halt early vote counting in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, over stringency of signature-matching computer software and how closely observers can watch votes being counted.

With less than 24 hours before Election Day, District Court Judge James Wilson denied the Nevada Republican Party and the Trump campaign their request challenging procedures for poll observation and mail-in ballot processing in heavily Democratic Clark County."

It's gotten to the point where citizens can no longer count of the courts to block Republicans’ efforts to suppress votes and the right to vote.

Yeah, how dare someone challenge Clark county altering the defaults on the signature matching computer and reducing the match requirements to 40%. What could possibly go wrong with those shenanigans?

Except there is this...

“Financially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent.”

Economic Demographics of Republicans & Conservatives
But I was told just this morning that the Democrats are the party of the rich elites.

You kids really need to make up your minds.

If republicans acted as ruthless as you Marxist cocksuckers, it would involve helicopters.....Lots and lots of helicopters.

hahaha...I'm sure you chicks with dicks, faggots, rug munchers, criminals and wetbacks can...haha
You've never actually met a Democrat, have you.

Are you saying only veterans can call themselves patriotic?

That's pretty fascist, dood.

Forum List

Back