Democrats have a huge problem with this Twitter business - it's RACIST

Bitches be crazy.

Joseph-Ducreux.gif

I'll never understand why people care much less listen to the opinions of itinerant idiots.

The very fact that the Left is so up in arms over the sale of Twitter because the new owner might restore freedom of speech to all speaks volumes that the Left are not about America or the American dream.

I'll never understand why people care much less listen to the opinions of itinerant idiots.

The very fact that the Left is so up in arms over the sale of Twitter because the new owner might restore freedom of speech to all speaks volumes that the Left are not about America or the American dream.
They are just playing to their demoralized base.

I'll never understand how one (or a handful) of nutjobs get branded as spokespeople for an entire political party....

Lazy/dishonesty from the OP is the leading cause.
Same way the left does it all the time. Duh

Why are you making that allegation (or repeating it)?

Is this where we pretend your left don't play the race card each and every day? How the fuck do you think Biden "won" anyway? Race cards with other 24/7 propaganda are why you're Democracked.

I'll never understand how one (or a handful) of nutjobs get branded as spokespeople for an entire political party....

Lazy/dishonesty from the OP is the leading cause.
Yeah it's crazy. Like if we were to brand the whole Republican party as the nut jobs that are waiting for JFK to come back at the Dallas airport.

There have been a lot far left celebrities who have proclaimed that they are leaving Twitter because they fear freedom of speech.
Good

Oh I have no problem with musk taking over Twitter. Actually when the right wing finds out about musk and Obama being buddies they will start crying any second now.

Obama gave musk millions and millions of dollars to start his car company Tesla.

The right wing used to hate musk and his electric cars. But Obama and he is buddies.

Should be fun once they find out. 😂😂😂

There have been a lot far left celebrities who have proclaimed that they are leaving Twitter because they fear freedom of speech.
Good
It's the 2022 equivalent of their "I'm moving to Canada" tantrum when Trump was elected.

It's the 2022 equivalent of their "I'm moving to Canada" tantrum when Trump was elected.

Have you seen Micheal bachmans reaction to Biden winning.

HD on I'll find it for you. 😂😂

Oh I have no problem with musk taking over Twitter. Actually when the right wing finds out about musk and Obama being buddies they will start crying any second now.

Obama gave musk millions and millions of dollars to start his car company Tesla.

The right wing used to hate musk and his electric cars. But Obama and he is buddies.

Should be fun once they find out. 😂😂😂
LOL, ok who's sock is this?

But I find it interesting that the right wing attack musk and said he would never succeed with his new venture in electric cars.

The right wing called him a fool for years.

Forum List

Back