Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

1696167501446.png

Now you can quote where I said anything about pedo cabals on your side. Telling that you start crying about those being told to stop shoving disgustingly crap on kids. Very telling indeed.....

I love this.

That is what Marxist democrats call "telling the truth". Pathetic.

Prof who said pedophiles should be called ‘minor-attracted persons’ agrees to resign

A Virginia university assistant professor who argued it wasn’t necessarily immoral for adults to be sexually attracted to kids has agreed to resign after facing intense backlash.

A picture of a Democrat Groomer Freak:
View attachment 634968

Proof please. Prove that allegation.

You are a typical of the filthy lying Marxist.
You respond to FACTS about your party's grooming and pedophile policies with false unproven allegations attacking a single person.

YOU are why good Americans HATE democrats

Disgusting

Liberals are groomers. Liberals are pedos. Liberals wants to brainwash
There is only one cure for pedos

Actually, there are quite a few very effective cures for pedos.

Jesus, Himself, even suggested one, that involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

My father-in-law cured himself with a self-administered .357-caliber lobotomy.

There's also electrocution, the gas chamber, lethal injection, and many other ways.

Actually, there are quite a few very effective cures for pedos.

Jesus, Himself, even suggested one, that involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

My father-in-law cured himself with a self-administered .357-caliber lobotomy.

There's also electrocution, the gas chamber, lethal injection, and many other ways.

Well, I actually did not write those words you quote. They are part of the post that I quoted.

No biggie though, just clarifying.

As for cures, there is no cure, just as there is no "cure" for alcoholics. But there is treatment, which is abstinence and group support. Some alcoholics have remained clean and sober for 20 years and more through group support like AA.

By the way, not only is group support their only real hope, the same goes for the mental disorder of homosexuality:: abstinence and group support.

After his self-administered .357-caliber lobotomy, my father-in-law never molested his young daughter (who would eventually grow up to be my wife) nor any other child, ever again. I'd have to say that he was pretty solidly cured of that malady.

This is obviously a personal issue for you so I won't aggravate the situation with arguments.

The Groomer In Chief Speaks

George Washington must have wept the day this speech was made

Forum List

Back