Democrats Say The Stupidest Things!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Do you really think when they spout stupid shit like this it just wafts off into the air, never to be repeated?

1. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep him.
2. If you like your insurance, you will be able to keep it.
3. We have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it.
4. "What difference does it make?"
5. The IRS scandal is a "phoney scandal".
6. A movie about Mohammad caused a riot that got our Ambassador killed.
7. ObamaCare will save you $2,500 a year.
8. The economy is getting better!
9. I have drawn a "red line" in the sand!
10. I will hold the IRS accountable...

If you want to hear more stupid shit spouted by Democrats, just listen to the news every day.

image.img.jpg

There will be costs to a Russian intervention in Ukraine.

I almost laughed my ass off watching the Russian helicopters flying across the border.

I almost laughed my ass off watching the Russian helicopters flying across the border.

Does anyone remember Sarah Palin predicting that, if Obama became president, that Russia would likely invade the Ukraine? She got a lot of ridicule over that.

Hard to keep up with stupid Dem comments.

Guam could tip over if the military built there.

Unemployment creates jobs.

All the people suffering the consequences of Obamacare are liars. Several libs have repeated Reid's lie.

Having work hours reduced or losing your job means more time with kids. True, but they didn't mention losing the paycheck, house, etc. They want people to fall in love with the idea of not working and collecting welfare. Go live on the liberal plantation and all your worries will go away. (till they are done using you)

They are shameless and count on the media to back them up when they lie or say something incredibly stupid. People who casually watch the evening news likely don't know everything going on in the country if they listen to one of the liberal reporters. How many people realize they are being spoon fed propaganda?

Does anyone remember Sarah Palin predicting that, if Obama became president, that Russia would likely invade the Ukraine? She got a lot of ridicule over that.

Hard to keep up with stupid Dem comments.

Guam could tip over if the military built there.

Unemployment creates jobs.

All the people suffering the consequences of Obamacare are liars. Several libs have repeated Reid's lie.

Having work hours reduced or losing your job means more time with kids. True, but they didn't mention losing the paycheck, house, etc. They want people to fall in love with the idea of not working and collecting welfare. Go live on the liberal plantation and all your worries will go away. (till they are done using you)

They are shameless and count on the media to back them up when they lie or say something incredibly stupid. People who casually watch the evening news likely don't know everything going on in the country if they listen to one of the liberal reporters. How many people realize they are being spoon fed propaganda?
The left is unhinged to the point to where even reality is laughing at them. They're cornered with nowhere to go.

They do say some stupid shit, don't they? And their minions (like the ones on this board) will twist and turn and struggle to legitimize those statements, no matter how moronic they are.

Forum List

Back