Democrats, so scared of Trump they’re working a new angle….’Republicans are leaning towards DeSantis now’ they say.

I hope you nominate trump. He is sinking in popularity. He is a sinking ship in the Republican party. Oz douched him from his campaign. Oz ran away from him. 😂😂 And Biden still beats trump.
That’s weird…. Mac1958 and all you TDS-ing whackos told us just a week ago that Trump owned us and owned the GOP….who gave you sheep your new orders?

Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."

During analysis on Monday’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier asked Hume if the committee was trying to make a legal or political case against Trump.
“Well, I think they’re doing both,” Hume said.

“What strikes me about this, Bret, is that if they succeed ― either by damaging him or staining him such that he is either unable for legal or political reasons to run again ― they might end up finding out that they’ve done the Republican Party a great service,” he added.
“Because I think a great many Republicans think they can’t win with Trump at the head of the ticket again.
“They’re afraid of his supporters and don’t want to come out against him directly. But they’d like him to go away. If the effect of this committee is to make his possible candidacy go away, I think a great many Republicans would privately be very glad.”

This comes straight from Fox News. Am I making this up?
The results of the committee will certainlty effect trump's standing, but he isn't the only one being exposed. There will be lots of right wing politicians sucked down the drain along with trump.

If it's poison how come Obama won? Oh yea, the GOP brand was poison. And how did we take back the House and Senate? Oh yea, your brand was poison.

Voters are going to be stupid and put Republicans back in charge just because of inflation and high gas prices. Putin again helping Republicans win.
1. Obama won because the economy crashed under Republicans
2. Correct, voters will vote for Republicans in 2022 and 2024 because the democrats don't know how to govern

If you want to see some of the reasons Xiden is poison:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?

The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG

The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".

Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter

Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"

Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its migrants & fentanyl sent all over

Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.

Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? 

Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.

Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula???? 
I could go on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
1655996292636.png
Time for a shower sweetheart...

You're saying we are trying to get Trump and DeSantis to fight?

None of this, even if accepted, indicates any controversy. After all, I spoke to six anonymous people and they all said that Trump and DeSantis got along fine.

"Voters are going to be stupid and put Republicans back in charge just because of inflation and high gas prices."
Yeah, because those things don't matter.
They matter. But Republicans aren't going to fix them any faster than Democrats are.

And consider inflation is why the Germans elected the Nazi's. Did they make the right decision?

You guys have proven you will elect, support and defend criminals who don't give a fuck about our democracy. Just god, gays, guns and racism. And Greed.

1. Obama won because the economy crashed under Republicans
2. Correct, voters will vote for Republicans in 2022 and 2024 because the democrats don't know how to govern

If you want to see some of the reasons Xiden is poison:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?

The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG

The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".

Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter

Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"

Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its migrants & fentanyl sent all over

Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.

Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? 

Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.

Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula???? 
I could go on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
View attachment 661286 Time for a shower sweetheart...
Is that why Obama and Nancy Pelosi took over? Because Republicans didn't know how to govern?

That is certainly why Biden won. Trump was doing an ok job on the economy. ONLY the economy. And that's only because Obama handed him a good economy. The last time a Republican turned a bad economy around was Reagan and he did it by growing government and spending his way out of it.

So how is Trump/DeSantis going to fix things? Maybe Putin will stop the war once Trump gets back in. LOL

Is that why Obama and Nancy Pelosi took over? Because Republicans didn't know how to govern?
That is certainly why Biden won. Trump was doing an ok job on the economy. ONLY the economy. And that's only because Obama handed him a good economy. The last time a Republican turned a bad economy around was Reagan and he did it by growing government and spending his way out of it.
So how is Trump/DeSantis going to fix things? Maybe Putin will stop the war once Trump gets back in. LOL
1. Obama and Nancy took over because Republicans didn't recognize how bad Clinton's "Community Reinvestment Act" really was. Then when all those bad mortgages hit, the financial crisis hit, biting the Republicans on the ass...

2. Why Biden "won" is debatable. Trump lost because he could not "act" presidential. He thought his tough on screen persona was a hit, it wasn't. Trump's 1st debate performance, a "shit show" as described on CNN, cost him many women voters, including my wife. "No way I can vote for that AH"...

3. Obama handed Trump a good economy, and Trump turned it into a great economy. Obama was coming out of a recession, so no mystery why he had a good economy.

4. The Biden economy is headed for a cliff. The 2024 Republican, whoever it is, will look good by comparison the way Obama looked good. The economy will have nowhere to go but up.

You were just telling us that Trump owns the GOP and “the cult”…….What happened?
The committee hearings, Einstein.

I realize how completely myopic you are, but HOLY CRAP.

Just blame it on the commies, who cares.

The committee hearings, Einstein.

I realize how completely myopic you are, but HOLY CRAP.

Just blame it on the commies, who cares.
Hahahaha….so voting Republicans have changed their minds based on the dog and pony show…that’s your assertion?

I’m asking you for clarity….can you not articulate your position?
Holy crap, not with you, no. You'll just distort and fabricate anything I say, as always.

Here, just use this helpful template in the future:

Well Broke Loser, to respond to your question, I think that ___________ ________ _____ ________________ ____________________ _____________, and that ___________ ______ __________ for ______________ __________ and ________________ ___________ ___________________.

There ya go!

Last edited:
They targeted desantis a while back as a potential threat. That started as soon as they tried to label him as a homophobic gay hater by incorrectly saying his bill was called "don't say gay".

It didn't stick though. After 4 or 6 weeks they gave up because they couldn't break his resolve and he wouldn't give them any ammunition against him. The man was cool as a cucumber through it all.

So now they need to find a new angle on him.

Holy crap, not with you, no. You'll just distort and fabricate anything I say, as always.

Here, just use this helpful template in the future:

Well Broker Loser, to respond to your question, I think that ___________ ________ _____ ________________ ____________________ _____________, and that ___________ ______ __________ for ______________ __________ and ________________ ___________ ___________________.

There ya go!
Mac, if you don’t like people misinterpreting your shit you should probably stop with your ambiguous posting style…..it’s time bud….own your hardcore Leftism

They have tried and done everything to get Trump out of office and now we’re seeing them try everything to keep him out of office….SURPRISE!
Nobody sane actually believes that Trump isn’t the GOP but Democrats are out to convince you that he isn’t.
Seems like Democrats would want to run against Trump.

Forum List

Back