Democrats will lose congressional seats

No they are voting for moderate Democrats that have more in common with the republican party then the actual democratic party itself

And you're evidence of that is?
Yes Doug Jones, jeff van drew, max rose. The seats picked up in inner cities where education has been devastated by Democrats is not any indication of where America is, look at the areas where the squad was voted in, Ayana Presley Boston Roxbury it’s high school has
Almost lost its accreditation five times in the past 20 years, AOC is anyone really from there anymore? The district in Minnesota they voted for the Muslim are they even American Or domestic terrorist? Democrats have made the Republican name brand in affiliated it with words like racist racism xenophobic anti-woman, when in fact
Some of the most successful people of color are Republican the most heroic women in America today are all Republican women Huckabee sanders Kellyanne Conway, The female senator from New York her name escapes me I can go on and on

Candace Owens

Dems will pick up Senate seats
We know that Doug Jones' AL seat will flip red.
After that there are 4 toss-ups, and the dems will NOT pick-up all 4, plus one upset, which means Mitch is still safe.
Senate control may depend on how big Trump's coattails are.

The only toss-ups are:
AZ, Martha McSally
CO, Cory Gardner
ME, Sue Collins
NC, Thom Tillis

One seat sure to flip red is:
AL, Doug Jones
Trump will be key to the Senate

Dems got the anti Trump vote out in 2018 and pulled 9 million more votes than Republicans

If that repeats, Dems take the White House and Senate and keep the House

Amazingly I agree with you! But in 2018 the Mueller Investigation was in full swing, and the MSM was blasting Trump every day as a Russian asset.
That propaganda probably had a significant effect on the voters of both sides.
In 2020 we will have the impeachment sham and Durham's indictments to beat the dems with, as well as a motivated Trump base.
I'm hoping that the dems will be split again like in 2016 with the primary losers bases being less motivated.
2020 is shaping up as nothing less than Armageddon for both parties.

I don’t think so the voters are too democrats and you are crazy if you think California is going to be purple because people have to recognize the problem and they don’t! I honestly would like to see a turn around in the golden state but, I honestly think that’s going to be a very very long time and, a very very very difficult time to change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

California is Mexico, it won't be turning before it's converted back to America.
I’m seeing a huge division in a Spanish community there a Spanish people out there that support trump more than, Americans support Trump.. the arguments I see on Facebook shows the divide.. Not sure Trump will win the Spanish vote and large Spanish communities but I don’t think many will show up for a Democrat

This round the democrats have awful candidates that have distanced themselves from anyone except rich politically connected elites. The Mexicans will still vote for the democrats and in general against American values. I am not surprised if Trump ends up getting at least some of the minority vote.

Well I think that trump messed with their secret weapon and they don’t want change and The democrats were banking on the foreigners because they are easily to get by promising

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans..

Based on recent election results, no such thing is taking place. You completely made that up because it's what you want to believe.
Nope... Latest Rasmussen polling....

But keep believing because its what you want to believe...

Your alleged poll is not an election and it has nothing to do with what I want or don't want. It's a fact, plain and simple. Republicans have been losing seats at every level of government in California since the 90s. You haven't won a state wide race since 2006 and in the 2018 midterms you lost seven more Congressional seats and handed the Democrats a super majority in your state legislature for the first time. If moderate Democrats were voting for Republicans this could not have taken place.
No they are voting for moderate Democrats that have more in common with the republican party then the actual democratic party itself

Many Ca Republicans have more in common with Colorado Dems. We have many that move here. And if you haven't noticed, we have moved from a Red State to a Purple State and now are a Light to Med Blue state.

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans..

Based on recent election results, no such thing is taking place. You completely made that up because it's what you want to believe.

Your alleged poll is not an election and it has nothing to do with what I want or don't want. It's a fact, plain and simple. Republicans have been losing seats at every level of government in California since the 90s. You haven't won a state wide race since 2006 and in the 2018 midterms you lost seven more Congressional seats and handed the Democrats a super majority in your state legislature for the first time. If moderate Democrats were voting for Republicans this could not have taken place.

Many Ca Republicans have more in common with Colorado Dems. We have many that move here. And if you haven't noticed, we have moved from a Red State to a Purple State and now are a Light to Med Blue state.
well smoking marijuana doesn’t make you stupid, makes you retarted

Last edited:

well smoking marijuana doesn’t make you stupid

Funny you should mention that. Where are you from and is it Grass Free there? Or is it just behind closed doors like it was here.

Most of the people I know don't use any sort of drugs other than prescription and they don't over do them. And they are a crosshatch of Reds, Blues and Purples. Are you going to do the old, "It's someone else's fault" routine or are we going to go another round of "Hey, look over there".

no more than drinking a beer or having a glass or wine

Funny you should mention that. Where are you from and is it Grass Free there? Or is it just behind closed doors like it was here.

Most of the people I know don't use any sort of drugs other than prescription and they don't over do them. And they are a crosshatch of Reds, Blues and Purples. Are you going to do the old, "It's someone else's fault" routine or are we going to go another round of "Hey, look over there".
I come from a family that grew up in urban Boston from the 1800s on the only thing the did was drink like most Americans, they had access to weed, other drugs but like most Americans choose to have some principles and values

I come from a family that grew up in urban Boston from the 1800s on the only thing the did was drink like most Americans, they had access to weed, other drugs but like most Americans choose to have some principles and values

Viewing you, where did they go wrong....

We Built the greatest country on earth with
Marsala wine, beer, Rum and other drinks.. they lived in times with almost no police on the street and could’ve gotten away with doing weed and other drugs but chose to have principles and values

I think they have a statue of Sam Adams here in Boston

Marsala wine, beer, Rum and other drinks.. they lived in times with almost no police on the street and could’ve gotten away with doing weed and other drugs but chose to have principles and values

Weed was not even made illegal till the 1900s dumb fuck. The 10 dollar bill used to have a picture of cannabis on it.

Luckily people are getting smart again and starting to realize the ignorance of having whisky legal and pot not. I was at a Ag conference Thursday and Friday and Thursday was all about Hemp.

Weed was not even made illegal till the 1900s dumb fuck. The 10 dollar bill used to have a picture of cannabis on it.

Luckily people are getting smart again and starting to realize the ignorance of having whisky legal and pot not. I was at a Ag conference Thursday and Friday and Thursday was all about Hemp.
It wasn’t illegal because we had principles and values and we have strong families are kept our kids away from the crap.. my blood comes from an urban area, my roots are here nobody smoked weed .. It only became a problem and had to be dealt with because of crazy Democrats from the 60s and 70s that abused everything from sex drugs. through our founding principles down the tube, Viciously attacked our military veterans coming back from war

I think they have a statue of Sam Adams here in Boston

We have one or two here as well. At least in most Bars

It wasn’t illegal because we had principles and values and we have strong families are kept our kids away from the crap.. my blood comes from an urban area, my roots are here nobody smoked weed .. It only became a problem and had to be dealt with because of crazy Democrats from the 60s and 70s that abused everything from sex drugs. through our founding principles down the tube, Viciously attacked our military veterans coming back from war

Your knowledge of history might actually be worse than your grammar...if that is even possible.

You are always wrong.

Wow, more "Whatboutifs" and "'Hey look over there" It has nothing to do with either party losing seats other than having their asses handed to them.

Your knowledge of history might actually be worse than your grammar...if that is even possible.

You are always wrong.

I am giving you a big award of "I don't give a crap".

You are always wrong.
My father and his friends grew up in a projects in Boston if you put weed in their face they probably beat the fucking shit out of you,, you’re clueless

Forum List

Back