Democrats Insulting Trump's SOTU...Tell Americans Not To Watch

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The crap that Chuck Schumer is saying about the SOTU in advance is horrible. Yesterday he went into a rant about how the current WH is in total chaos.....forgetting the fact that Congress is what is in total chaos.

Trump is going to make an attempt to reach across the isle, and I predict that the Democrats will slap his hand and show exactly what Trump has been dealing with since before the shutdown.
Threatening not to show. Any that do show up will have scowls on their faces hoping to appeal to the extreme left, and unfortunately for them, showing moderates and independents a display of blind partisanship that is unprecedented in the last 100 years.

Maxine Waters had a meltdown telling everyone in America to turn off their televisions and boycott the speech.
What I think is going to happen is it will be the most watched SOTU in 30 years.

Here's what's really going on. Nazi Pelosi is inviting a criminal illegal to be there. Trump is inviting the relatives of victims of criminal illegals. Who do you think has the high moral ground her?

Links
MAXINE MELTDOWN! Waters begs Americans to 'turn the television off' during Trump SOTU - The American Mirror
Trump’s inauguration is under serious scrutiny from New York prosecutors

If I were Trump ICE would be in the building and arrest those illegals and anyone who attempts to stop those arrests.

Unfortunately I know Trump doesn't have the balls.

The crap that Chuck Schumer is saying about the SOTU in advance is horrible. Yesterday he went into a rant about how the current WH is in total chaos.....forgetting the fact that Congress is what is in total chaos.

Trump is going to make an attempt to reach across the isle, and I predict that the Democrats will slap his hand and show exactly what Trump has been dealing with since before the shutdown.
Threatening not to show. Any that do show up will have scowls on their faces hoping to appeal to the extreme left, and unfortunately for them, showing moderates and independents a display of blind partisanship that is unprecedented in the last 100 years.

Maxine Waters had a meltdown telling everyone in America to turn off their televisions and boycott the speech.
What I think is going to happen is it will be the most watched SOTU in 30 years.

Here's what's really going on. Nazi Pelosi is inviting a criminal illegal to be there. Trump is inviting the relatives of victims of criminal illegals. Who do you think has the high moral ground her?

Links
MAXINE MELTDOWN! Waters begs Americans to 'turn the television off' during Trump SOTU - The American Mirror

One person = all democrats
Got it. This thread isn't exactly an intellectual achievement.

Links

The Dems know they will be shown to be the jerks and enemies of America that they are.

No censorship and no real time spin or twisting of the President's words.

They will get their asses handed to them after the people hear and read the speech.

This could be a Grand Slam win for the President and for America.

Links

All the more reason to watch. I hope he pokes Nancy in the eye.

If I were Trump ICE would be in the building and arrest those illegals and anyone who attempts to stop those arrests.

The Democrats should bring the illegals that were hired by trump and then fired.
They wouldn't dare.

They would have more to lose than he would.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Links

/----/ Good luck with that one.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The Democrats should bring the illegals that were hired by trump and then fired.

Chances are they weren't "hired by Trump".

Trump is bringing the parents whose children were killed by the illegal invaders the Democrats encourage. Which do you think is the more effective message?

You can bet the Democrats are assisting the caravan formations in Honduras.

They are doing exactly that you moron.

And those people committed felonies to get hired by Trump. They used false federal documents. Now , we know how the left fees about lying to federa agents (at least if you are a Republican) so Democrats should want these Hispanics arrested for using false documents.

I thought it was only that dumber than a box or rocks Waters who told everyone not to watch??

She just doesn't want Trump to let everyone know how great the country is doing and how important border security is.

Oh and you can bet she's not for the wall. You can't cure dumb.

I won’t be watching. I get enough dull, partisan nonsense from this place.

I won’t be watching. I get enough dull, partisan nonsense from this place.

I'll be watching, the SOTUS never fails to entertain, adding Trump into the mix is simply a bonus.

I haven’t watched one since the late 90’s. It’s silly theater and I’ve better things to watch.

I use it as a life lesson

"Kids you see those people there"
"yes daddy"
"you don't EVER want to be like them"

I wont be watching. I've got much more to do than watch some dumb whore make the same stupid speech he always gives. Waste of time.

Forum List

Back