Democrats Rebuke 'Ageists' for Criticizing Newly Elected Dead Representative.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Not only can the dead vote, they can also hold office.

'Simply put, it is ageist to suggest that a political figure cannot serve admirably just because their body is writhing with maggots or swollen with postmortem gases. Indeed, I challenge anyone to name one legitimate reason not to elevate a decaying carcass to the highest office in the land.'

So far the newly elected deceased Demicrat has done a better job than Biden.

'Simply put, it is ageist to suggest that a political figure cannot serve admirably just because their body is writhing with maggots or swollen with postmortem gases. Indeed, I challenge anyone to name one legitimate reason not to elevate a decaying carcass to the highest office in the land.'

For about a second I doubted this was satire.

Probably better-spoken than Festerman as well.

I think we actually have elected a corpse a time or two. Due to the fact it was too late to reprint the ballots.

So the voters decide to elect the dead guy to force a special election rather than let the opponent win.

Forum List

Back