Democrat's frivolous lawsuits block election integrity commission from meeting

Yep-

Much of the past few months has been spent by commission staff answering discovery requests for information and drafting affidavits and things that like — going through the legwork of litigation, and that takes time,” Kobach said, according to The Topeka Capital-Journal. "We have a very small staff in Washington, D.C., and that staff has been bogged down in litigation."

“I’m not aware of any presidential commission that has encountered so much litigation from special interest groups,” he added.

Good This commission has no business existing. It has no purpose other than to justify Trump's false claims about voter fraud.

Good This commission has no business existing. It has no purpose other than to justify Trump's false claims about voter fraud.

Not only does it have no business existing, it is unconstitutional. States control voting for a reason, it is not under the control of the Fed Govt.

So you admit democrats have something to hide and you are afraid its going to be found out. Gotcha. Good to know democraps approve of illegal voting,dead voting and voter fraud in general.

So you admit democrats have something to hide and you are afraid its going to be found out. Gotcha. Good to know democraps approve of illegal voting,dead voting and voter fraud in general.

Not a big fan of states rights I see.

Kobach: Election integrity commission has been ‘bogged down in litigation’

Nah democrats got NOTHING to hide..that's why they are trying to stop the commission from doing its job!
There Ian nothing frivolous about the law suit.

Your election integrity scam is just that --a scam. Run by someone who has made a career out of voter suppression. That is by his own admission.

Now stop whining trumotard
Yep-

Much of the past few months has been spent by commission staff answering discovery requests for information and drafting affidavits and things that like — going through the legwork of litigation, and that takes time,” Kobach said, according to The Topeka Capital-Journal. "We have a very small staff in Washington, D.C., and that staff has been bogged down in litigation."

“I’m not aware of any presidential commission that has encountered so much litigation from special interest groups,” he added.

Most commissions aren't designed to divest people of their right to vote.

Nah democrats got NOTHING to hide..that's why they are trying to stop the commission from doing its job!

Your election integrity scam is just that --a scam. Run by someone who has made a career out of voter suppression. That is by his own admission.

Now stop whining trumotard snowflake.
President Trump will just go around these clowns and continue the investigation. ONLY the guilty try to stop an investigation into something like this.

Now stop whining trumotard snowflake.
President Trump will just go around these clowns and continue the investigation. ONLY the guilty try to stop an investigation into something like this.

He will try since he has no respect for the Constitution. But the states will continue to tell him to go fuck himself.

Forty-four states have refused to provide all or some of the material the commission has requested. It isn't just Democrats that find this investigation to be a laughable excerise.

Not a big fan of a transparent government I see...and the only states rights you want are the ones you agree with .

Forty-four states have refused to provide all or some of the material the commission has requested. It isn't just Democrats that find this investigation to be a laughable excerise.

What are they hiding ? Why hide data....

Not a big fan of a transparent government I see...and the only states rights you want are the ones you agree with .

There is nothing transparent about the unconstitutional voting commission.

Why do you hate the constitution? Are you a fucking communist?

Like when states try to stop illegals from squatting and squirting out anchor babies that those of the state have to pay for but leftards claim that it's a "federal issue"? Voter fraud isn't a state issue because it affects everyone whether they reside in that state or not. Stupid kluntls like the barrister Shillian (as usual) has no fucking clue.

There is nothing transparent about the unconstitutional voting commission.

Why do you hate the constitution? Are you a fucking communist?

All they want is data and states lost their rights ...tell me who elects senators now the states ( like it used to be ) or the people of states now?

Is their a topic you're not ignorant on?

How about we make a finger painting thread just for you ?

S2E12A_Lisa_finger_painting.gif

Like when states try to stop illegals from squatting and squirting out anchor babies that those of the state have to pay for but leftards claim that it's a "federal issue"? Voter fraud isn't a state issue because it affects everyone whether they reside in that state or not. Stupid kluntls like the barrister Shillian (as usual) has no fucking clue.

Voter fraud is a state issue as the constitution gave the power over voting to the states not the Fed Govt.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back