🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats engage in mutiny against Obama’s individual mandate

1393420_602051839830687_1949823111_n.jpg

Democrats want to fix problems as they occur, in order to make the law work better.

Suddenly that's a problem???

No, the problem is that they had three years a, $600,000,000+ and it is a total clusterfuck... they can't even get the website right.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Magic Neeeeeegro...otherwise known as "the Glitcher"...has a new mantra. "Fix it don't Nix it" he say yo....waddup wid dat?

Reschedule deadline date for enrollment: yes.

Delay for mandate: no.

Let's stay straight, folks.

It would be nice if it were so. But the Democrats in Congress are the jerks responsible for the individual mandate. Hard to see how they'd 'mutiny' over it.

yesterday in the house

the many of the lefts one minute speeches

contained pleas to delay the mandate

Isn't this the reason we had the shut down? Congress was going to give Obama everything he wanted, and all they wanted was for this to be delayed 1 year? Obama caused a partial shut down because he wouldn't agree to that one thing, and now it's backfiring on him. Bet he's a little embarrassed and doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Wait..........he never HAS admitted he was wrong at anything! :lol:

BO says reschedule deadline only a 6 week delay.....to March 31....

don't want to lay off thousands of those new IRS agents.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

How can they do both? If one has to declare his insurance status and income on his tax filing, how do you delay?

Arre you related to Kathleen Sebellius? Seriously dewd....

This thing is a clusterfuck.

Check it out... This was over three years ago. You'd think they could have gotten it figured out in three years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DCQSGnZ0lTg]President Obama Explains Healthcare.gov - YouTube[/ame]

Shit, it took us less time than that to invent the Atomic Bomb and these fucking idiots can't make a simple website function properly?

Sounds like dimocraps to me.

One more while I'm on a roll

HHS Predicted Obamacare Exchange Sign Up Would Take 28 Minutes | Washington Free Beacon

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) estimated consumers would take an average of 28 minutes to sign up for Obamacare, according to a notice the agency sent to the White House in February.

The American Action Forum revealed Thursday that HHS earlier this year predicted consumers would need less than 30 minutes to complete online applications for the health care insurance marketplace. HHS reported those projections to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).

The Healthcare.gov process has not proven so easy in practice. Since its rollout on Oct. 1, the Obamacare exchange has been plagued with technical issues and “glitches,” resulting in few enrollees and long wait times. Obamacare “success stories” applaud the rare cases in which people were able to sign up over a period of several days.

Have you not started to realize that your side is stupid?

Doesn't it make you feel stupid? Or even more stupid than usual?

Guys and gals, this is like the Polish Mafia Wise Guy who burnt his lips on a tail pipe while trying to blow up a car.

I'm even a little embarrassed for you.

Not really. I just thought I'd say it

BO says reschedule deadline only a 6 week delay.....to March 31....

don't want to lay off thousands of those new IRS agents.....:rolleyes:

Here's a question....

All the MILLIONS of people getting non-renewed and cancelled by their Insurance Companies because of obamacare, right?

Since the system is a Cluster Fuck and is de facto shut down right now, what are these people supposed to do for Insurance?

Anybody?

Last edited:
It is NOT mutiny, it is just honesty and common sense.

A rare find in Democrat circles.

I disagree. It is the desire to get reelected that drives these Democrats. Many of them are from red states and know they are toast if they continue to support the ACA.

It would be nice if it were so. But the Democrats in Congress are the jerks responsible for the individual mandate. Hard to see how they'd 'mutiny' over it.

yesterday in the house

Isn't this the reason we had the shut down? Congress was going to give Obama everything he wanted, and all they wanted was for this to be delayed 1 year? Obama caused a partial shut down because he wouldn't agree to that one thing, and now it's backfiring on him. Bet he's a little embarrassed and doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Wait..........he never HAS admitted he was wrong at anything! :lol:

I wonder if they pass a one year extension in the Senate and the House if Obama will veto it. Not a hair on his ass if he doesn't.

Democrats want to fix problems as they occur, in order to make the law work better.

Suddenly that's a problem???

The government should have had Amazon.com sell health insurance online for them. They sell everything else, and if you have Prime, it ships free in two days.

And, they wouldn't have charged more than $300 million to do it.

yesterday in the house

I wonder if they pass a one year extension in the Senate and the House if Obama will veto it. Not a hair on his ass if he doesn't.

Let me try this again....

Millions of people are getting dropped by their Private Insurance on Jan 1, 2014 at 12:01AM because of obamacare.

With no obamacare now available, what are they supposed to do for Insurance?

I'm not baiting or trolling or asking a question that I already know the answer to....

I honestly don't know how this situation can be resolved?

Anybody?

obamacare is a giant fuck-up.

But it's from the minds of dimocraps. Anybody surprised?

Me neither.

Anybody know where the Millions of people who are going to be dropped on Jan 1 are supposed to go for their Insurance?

The Feds can't order the Insurance Companies to stop the cancellations. The Insurance Companies will tell them to go fuck their dead aunts.

obama is in a pickle.

Nice going dimocraps, you elected a genius. :lmao:

How can they do both? If one has to declare his insurance status and income on his tax filing, how do you delay?

Arre you related to Kathleen Sebellius? Seriously dewd....

This thing is a clusterfuck.

Check it out... This was over three years ago. You'd think they could have gotten it figured out in three years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DCQSGnZ0lTg]President Obama Explains Healthcare.gov - YouTube[/ame]

Shit, it took us less time than that to invent the Atomic Bomb and these fucking idiots can't make a simple website function properly?

Sounds like dimocraps to me.

One more while I'm on a roll

HHS Predicted Obamacare Exchange Sign Up Would Take 28 Minutes | Washington Free Beacon

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) estimated consumers would take an average of 28 minutes to sign up for Obamacare, according to a notice the agency sent to the White House in February.

The American Action Forum revealed Thursday that HHS earlier this year predicted consumers would need less than 30 minutes to complete online applications for the health care insurance marketplace. HHS reported those projections to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).

The Healthcare.gov process has not proven so easy in practice. Since its rollout on Oct. 1, the Obamacare exchange has been plagued with technical issues and “glitches,” resulting in few enrollees and long wait times. Obamacare “success stories” applaud the rare cases in which people were able to sign up over a period of several days.

Have you not started to realize that your side is stupid?

Doesn't it make you feel stupid? Or even more stupid than usual?

Guys and gals, this is like the Polish Mafia Wise Guy who burnt his lips on a tail pipe while trying to blow up a car.

I'm even a little embarrassed for you.

Not really. I just thought I'd say it

I've figured it was a clustefk from day one, but unlike you I didn't want to shut down the effing govt to detract from the CLUSTERFK.

Forum List

Back