Democrats Vote to Protect Federal Employees Guilty of Sexual Misconduct

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

House Dems Reject GOP Proposal to Block Raises for Federal Employees Guilty of Sexual Misconduct

-- Vote was chaired by Democrat Tony Cardenas, who is accused of drugging teenage girl

DEMS VOTE FOR 'NO ACCOUNTABILITY'

"House Democrats on Wednesday rejected a Republican proposal to add a provision that would block federal employees who were disciplined for sexual misconduct to receive the same pay raise as the rest of their colleagues."

Dems Reject GOP Proposal to Block Raises For Federal Employees Guilty of Sexual Misconduct

:wtf:

Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with all of those Democrats in the US Senate caught recently not only engaging in sexual misconduct against women FOR DECADES, not just for REFUSING TO STOP IT, but also for creating a committee whose sole reason for existing was to USE TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THE SILENCE OF THEIR VICITMS....over a period of DECADES!?

Sexual harassment settlements in Congress paid by taxpayers

Conyers Settled Sexual-Harassment Complaint Using Taxpayer Money: Report

:rolleyes:

The party of human trafficking doesn't want people to suffer financially just because they exploit and molest women and children.

House Dems Reject GOP Proposal to Block Raises for Federal Employees Guilty of Sexual Misconduct
-- Vote was chaired by Democrat Tony Cardenas, who is accused of drugging teenage girl

DEMS VOTE FOR 'NO ACCOUNTABILITY'

"House Democrats on Wednesday rejected a Republican proposal to add a provision that would block federal employees who were disciplined for sexual misconduct to receive the same pay raise as the rest of their colleagues."

Dems Reject GOP Proposal to Block Raises For Federal Employees Guilty of Sexual Misconduct

:wtf:

Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with all of those Democrats in the US Senate caught recently not only engaging in sexual misconduct against women FOR DECADES, not just for REFUSING TO STOP IT, but also for creating a committee whose sole reason for existing was to USE TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THE SILENCE OF THEIR VICITMS....over a period of DECADES!?

Sexual harassment settlements in Congress paid by taxpayers

Conyers Settled Sexual-Harassment Complaint Using Taxpayer Money: Report

:rolleyes:

That’s so weird...You telling me that 50 year old wetbacks are in to teen girls? Who knew.

The party of human trafficking doesn't want people to suffer financially just because they exploit and molest women and children.
OK, that was AWESOME and worth repeating:

'The party of human trafficking doesn't want people (DEMOCRATS) to suffer financially just because they exploit and molest women and children!'

:clap:

Good Lord what a self serving decision.

Apparently they don't think sexual predators should pay a price.

Sound like a bunch of dickwards to me

why do employees guilty of sexual misconduct still have a job to get a raise for?

Forum List

Back