Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
If Trump wins--and at this point I think it's likely, but not for sure--the roots of this started in 2020, during Covid.

No matter how badly Democrats want to tie him to the vaccine, lockdowns, and other terrible policies, they're the party of the Covid Response, which was a disaster. We're still not talking about the depth and breadth of it, but it's showing up in how readily people understand that FEMA does not support Americans, but is interested in illegals. How our govt will support Ukraine, and not flood victims.

No one trusts the govt, and Democrats are now the party of Big Government.

And Big Government has become very uncool among some interesting groups.

Good luck, Democrats.

Last edited:

Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust​

RUBBISH: I have FULL confidence in the modern "Democrat" party!
  • Full confidence that EVERYTHING they do to America will be like a hot lead enema to the people of this country!
  • Full confidence that EVERYTHING they want to do is so far beyond dumber than shit stupid as to beg credulity that it wasn't thought up by a moron who took a 5 pound sledge to the cranium as a child.
  • FULL confidence that the only ones benefiting from ANY of their policies will be the upper echelon of the DNC + a variety of hostile foreign countries.

Just remember that to the King of England, Geo. Washington and Thomas Jefferson were all criminals and outlaws.
They'd be kings now and beyond the reach of justice. Just like the kings of England, the kings of America are now not bound by the same laws as the rest of the nation's subjects.

Hail, Majesties.

If Trump wins--and at this point I think it's likely, but not for sure--the roots of this started in 2020, during Covid.

No matter how badly Democrats want to tie him to the vaccine, lockdowns, and other terrible policies, they're the party of the Covid Response, which was a disaster. We're still not talking about the depth and breadth of it, but it's showing up in how readily people understand that FEMA does not support Americans, but is interested in illegals. How our govt will support Ukraine, and not flood victims.

Good luck, Democrats.

shsghxhxjx.jpg

Unfortunately looks like it'll eventually be no way out but through.

...demockwacy!

Good luck, Democrats.

blah, blah, blah, all the usual propaganda from a sycophant of Trump.

Good luck, Democrats.

So let me get this straight, Islamophobic Twat.

Trump completely jug-fucks the response to Covid. Americans don't trust government as a result, and that's Democrat's fault somehow.

If not for COVID, Trump would be President today.

Most Presidents would have used a national crisis to draw the country together in the face of a national threat.

Look at Bush after 9-11. The country rallied around the President in the war against terrorism. Bush received bipartisan support to do what he thought needed to be done.

Trump was different. He denied that COVID was a threat. He turned states against each other. He seemed impatient that this would interfere with his election.
He made it about him
It is not my fault

Forum List

Back