Democrats undermining Bush vs. Republicans undermining Obama

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
In 2007, Democrats and their supporters lauded Nancy Pelosi for visiting Assad. The Bush White House was furious and said it undermined their policy. I said it at the time: Pelosi was setting precedent for the opposing party in control of the legislature to undermine the White House.

Democrats are seething over the Netenyahu visit and the 47 Republican Senators sending a letter to Iran. I can't blame them for being angry.... Just don't try standing on moral ground of "undermining" the White House or pretend you have issues with the act or strategy itself vs the fact that you set the precedent and now you don't like it.

"... angry ..."??

What a ridiculous word to use about the Republican's open treason.

Dems never went to foreign countries to undermine and weaken the position of the United States.

In 2007, Democrats and their supporters lauded Nancy Pelosi for visiting Assad. The Bush White House was furious and said it undermined their policy. I said it at the time: Pelosi was setting precedent for the opposing party in control of the legislature to undermine the White House.

Democrats are seething over the Netenyahu visit and the 47 Republican Senators sending a letter to Iran. I can't blame them for being angry.... Just don't try standing on moral ground of "undermining" the White House or pretend you have issues with the act or strategy itself vs the fact that you set the precedent and now you don't like it.
Both men should have been impeached, if we really had a representative republic rather than an oligarchy.
The Rs will never stop BO because he is black. He knows this and will continue to do as he wishes...of course he has the near complete backing of the D party, Hollywood, academia, and the press...and many uninformed Americans.

What did President Bush say about the Republican lawmakers who visited Assad the previous Sunday?

What did President Bush say about the Republican lawmakers who visited Assad the previous Sunday?

Democrats meet with Netenyahu. What is the precedent? Point being, neither party has any legal or constitutional grounds to counter the other Party undermining policy. It's just sour grapes and/or tits in an uproar. Simple.

Forum List

Back