Democrats say they want to "unite the country around our shared values" -- it hadn't occurred to me Democrats have "values" -- what are they?

Hillary Clinton talked about "some Trump supporters that fit into a Basket of Deplorables"...a bunch of them are ON THIS THREAD
And Kamala Harris said "Once we win this election you people that supported or endorsed Trump better watch out because we are coming for you next" and I Really really hope she comes to my house.
And Hillary did not say "some trump supporters" She said " you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables"
Just like a Democrat to misquote to make it sound better.
But shows the Democrats are just full of hate and weakness they can not properly debate their opponents so they attack the voters.

Do you think that we should tolerate the likes of trump and pence? They are trash. The lowest among us. As for their supporters, who goes around chanting "lock her up"? Is the entire GOP made up of this sort of crap?

You have no choice but to tolerate it...And buckle up buttercup, you’re about to get 4 more years, because y’all can’t pull your collective heads out of your collective asses and see the look of horror on normal people’s faces when confronted with the possibility of a demo victory...

Get Involved
Democrats across the country are coming together August 17-20 to unite the country around our shared values and launch Joe Biden to victory this fall. Be a part of it.

What are these "values" that Democrats supposedly want to "share" with the American people?

They should try telling that the people who have lost businesses and been looted in Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis. I'd bet those folks would tell the Dems to pound fucking sand especially since Dem knuckleheads in power in both the cities and the Sates allowed it to happen.

I doubt those folks share the "values" of the Dems at all.

Hillary Clinton talked about "some Trump supporters that fit into a Basket of Deplorables"...a bunch of them are ON THIS THREAD
And Kamala Harris said "Once we win this election you people that supported or endorsed Trump better watch out because we are coming for you next" and I Really really hope she comes to my house.
And Hillary did not say "some trump supporters" She said " you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables"
But shows the Democrats are just full of hate and weakness they can not properly debate their opponents so they attack the voters.

Do you think that we should tolerate the likes of trump and pence? They are trash. The lowest among us. As for their supporters, who goes around chanting "lock her up"? Is the entire GOP made up of this sort of crap?

You have no choice but to tolerate it...And buckle up buttercup, you’re about to get 4 more years, because y’all can’t pull your collective heads out of your collective asses and see the look of horror on normal people’s faces when confronted with the possibility of a demo victory...
What you see as "normal" we see as QAnon "deplorables".

Look at this board.

These can't possible be "normal Americans" This is a vile collection of racists and trolls

Which "normal people"? trump didn't get the majority vote the first time around. Many of us are genuinely disgusted with trump and his lies and shenanigans. He is incompetent.

It's like all the wickedness in the world is concentrated in the people of the Democratic Party.
Them's some industrial strength blinders you're wearing.
You should take yours off. You’re confused.

I'm just not so delusional that I think Democrats are the only source of evil.
evil, yes. bad politicians no. Evil, conniving, dick dastardlyish. Their type have been around for millennium. They exist because good people are good people. if we were as evil as them, they would no longer exist.

This is a vile collection of racists and trolls
you can't even define racist you stupid fk. anyone not thinking like you is a racist is your fking definition in here. That makes you one sad fk.

This is a vile collection of racists and trolls
you can't even define racist you stupid fk. anyone not thinking like you is a racist is your fking definition in here. That makes you one sad fk.
Lysistrata, then define racist fk wad? I got a ten dollar bill says you can't.

Keep your ten. You have a filthy mouth and apparently know just one word. Did your parents teach you to talk this way?

Get Involved
Democrats across the country are coming together August 17-20 to unite the country around our shared values and launch Joe Biden to victory this fall. Be a part of it.

Try reading the DNC plank to find those shared values.

I share NOTHING in common with you or ANY of your "leaders". Not one thing.

Get Involved

What are these "values" that Democrats supposedly want to "share" with the American people?

The "values" they have is whatever value you have gets shared with the losers that have no value.

Get Involved

Try reading the DNC plank to find those shared values.

I share NOTHING in common with you or ANY of your "leaders". Not one thing.
I have no leaders so you have nothing to decry.

Get Involved

The "values" they have is whatever value you have gets shared with the losers that have no value.
Their values along with Repubs are lies and deceit.

Get Involved

Equal protection under the law. Equal treatment by the government for everyone. More equal opportunity regardless of privilege. Government working for everyone, not just for the wealthy.

You know. Liberty. Equality. Friendship, the Rule of Law. The current GOP apparently has no values. We have had over three years of their garbage. Pig politics and pig "religion." No thank you.

Liberty only for progressives
Equality where all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than other.
Friendship only if you share my viewpoints
Rule of Law, except when lefty thugs protest, then the law goes out the window.

What fucking bullshit from you.

PROG values are free-flowing, it's the only aspect of "liberal" that can be applied to them, which is why they're PROGS.

What you see as "normal" we see as QAnon "deplorables".

Look at this board.

These can't possible be "normal Americans" This is a vile collection of racists and trolls
Oh? And what exactly are “normal Americans”?..

Forum List

Back