🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats engage in mutiny against Obama’s individual mandate

democrats want to fix problems as they occur, in order to make the law work better.

Suddenly that's a problem???

the government should have had amazon.com sell health insurance online for them. They sell everything else, and if you have prime, it ships free in two days.

And, they wouldn't have charged more than $300 million to do it.

this.

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

This is exactly right. The idea that a tax is Constitutional when it's imposed on something the Constitution gives the Federal government no authority to control is just a back door for government to control everything. If that is what the founding fathers meant, they wouldn't have bothered writing a Constitution limiting Federal authority.

I hope when Obama rots in Hell that John Roberts is his roommate.

Isn't this the reason we had the shut down? Congress was going to give Obama everything he wanted, and all they wanted was for this to be delayed 1 year? Obama caused a partial shut down because he wouldn't agree to that one thing, and now it's backfiring on him. Bet he's a little embarrassed and doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Wait..........he never HAS admitted he was wrong at anything! :lol:

I wonder if they pass a one year extension in the Senate and the House if Obama will veto it. Not a hair on his ass if he doesn't.

Let me try this again....

Millions of people are getting dropped by their Private Insurance on Jan 1, 2014 at 12:01AM because of obamacare.

With no obamacare now available, what are they supposed to do for Insurance?

I'm not baiting or trolling or asking a question that I already know the answer to....

I honestly don't know how this situation can be resolved?

Anybody?

obamacare is a giant fuck-up.

But it's from the minds of dimocraps. Anybody surprised?

Me neither.

Anybody know where the Millions of people who are going to be dropped on Jan 1 are supposed to go for their Insurance?

The Feds can't order the Insurance Companies to stop the cancellations. The Insurance Companies will tell them to go fuck their dead aunts.

obama is in a pickle.

Nice going dimocraps, you elected a genius. :lmao:

Actually, Obama is just fine. Government employees are exempt. It is the millions of working people that will lose their health insurance that are in a pickle.
And, I have no idea at all what the solution will be on Jan 1.

I wonder if they pass a one year extension in the Senate and the House if Obama will veto it. Not a hair on his ass if he doesn't.

Let me try this again....

Millions of people are getting dropped by their Private Insurance on Jan 1, 2014 at 12:01AM because of obamacare.

With no obamacare now available, what are they supposed to do for Insurance?

I'm not baiting or trolling or asking a question that I already know the answer to....

I honestly don't know how this situation can be resolved?

Anybody?

obamacare is a giant fuck-up.

But it's from the minds of dimocraps. Anybody surprised?

Me neither.

Anybody know where the Millions of people who are going to be dropped on Jan 1 are supposed to go for their Insurance?

The Feds can't order the Insurance Companies to stop the cancellations. The Insurance Companies will tell them to go fuck their dead aunts.

obama is in a pickle.

Nice going dimocraps, you elected a genius. :lmao:

Actually, Obama is just fine. Government employees are exempt. It is the millions of working people that will lose their health insurance that are in a pickle.
And, I have no idea at all what the solution will be on Jan 1.

And neither has Obama or his cabinet. Moreover the absolute disaster of this is that really sick people will do ANYTHIGN to shop for insurance, while heathly people will say "screw this, I'll pay the penalty and check back when the idiots fix it." The result of which will be is that insurance costs are gonna be way more than anticipated.

Last edited:

See: Senate Dems want delay; Ted Cruz and America win

After putting short-term politics ahead of the nation’s interest, these same hypocrites are now coalescing around a legislative solution to the problem as they scramble for their own political cover.
…… snip….
Leadership requires vision. Everyone on both sides of the aisle who castigated Sens. Cruz and Mike Lee (R-Utah), along with Reps. Tom Graves (R-Ga.) and Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), for fighting to stop ObamaCare before people got hurt should be forced to publicly thank them

Question:

How many Americans have lost their existing health insurance plans because of Obamacare, and are now left out in the cold because the Washington Establishment Congress Critters preferred to attack Cruz, Lee, Graves and Gohmert rather than stand up to an inner city community organizing flimflam artist?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [working people’s earned wages] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, [Obamacare big shot subsidies] to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s green energy swindle] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Oh yeah, cruz's stunt and the econ showdown were in our interests, and he's a great ... canadian.

obama overplayed his hand.

All he had to do was negotiate with Republicans, concede a delay in obamacare, blame the Republicans and he'd be home free.

Instead, he has to play Captain Kickass and now he owns the delays in obamacare all by his lonesome.

Republicans 1, dimocraps 0

BTW, anybody know what's gonna happen to all those people who are going to be without Insurance on Jan 1, 2014?

obamacare is shut down. Whether they're admitting it or not, it's closed for business.

It would be nice if it were so. But the Democrats in Congress are the jerks responsible for the individual mandate. Hard to see how they'd 'mutiny' over it.

Perhaps once it passed, they read it and found out what's in it.

Hey, one can hope!

or they noticed there is an election just around the corner

We in Georgia elected a Senator named Max Cleland, mostly because he was a disabled Vietnam vet. He went to Washington DC and voted the straight liberal ticket until his last year in office. He then found one or two conservative bills to vote for in order to please his conservative constituency back home.

Of course his votes were throw away votes in that after 51 Democrats voted against the bills he was safe to vote for them and make a lot of noise about it.

We sent his ass packing in the next election.

Last edited:
Democrats want to fix problems as they occur, in order to make the law work better.

Yeah, it is a problem when they lie about how big the problems are, Carbine. Admit it, the law is a failure. It has already crashed out of the gate, it's like playing QWOP with our healthcare system.

You'd hate the law if every aspect of every provision were functioning perfectly. Who are you trying to kid?

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

This is exactly right. The idea that a tax is Constitutional when it's imposed on something the Constitution gives the Federal government no authority to control is just a back door for government to control everything. If that is what the founding fathers meant, they wouldn't have bothered writing a Constitution limiting Federal authority.

I hope when Obama rots in Hell that John Roberts is his roommate.

And let us not forget that it has long been settled law that a legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

The Court has also stated:

In our system of a free government, where notions of individual autonomy and free choice are cherished, it is the individual who must have the final say in respect to decisions regarding his medical treatment in order to insure that the greatest possible protection is accorded his autonomy and freedom from unwanted interference with the furtherance of his own..”

JWK

If the America People do not rise up and defend their existing Constitution and the intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted, who is left to do so but the very people it was designed to control and regulate?

Democrats want to fix problems as they occur, in order to make the law work better.

1044470_10151757303912971_503523831_n.jpg

Yeah, it is a problem when they lie about how big the problems are, Carbine. Admit it, the law is a failure. It has already crashed out of the gate, it's like playing QWOP with our healthcare system.

You'd hate the law if every aspect of every provision were functioning perfectly. Who are you trying to kid?

It seems that NYcarbineer is not here to engage in a productive discussion and ferret out the truth and facts, but is on a mission to defend the very characteristics which define a tyrannical federal government engaged in the enslavement of a nation’s population by denying them an inalienable right to make their own medical and health care decisions, not to mention the federal governments ongoing assault upon rights associated with property ownership.

In reference to rights associated with property ownership, is it not a fact that the fruits of one’s own labor is their “property” and to use the force of government to take the bread which a working person has earned and redistribute it to an identifiable group created by government is an irrefutable assault upon the working person’s most sacred property? Let our supreme court answer this question:

"The property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands; and to hinder him from employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property."___ Butchers’ Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

Is it not one of our governments, federal and state, fundamental duties to protect the property one earns by the sweat of their labor? To answer this fundamental question as understood by our forefathers, let us turn to Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

"Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man's labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor or every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny."

Unfortunately, those who tout and embrace our existing federal government’s actions are giving aid and comfort to an attack upon one of the most fundamental rights associated with a working persons earned property, which is being robbed by our federal government in order to fatten the fortunes of our Washington Establishment’s inside crowd who live large off the sweat and labor of our nation’s working class citizen. And that is a classic outcome of both slavery and tyranny!

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, [Obamacare subsidies for big shots in government] to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s green energy swindle] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

How dare Democraps fight a law that has been passed.....100% by them.

Of course, they are liars, idiots and hypocrites.

They will cause a problem then blame others. See Libya where they got their gay Ambassador killed them covered it up.

Forum List

Back