Democrats & Mass Incitement Brainwashing: How Many Of Their 'Manchurian Candidates' Are Out There?..

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The Democrats have clearly set out on an unprecedented mass incitement campaign since Election Day. Their hate rhetoric and behavior is completely out of control. With the help of Mass Media and numerous Celebrities, they've no doubt brainwashed many of their supporters to act on the incitement. It's something i've been warning about for months.

Just check out CNN, MSNBC, some Late Night TV Shows, and other Democrat Media Outlets. It's a constant barrage of hate incitement. It is mass brainwashing. They're creating 'Manchurian Candidates.' This recent attack was no doubt inspired by the mass Democrat incitement. The attacker likely believed killing Republicans is what he was being ordered to do. This Democrat incitement better be reigned in soon. They've created a very dangerous environment. I fear more violence is coming. Democrats have set the wheels in motion on that. Just ask yourself, how many of their 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there? A very frightening thought for sure.

Last edited:
f3b7b3b6-1a68-4551-80aa-48d2b7266a16.jpg

Very similar to tactics the Nazi party used to eliminate anyone who challenged their world view, and to identify, demonize, and blame a segment of the citizens pitting citizen against citizen.

Very similar to tactics the Nazi party used to eliminate anyone who challenged their world view, and to identify, demonize, and blame a segment of the citizens pitting citizen against citizen.

Yeah, Democrats have taken it to all new lows. It's no longer just about disagreeing with folks on political beliefs. Now it's become about viciously attacking folks personally. It's rabid extremism. It's also incitement. I really am very concerned about how many of their 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there. Their incitement brainwashing has been massive in scale. I fear more violence is definitely coming. The damage is done.

Yeah, Democrats have taken it to all new lows. It's no longer just about disagreeing with folks on political beliefs. Now it's become about viciously attacking folks personally. It's rabid extremism. It's also incitement. I really am very concerned about how many of their 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there. Their incitement brainwashing has been massive in scale. I fear more violence is definitely coming. The damage is done.

Don't worry we can kill the libs agents faster than they can radicalize them.

Don't worry we can kill the libs agents faster than they can radicalize them.

:confused-84:

The Left/Democrats declared Jihad against Trump on Election Day. They've been completely out of control since. Violence is always the inevitable result of extremism. I fear there will be more violence. So many Democrat supporters have become radicalized.

Thread summary:

The Trump-thugs are making up stories liberals/Jews to justify violence against them.

Remember, Trump-thugs, Nazis and Nazi tactics still aren't popular anywhere, at least outside of your cult.

Naturally, none of the Trump-thugs have the guts to put their own asses on the line by committing the violence yourselves. Like good authoritarian followers, they want their precious, precious authoritarian state, the state that they adore more than life itself, to do it for them.

Thread summary:

The Trump-thugs are making up stories liberals/Jews to justify violence against them.

Remember, Trump-thugs, Nazis and Nazi tactics still aren't popular anywhere, at least outside of your cult.

Naturally, none of the Trump-thugs have the guts to put their own asses on the line by committing the violence yourselves. Like good authoritarian followers, they want their precious, precious authoritarian state, the state that they adore more than life itself, to do it for them.

Wow, you sound just like one of their radicalized nutters. Crazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back