Democrats stopped making sense long ago

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So prove me wrong, what in the hell is Kamala even saying?

The frightening thing is, I understand Joe more than Kamala

1. You have hairy legs. Check

2. You like children to rub your legs and sit on your lap. Check

3. Black children are roaches. Check

Got it!

But what is Kamala trying to say?

So prove me wrong, what in the hell is Kamala even saying?

I am NOT trying to make excuses for her but I think she needs something along the lines of what athletes or musical performers get when they have performance anxiety--like a psychotherapist who specializes in helping people move past performance anxiety. She is not that smart, but she is also not THAT dumb. I think she has performance anxiety now and this stuff extrapolates until you get a handle on it.

For the love of God!

Any DNC cool aid drinkers out there that can speak Cameltoe?

Or is this beyond even your capacity?

I am NOT trying to make excuses for her but I think she needs something along the lines of what athletes or musical performers get when they have performance anxiety--like a psychotherapist who specializes in helping people move past performance anxiety. She is not that smart, but she is also not THAT dumb. I think she has performance anxiety now and this stuff extrapolates until you get a handle on it.
Maybe she just needs to be medicated.

I would think that making it to VP you would have some public speaking skills.

Then again, the democrats hate her as well, since she was the first out of the DNC Presidential race.

So why is she even there?

I think for these reasons.

1. Biden wanted a black woman. Disclaimer: (Not that I'm a trained biologist here mind you. Also, I apologize to the gender police for offending anyone by saying this.)

2. She accused Biden of racism during the Presidential run. Why not just then choose her to smooth things over?

3. And perhaps the biggest reason she has been appointed, not elected, to one of the highest positions in government, George Soros likes her.

Maybe she just needs to be medicated.

I would think that making it to VP you would have some public speaking skills.

Then again, the democrats hate her as well, since she was the first out of the DNC Presidential race.

So why is she even there?

I think for these reasons.

1. Biden wanted a black woman. Disclaimer: (Not that I'm a trained biologist here mind you. Also, I apologize to the gender police for offending anyone by saying this.)

2. She accused Biden of racism during the Presidential run. Why not just then choose her to smooth things over?

3. And perhaps the biggest reason she has been appointed, not elected, to one of the highest positions in government, George Soros likes her.

Oh it's a huge embarrassment no matter what it comes from. As I said, I'm not making excuses. But I think the Dems need to consider performance anxiety treatment if she's NOT on drugs bc something is definitely going on

democrats are 1 giant mental disorder.
Maybe this is how they connect to voters with the same problem

Could it be that half the country is mentally ill?

Forum List

Back