Democrats planned to stage violence to bring down Trump

The blame always fell on the shoulders of Trump supporters though. Screaming headlines that were flat out lies. One of the worst scenarios though was asswipes on OUR side blaming Trump for the violence like they did in Chicago.

And none of the sons of bitches, from Cruz right on down the line ever apologized for being mistaken.

The blame always fell on the shoulders of Trump supporters though. Screaming headlines that were flat out lies. One of the worst scenarios though was asswipes on OUR side blaming Trump for the violence like they did in Chicago.

And none of the sons of bitches, from Cruz right on down the line ever apologized for being mistaken.

Yeah the media is corrupt, frankly I think the republicans should regulate them out of business because it's just a democratic party spin machine, And yeah all the republicans that piled on for david duke and for the violence are horrible people. It was left wingers who started it, cause a scene and the media spun it in their favor.....1

Left Planned to Stage Violence to Bring Down Trump

Big surprise after what we learned about them screwing Bernie nothing surprises me

I'm trying to use my telepathic and telekinetic powers to make his head explode.

18hnyh.jpg

Big surprise after what we learned about them screwing Bernie nothing surprises me

I'm trying to use my telepathic and telekinetic powers to make his head explode.

18hnyh.jpg
Wow the only thing you're honest about is your sig......I just read it, wow you don't give a shit, but since you back every democrat like that, I take it back, you're sig is as full of shit as you are.

Yep, my sig is a fact. Especially the "wolf" shit...

All Trump has to do is keep talking and he'll lose. The left doesn't have to do anything

All Trump has to do is keep talking and he'll lose. The left doesn't have to do anything

True, but that's easy when you have the media on your side. Clinton is never asked a question. She stares and they cower....it's fucking pathetic. You need someone who doesn't give a shit about that, it's why I like Trump and hate these fucking republicans that think politics is a social club, when in reality it's war.

18hnyh.jpg
Wow the only thing you're honest about is your sig......I just read it, wow you don't give a shit, but since you back every democrat like that, I take it back, you're sig is as full of shit as you are.

Except every time new shit has turned up... Her list of lies and corruption would require a degree to get through by now.

18hnyh.jpg

I can't help it she's a corrupt as a mob boss. She's protected by the media and the establishment......nothing new....it's why when you guys were trying to get Bush tried for war crimes I was laughing my ass off....He's a big kahuna in the establishment.....untouchable bro........the Bushes and the Clintons are gangstas......although the Clintons have offed way more people......they love their 2nd amendment for them and their hitmen.

too many true believers on here if you ask me, can't handle it when they discover the amount of lies that the democrats promulgate throughout the realm, even when the problem is compounded by republicans who follow suit since the voting public has proven that only liars are welcome in the political arena. of course the democrats are planning to stage violence, whether it brings down trump or not, or what part of the "you knew that i was a snake when you let me in" don't you understand?

Forum List

Back