Democrats Just Can’t Resist Sexting Sydney Leathers

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
It figures a democrat would be a submissive :biggrin:

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — State Rep. Justin Moed, D-Indianapolis, is identified on a website called TheDirty.com as a sexting partner with Sydney Leathers, the woman from southern Indiana who was tied to a sexting scandal involving New York politician Anthony Weiner in 2013.

Rep. Justin Moed accused of sexting WISH-TV

I'm not seeing why they are even attracted to her.

sydneyleathers_pic.jpg

It's not like when you have to pay for women for her entire life would you want someone like that, but for a quick nut crunching with stilettos one can't be to choosy...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — State Rep. Justin Moed, D-Indianapolis, is identified on a website called TheDirty.com as a sexting partner with Sydney Leathers, the woman from southern Indiana who was tied to a sexting scandal involving New York politician Anthony Weiner in 2013.

Like that stuff do you?

He's single. So what?

He's single. So what?

I believe he may be engaged but I am not sure if he will be after this incident.

He's single. So what?

I believe he may be engaged but I am not sure if he will be after this incident.

He is...or was...or will soon not be

He's single. So what?

His betrothed could be into that sort of thing.

He's single. So what?

It is dishonorable to act in such a way if your married or engaged to be married. If he treats his vows all willy-nilly than his word is meaningless in my eyes.

If he was single I wouldn't care. I still really don't care that much, I just feel bad for his fiancé.

He's single. So what?

It is dishonorable to act in such a way if your married or engaged to be married. If he treats his vows all willy-nilly than his word is meaningless in my eyes.

If he was single I wouldn't care. I still really don't care that much, I just feel bad for his fiancé.

It's mostly a non issue unless he is married or in this case engaged, but it's fun poking fun at them

He's single. So what?

His betrothed could be into that sort of thing.

Maybe. I don't know. If she is and she approves than I could care less. If she doesn't than he is a dishonorable turd.

He's single. So what?

I agree and have said in just about every single topic du jour about a politician caught being unfaithful to his spouse that if a person cannot keep a sacred vow to the person closest to them, they cannot be trusted to have fidelity to their constituents.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back