Democrats will lose congressional seats

Dems will pick up Senate seats
We know that Doug Jones' AL seat will flip red.
After that there are 4 toss-ups, and the dems will NOT pick-up all 4, plus one upset, which means Mitch is still safe.
Senate control may depend on how big Trump's coattails are.

The only toss-ups are:
AZ, Martha McSally
CO, Cory Gardner
ME, Sue Collins
NC, Thom Tillis

One seat sure to flip red is:
AL, Doug Jones
Trump will be key to the Senate

Dems got the anti Trump vote out in 2018 and pulled 9 million more votes than Republicans

If that repeats, Dems take the White House and Senate and keep the House

Democrats will lose congressional seats

The following states are slated to lose a seat:
  • Alabama
  • California
  • Illinois
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • New York (2)
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • West Virginia
The following states are slated to gain
  • Texas (3)
  • Florida (2)
  • Arizona
  • Oregon
  • Montana
  • North Carolina
  • Colorado
Rhode Island and West Virginia cancel each other out. Since there are only eight Republican Congressmen in California and 45 Democrats, it will unlikely be a Republican seat gets eliminated, so California and Alabama cancel each other out. Ohio has a super majority of Republican Congressmen and Illinois Democrat, so let's assume they cancel each other out. That leaves two in New York, which could be one from each party, depending on where the population losses are, so that could cancel each other out. That leaves Michigan, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania which could be a loss from either party.

The three gained in Texas won't all be Republican. I would guess it may very well be two new D seats and one new R seat given population trends. If they try to gerrymander they'll get sued like they did in 2010. Florida I would bet will be one new R and one D being a swing state. Oregon I think will be a new R seat because they already have four Ds and one R. It will be difficult to draw a fifth seat for the Democrats. Arizona could very well be a new D seat. North Carolina and Colorado could go either way. Montana will certainly a new R seat.

So, when all is said and done, the number of seats could be relative the same as it is now. It will depend at the end of the day how the swing voters vote.

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans..

Based on recent election results, no such thing is taking place. You completely made that up because it's what you want to believe.

God bless America please protect us from domestic terrorist the Democrats

We know that Doug Jones' AL seat will flip red.
After that there are 4 toss-ups, and the dems will NOT pick-up all 4, plus one upset, which means Mitch is still safe.
Senate control may depend on how big Trump's coattails are.

The only toss-ups are:
AZ, Martha McSally
CO, Cory Gardner
ME, Sue Collins
NC, Thom Tillis

One seat sure to flip red is:
AL, Doug Jones

Why is it such a sure thing?
That's what the polls all say, that Doug Jones will lose in November to the Republican. Tell me you don't believe polls?

Ask Hillary

If they are causing Americans to struggle why wouldn’t you want to help Americans

They are not causing Americans to struggle. Do not blame your failures on immigrants...they did not make you suck at life
How many African-Americans were shot this weekend in urban areas flooded with these refugees? Statistics say hundreds.. how many people are overdosing in rural areas where economic refugees have lowered their wages? I understand you hate these Americans which is cool that’s why Democrats are getting voted out of office and you Democrats can’t win elections.. it’s also I enjoy watching you squirm every time Trump wins hehe

Dah, Conrade.

"i'm spending all my money to get rid of Trump!" - Marvelous Mike Bloomberg

it worked in the midterms, my friends!

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans..

Based on recent election results, no such thing is taking place. You completely made that up because it's what you want to believe.
Nope... Latest Rasmussen polling....

But keep believing because its what you want to believe...

Your alleged poll is not an election and it has nothing to do with what I want or don't want. It's a fact, plain and simple. Republicans have been losing seats at every level of government in California since the 90s. You haven't won a state wide race since 2006 and in the 2018 midterms you lost seven more Congressional seats and handed the Democrats a super majority in your state legislature for the first time. If moderate Democrats were voting for Republicans this could not have taken place.

And who are you excited for being voting for in the primaries?
Rasmussen just polled 1035 people in San Francisco and the moderates were voting republican because of the sanctuary city policies and the fact their city is now a shit hole, literally from their left wing policies. Enjoy... this election season is going to be interesting..

Your alleged poll is not an election and it has nothing to do with what I want or don't want. It's a fact, plain and simple. Republicans have been losing seats at every level of government in California since the 90s. You haven't won a state wide race since 2006 and in the 2018 midterms you lost seven more Congressional seats and handed the Democrats a super majority in your state legislature for the first time. If moderate Democrats were voting for Republicans this could not have taken place.
No they are voting for moderate Democrats that have more in common with the republican party then the actual democratic party itself

Unlikely.

But it's possible the DNC will completely wave the white flag on POTUS and concentrate on keeping non-activist judges off the bench by taking the Senate.

I don't see the Dems taking the Senate. History says that they will retain the Senate by 3 or 4 seats but the house will stay in the Dems hands by a smaller margin than today.

I don't think POTUS has anything to do with it anymore.
Of course they do.

Reelection, not as much.

Candidates that look like losers keep people at home.

If anybody is voting for the expansion of Baltimore San Francisco Detroit LA Oakland Camden St. Louis Chicago Atlanta Boston New York City then we have a serious problem in America and the government should intercede and shut the shit down until we can fix it.

So...you take the latest Rasmussen polling over the results of actual elections!

And then you say that someone else is believing because its what they want to believe?

Fuck son, how did you make it this far in life without a sense of irony?

It is a crying shame that irony is lost on the ignorant.

Rasmussen just polled 1035 people in San Francisco and the moderates were voting republican because of the sanctuary city policies and the fact their city is now a shit hole, literally from their left wing policies.

So you say

Forum List

Back