Democrats want to restrict the rights of Veterans to own a gun

lets see. You would have a choice of using a Mini-14 instead. But neither would be my choice for home defense. A decent handgun or a shotgun would get that nod. Handling the AR like the Thompson, it takes about 10 years to completely get it out of circulation. Now, you would be able to file for an EFL so you can keep your weapons and fire them. Otherwise, they would have to have the barrel poured with cement or welded shut.

What the FFL act didn't remove the ability to own a Thompson or an M-2. It did prevent replacement parts, sales,
trades, etc. of those weapons. And yes, the M-2 is a fully auto weapon. The FFL also covers full auto, explosives, etc..
Here, let me give you a link for aquiring either a FFL or EFL. Funny, the person qualifications resemble the same background check to by any legal hunting rifle.

Apply for a License

Stop being so damned stupid.
Still ignoring the most important part, so I will use my favorite term from the abortion ghouls, don't want an AR don't get one!

Still ignoring the most important part, so I will use my favorite term from the abortion ghouls, don't want an AR don't get one!

If you want acetane, apply for it, and sign for it while giving a reasonable reason to why you want. Sorry, stupid, just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it. Your 7 year excuse of "You can't tell me what to do" doesn't cut it.

If you want acetane, apply for it, and sign for it while giving a reasonable reason to why you want. Sorry, stupid, just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it. Your 7 year excuse of "You can't tell me what to do" doesn't cut it.

And your irrational, emotional, stupid desire to ban over 20 million rifles because a few are used illegally does not make us and closer to agreeing with your stupidity....

AR-15s

Every year, knives are used to murder more people than AR-15s...

Clubs are used to murder more people than AR-15 rifles every single year.

Empty hands are used to murder more people than AR-15 rifles every single year.

Knives...1.630
Clubs.....367
Bare hands....665

AR-15 rifles....54...( over 20 million AR-15s in private hands)

Deer kill 200 people each year
Ladders kill 300 people each year
Lawn mowers kill 70 people each year
Bathtubs kill 100 people each year.
Bees kill between 50-100 people each year...

Mass public shootings in 2023?

12 people out of over 350 million

Number of AR-15s owned by private individuals in the U.S.....

Over 20 million

Number used in mass public shootings..

Number used in mass public shootings?

8 out of over 20 million....

What is your demented fixation on AR-15 and AK-47 rifles?

I know....you clods of the anti-gun movement realize if you can get AR-15 rifles banned and confiscated, you can come back and get all semi-automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns banned because they all function the same way...

The AR-15 is your trojan horse....

When the 2nd Amendment was written....

US mass shootings, 1982–2023: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Keep your hands off my self defense! I will keep my AR and my 9mm thank you. Criminals do not obey laws, so I will, and defend myself

Keep your hands off my self defense! I will keep my AR and my 9mm thank you. Criminals do not obey laws, so I will, and defend myself

Do you mean that if the ARs are titled under the American Firearms act that you will not comply with it? And your 9mm has never been in jeapordy. So stop with the 7 year old spoiled tantrum.

Do you mean that if the ARs are titled under the American Firearms act that you will not comply with it? And your 9mm has never been in jeapordy. So stop with the 7 year old spoiled tantrum.
I purchased the weapon it is mine! I will abide by the second amendment shall not be infringed upon!You still dodge the criminal question think they will turn theirs in? :laughing0301:

I purchased the weapon it is mine! I will abide by the second amendment shall not be infringed upon!You still dodge the criminal question think they will turn theirs in? :laughing0301:

And what will you do if they include the AR-15 under the Federal Fires Act? And there is a very good chance that in the next 2 years that that will happen. You keep skirting that little fact like the spoiled child you are.

And what will you do if they include the AR-15 under the Federal Fires Act? And there is a very good chance that in the next 2 years that that will happen. You keep skirting that little fact like the spoiled child you are.
I will abide by the second amendment, shall not be infringed upon
Can you even read?
Until SCOTUS rules differently and they will not idiot!

I will abide by the second amendment, shall not be infringed upon
Can you even read?
Until SCOTUS rules differently and they will not idiot!

Or until Congress changes it. And each state has that same right. If you live in California like you claim (unlikely unless you are lying out your ass) then you can't legally own an AR. In CA, the AR must have no more than a 10 round fixed mag taking away the extremely fast reloading of the AR. No, they didn't take the ARs, they modified them.

Over 140 Democrats in the House of Representatives are pushing for measures that could potentially restrict veterans’ Second Amendment rights. Their proposal targets veterans who receive disability benefits and raises concerns about the implications for those who may struggle with managing their finances due to mental or physical challenges.

Veterans who receive disability benefits have the autonomy to use those benefits as they see fit. However, if they face challenges in managing their finances, the VA may appoint a fiduciary to oversee their funds. This precautionary measure has sparked debate among veterans, many of whom view it as unnecessary oversight. What’s particularly alarming is the provision that prohibits veterans with assigned fiduciaries from owning guns.

Comment:
The Radical Left Democrat Bigots want to take away the right of veterans to be able to defend themselves.
Veterans need to be able to protect themselves from the Democrat Party's criminals and terrorists just like anyone else.
The greedy corrupt Democrats are even diverting funding for Veterans to non-citizens.
As a veteran,it really pisses me off that funding for vets will be going to illegal immigrants. Why is Joe Biden and the dems so busy kissing illegal immigrants asses.

WASHINGTON DC - Not long ago many of us greeted veterans and active-duty soldiers, sailors and marines with a heartfelt “thanks for your service.” It made us feel good. But perhaps it should make us feel sad now that HUD, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, is reporting that there’s been a 7.4% increase in veteran homelessness. According to the Epoch Times, it means that “nearly 13 percent of the homeless adult population are veterans.” Yet, the newspaper notes, “national, state, and local governments continue to spend billions of dollars to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care for millions of illegal immigrants.”

The Center for Immigration Studies [CIS] reports that “the annual cost just to care for and house the known gotaways and illegal aliens who have been released into the country could cost as much as an astounding $451 billion.” Meanwhile, according to Newsweek, “between 2010 and 2016 the numbers of homeless vets seemed to be shrinking but in 2023 there were 35,574 homeless vets on our streets, a 14% rise in the numbers of “unsheltered veterans.”

Kate Monroe, CEO of Vetcomm, a company that aids veterans with disabilities, told the publication that there are more homeless vets than meets the eye. "There's the number of people that they consider to be homeless, and by homeless they mean they're homeless, like in a tent on the street. What isn't counted in the homeless numbers is the people sleeping in cars and people sleeping in shelters, and people sleeping on someone's couch. There's actually a million-and-a-half veterans that are at the brink of homelessness, included in that brink is someone living in their car. So, the number is actually much larger than the number we count."

Sen. Blackburn Questions Veteran Funding Diverted to Migrants​

(Link)…MSN

Or until Congress changes it. And each state has that same right. If you live in California like you claim (unlikely unless you are lying out your ass) then you can't legally own an AR. In CA, the AR must have no more than a 10 round fixed mag taking away the extremely fast reloading of the AR. No, they didn't take the ARs, they modified them.
I live in Ohio, Congress can do what they like unless it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I live in Ohio, Congress can do what they like unless it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Ohio is about average for crime rate. It's lower than New York City. But the homicide rate is higher than NY City in 2023. As for the AR, your states gun laws are what is called "Provisional" and can be interpreted many way. If the State decides that any specific weapon is on the danger list, it has the legal right to move it to the illegal or controlled list. One would think you would be standing on your state house steps carrying a sign screaming about the 2nd amendment infractions that your own state laws prevent.

Ohio is about average for crime rate. It's lower than New York City. But the homicide rate is higher than NY City in 2023. As for the AR, your states gun laws are what is called "Provisional" and can be interpreted many way. If the State decides that any specific weapon is on the danger list, it has the legal right to move it to the illegal or controlled list. One would think you would be standing on your state house steps carrying a sign screaming about the 2nd amendment infractions that your own state laws prevent.
Let me repeat, I will not abide by laws that are unconstitutional period!

Let me repeat, I will not abide by laws that are unconstitutional period!

The I would think the Ohio Staties would shoot you dead when you fire upon them when they come to enforce the Ohio States Weapons law.

Here is what I request you do. Get that Duster on, hide your AR under it and start marching in front of your State House. How long will you last?

The I would think the Ohio Staties would shoot you dead when you fire upon them when they come to enforce the Ohio States Weapons law.

Here is what I request you do. Get that Duster on, hide your AR under it and start marching in front of your State House. How long will you last?
Who said I would fire on them, I am a pro law enforcement guy, they just won't find it oops it got stolen!

Who said I would fire on them, I am a pro law enforcement guy, they just won't find it oops it got stolen!

Sure, Sure. Pro Law until the law doesn't suit your ways. thank you for tell us just how you really are. You said more than you think you did. And we no longer have to wonder about your honesty nor your political beliefs.

Sure, Sure. Pro Law until the law doesn't suit your ways. thank you for tell us just how you really are. You said more than you think you did. And we no longer have to wonder about your honesty nor your political beliefs.
You are full of shiiite most state police I know wouldn't com knocking because they would understand unlike you the constitution. You never have addressed the donkey in the room. Do you think criminals will abide by those laws? You must be a criminal if you want unarmed citizens. My political beliefs center around the constitution

You are full of shiiite most state police I know wouldn't com knocking because they would understand unlike you the constitution. You never have addressed the donkey in the room. Do you think criminals will abide by those laws? You must be a criminal if you want unarmed citizens. My political beliefs center around the constitution

So now you are speaking for the State Cops? And did you meet those cops where it's a requirement to wear a white hood? Your Stupid wears thin so I'll just head out.

Forum List

Back