Democrat's plan to battle high inflation: Increase IRS budget 600%

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I've asked before, but nobody can explain how doubling the number of IRS agents will lower inflation. Their 'Inflation' fighting bill does just that, and increases the IRS budget by 600%.

And anyone who thinks these agents will just go after millionaires and billionaires is a moron.

I've asked before, but nobody can explain how doubling the number of IRS agents will lower inflation. Their 'Inflation' fighting bill does just that, and increases the IRS budget by 600%.

And anyone who thinks these agents will just go after millionaires and billionaires is a moron.

Been better spent on more border agents.

Can any Dimwinger tell us how 87,000 new IRS agents will lower inflation?

Anyone?

Bueller......................................Bueller..............................

1660165525288.png

Can any Dimwinger tell us how 87,000 new IRS agents will lower inflation?

Anyone?

Bueller......................................Bueller..............................
Guess not.

You are the one who is clearly a moron. These employees will be used to process tax returns and refunds and to answer taxpayer questions as well as insuring the rich pay what they owe. It is hard to go after ordinary taxpayers as they have W-2s and taxes are withheld.

True enough.

they've already gone after the millionaires and big business

It's your time, Middle America and Poor Working America and Small Business America!

Make America Miserable Again

Forum List

Back