Democrats Protest at Wrigley Field

What a bunch of turds. Somehow white peoples have kept blacks down. I want more of these idiotic protest march before November. Helps Republican Party.
Chicago protesters demanding Rahm Emanuel's resignation march to Wrigley Field, closing major roads
They are literally asking for Trump to help them, moron.

This is INDEED good for Republicans.

But this should not be a political issue. Chicago used to be a beautiful city envied by most of the world.

It is time to make Chicago great again.

Trump should go there. It would be good politically and it would be an iconic moment that resembles Bush going to NYC after 9/11, especially after the infamous cancelled Trump Chicago rally during the presidential republican primary.

What a bunch of turds. Somehow white peoples have kept blacks down. I want more of these idiotic protest march before November. Helps Republican Party.
Chicago protesters demanding Rahm Emanuel's resignation march to Wrigley Field, closing major roads

But this should not be a political issue. Chicago used to be a beautiful city envied by most of the world.

Trump should go there. It would be good politically and it would be an iconic moment that resembles Bush going to NYC after 9/11, especially after the infamous cancelled Trump Chicago rally during the presidential republican primary.

I have a particular disdain for Rahm Emanuel apart from Rahm serving for Israel, rather than serving for the U.S.A, as a "Dual Citizen"
He's fought Polish Pulaski day, and Italian Columbus day in Chicago, but of course not Jewish holidays like Rosh Hashanah

I have a particular disdain for Rahm Emanuel apart from Rahm serving for Israel, rather than serving for the U.S.A, as a "Dual Citizen"
He's fought Polish Pulaski day, and Italian Columbus day in Chicago, but of course not Jewish holidays like Rosh Hashanah
He is a total piece of shit.

Trump HAS to go to Chicago.

Rahm's a disaster.

Chicago at one time wasn't all bad.

it's like that in many cities' black areas--even mine ....crime/dirty/shitty/etc
[ not all the black areas--but the worst parts of my city are black areas ]
we have a very old part of town in our city...tiny houses...etc--but the lawns are mowed/houses maintained/etc...the houses are not bigger/fancier/etc than in the black areas.....it is a very great place to go...not much crime at all....so what's the difference?!

they want economic development, but they have no big tax base :laugh: + crime = shithole
but the crimes have been concentrated in predominantly black, low-income neighborhoods.

the blacks NEVER accept the fact that THEY are part of the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually Chicago is not on most dangerous cities lists--not even the top 100
and it's murder rate is much lower than some other medium to big cities-St Louis for one
New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston and Los Angeles are not in the Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities
5 Out of 10 Most Dangerous Cities in U.S. Are in the Midwest

Last edited:

Rahm's a disaster.

Chicago at one time wasn't all bad.

I know, my great great great grandfather practically built that city.

it's like that in many cities' black areas--even mine ....crime/dirty/shitty/etc
we have a very old part of town in our city...tiny houses...etc--but the lawns are mowed/houses maintained/etc...the houses are not bigger/fancier/etc than in the black areas.....it is a very great place to go...not much crime at all....so what's the difference?!

they want economic development, but they have no big tax base :laugh: + crime = shithole
but the crimes have been concentrated in predominantly black, low-income neighborhoods.

the blacks NEVER accept the fact that THEY are part of the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's murder rate is much lower than some other medium to big cities-St Louis for one
New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston and Los Angeles are not in the Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities
Chicago is still a great city. The south and west side hoods are violent shooting galleries where criminal thugs routinely settle their scores and invariably include some innocent folks in their carnage, but those are areas other Chicago residents or tourists avoid like the plague. But as stats show the rest of the city is far different with lots to offer both natives and visitors.

Chicago is still a great city. The south and west side hoods are violent shooting galleries where criminal thugs routinely settle their scores and invariably include some innocent folks in their carnage, but those are areas other Chicago residents or tourists avoid like the plague. But as stats show the rest of the city is far different with lots to offer both natives and visitors.
And the rest of the city should be like those safe areas.

We live in a 1st world country. Probably the only true 1st world country right now(Britain certainly isn't one and neither is Germany).

We live in a 1st world country. Probably the only true 1st world country right now(Britain certainly isn't one and neither is Germany).

How do you figure that?

Some places in this country are worse than probably anywhere in Europe.

Detroit, Southside Chicago, Saint Louis, even more so East Saint Louis, Oakland, Compton, Camden, Gary, Newburgh, the South Bronx in 1980's, and perhaps now, New Orleans, Memphis, Flint, South Central Los Angeles, Alexandria, etc. etc.

How do you figure that?

Some places in this country are worse than probably anywhere in Europe.

Detroit, Southside Chicago, Saint Louis, even more so East Saint Louis, Oakland, Compton, Camden, Gary, Newburgh, the South Bronx in 1980's, and perhaps now, New Orleans, Memphis, Flint, South Central Los Angeles, Alexandria, etc. etc.
We don't lock up our own citizens for criticizing the media, law enforcement and the justice system.

Our law enforcement and justice system are also far superior to Europe.

Forum List

Back