Democrats have a huge problem with this Twitter business - it's RACIST

By getting more votes.

Well, tell you blob not to tell a right wing hate group to "stand by" next time. K?
Oh, the right wingers are standing by all right. Waiting for the next dose of leftist violence. There won't be any kneeling police chiefs this time. You've lost their support. (Not that you ever had it in the first place).

Oh, the right wingers are standing by all right. Waiting for the next dose of leftist violence. There won't be any kneeling police chiefs this time. You've lost their support. (Not that you ever had it in the first place).
Yeah after beating cops in the terrorist attack on jan.6 th the price groups love you right wingers. 😂😂😂

But I find it interesting that the right wing attack musk and said he would never succeed with his new venture in electric cars.

The right wing called him a fool for years.
Musk is a master showman --------

Sounds like Elizabeth Warren and her shakedown of banks and now MUSK extortion tactics for donating to her--pissed him the hell off.

Yeah, sure... Pussies like you aren't going to do shit. Are you...boy?

Musk is a master showman --------

Sounds like Elizabeth Warren and her shakedown of banks and now MUSK extortion tactics for donating to her--pissed him the hell off.
Somebody needs to remind musk of these attack by conservatives on his green tech inventions.

Oh I have no problem with musk taking over Twitter. Actually when the right wing finds out about musk and Obama being buddies they will start crying any second now.

Obama gave musk millions and millions of dollars to start his car company Tesla.

The right wing used to hate musk and his electric cars. But Obama and he is buddies.

Should be fun once they find out. 😂😂😂
The point isn't whether Musk is "buddies" with Obama (a somewhat spurious notion if based simply on Tesla receiving a federal loan, not a subsidy, which was repaid in full over a decade ago). What's important is that Musk strongly disapproves of Twitter's increasingly heavy-handed censorship, starting with the "shadow-ban" algorithms that patently targeted one side of the political discourse, then the overt "deplatforming" censorship that went rampant in 2020 with Covid-related discourse and political topics (highlighted by the shameless burying of the New York Post story on the Hunter Biden laptop) leading up to the 2020 election, which has continued to this day.

Nobody here is claiming Musk is a Republican or even that he aligns with many or most of the views of American conservatives beyond his advocacy for freedom of speech and expression, and his criticism of political censorship by tech platforms. In fact, he has described himself as a civil libertarian, and is a member of the ACLU -- an organization founded upon liberal ideals of equal treatment under the law -- it's just that unlike many of today's so-called ACLU advocates who only support free speech and equal treatment if they agree with you, Elon still stands for the principles of free speech, open debate, and equal treatment even for those with whom he disagrees. He's much like Alan Dershowitz in that respect... someone who has strongly opposed the censorship of Trump online and the related impeachment efforts, even though he did not vote for him either time and has consistently stated that he is not in agreement with him politically.

That is what you people on the modern-day American left do not seem to understand, as unfortunately most of you have abandoned the blind justice/civil liberty policies of the 1980s-90s liberal Democrats, and moved far to the authoritarian left. But alas, to that end, I'm under no illusion that any of this will actually resonate with you. In all likelihood I'll be met with a typical myopic response that's short on substance, so with that said, I digress...

Last edited:
Yeah after beating cops in the terrorist attack on jan.6 th the price groups love you right wingers. 😂😂😂
I'm not exactly a right winger. Definitely not a Republican. Not a Trump lover.

However I completely despise the progressives. The only people I hate more than the Republicans are the Democrats.

I'm what you might call an equal opportunity hater. I hate everyone. Equally. That way no one feels left out, and no one can say I'm playing favorites. :p

I calls em like I sees em. The progressives committed a cardinal sin last summer: they threatened children. Put them in fear of their lives.

That is the third rail of politics, touch that and it's game over. And now with all this grooming business, the progs have completely screwed the pooch. They're leaving office. Count on it. Bank on it.

And yes, it will make me happy when it happens. What follows it probably won't make me happy, but we'll get to that when we get to it

Lets not forget Charlottesville where they nearly beat a black man to death. And ran over another person. Don't forget the El Paso Wal*Mart that got shot up because of Trump's hatred of brown people who shopped there. Don't forget the Synogogue in Pittsburgh done by a right wing extremist. Dont' forget that Pop and Fresh up in Kenosha who went looking for trouble and, of course found it--Just like George Zimmerman.

There literally is no end to the violence Trump supporters have brought to the forefront of the nation. Its no surprise they ask "when do we get to start using the guns" in public forums.

Violence is what they crave most.

Forum List

Back