Democrsts Steal North Carolina

But its okay to require 3 forms of ID to get a fishing license and to make poor minorities pay for the the privilege.
How hard is it to get a photo ID? It's not. It is not an undo burden. If you can't get off your lazy ass and go get an ID, then you don't need to vote.
Ignorant nonsense.

North Carolina needed only to add additional documents that could be used as ID.

The issue wasn’t obtaining an ID, but the state’s refusal to accept other perfectly appropriate forms of identification.

:coffee:

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

excerpt ...

This sort of misdirection is pretty common, actually. Election fraud happens. But ID laws are not aimed at the fraud you’ll actually hear about. Most current ID laws (Wisconsin is a rare exception) aren’t designed to stop fraud with absentee ballots (indeed, laws requiring ID at the polls push more people into the absentee system, where there are plenty of real dangers). Or vote buying. Or coercion. Or fake registration forms. Or voting from the wrong address. Or ballot box stuffing by officials in on the scam. In the 243-page document that Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel filed on Monday with evidence of allegedly illegal votes in the Mississippi Republican primary, there were no allegations of the kind of fraud that ID can stop.

Instead, requirements to show ID at the polls are designed for pretty much one thing: people showing up at the polls pretending to be somebody else in order to each cast one incremental fake ballot. This is a slow, clunky way to steal an election. Which is why it rarely happens.

I’ve been tracking allegations of fraud for years now, including the fraud ID laws are designed to stop. In 2008, when the Supreme Court weighed in on voter ID, I looked at every single allegation put before the Court. And since then, I’ve been following reports wherever they crop up.

To be clear, I’m not just talking about prosecutions. I track any specific, credible allegation that someone may have pretended to be someone else at the polls, in any way that an ID law could fix.

So far, I’ve found about 31 different incidents (some of which involve multiple ballots) since 2000, anywhere in the country. If you want to check my work, you can read a comprehensive list of the incidents below.

... more at link
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
Correct.

Voter ‘fraud’ by identity is so rare as to be virtually non-existent, and clearly not ‘justification’ to require a photo ID when citizens go to the polls.

Measures such as those in North Carolina do in fact manifest as an undue burden to the right to vote, and are enacted in bad faith by republican lawmakers seeking to disadvantage voters perceived likely to vote for democrats.

Wrong.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is no Constitutional right to fish; there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Yet when we tell you leftists the same thing about guns, YOU TELL US that yes, even though we have a constitutional right to own firearms, it doesn't mean without regulation.

Correct.

Voter ‘fraud’ by identity is so rare as to be virtually non-existent, and clearly not ‘justification’ to require a photo ID when citizens go to the polls.

Measures such as those in North Carolina do in fact manifest as an undue burden to the right to vote, and are enacted in bad faith by republican lawmakers seeking to disadvantage voters perceived likely to vote for democrats.

So how does one law that applies to everybody disadvantage any group of people? That is unless you wish to make the claim that "some" groups of people are much less intelligent than others.

4th U.S. Circuit judges overturn North Carolina’s voter ID law

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

You Republicans will never understand why you lost the election this year if you are already convinced the elections are rigged. So basically when you lose you'll think, "we didn't do anything wrong and we don't need to change a thing".

Supreme Court Denies North Carolina's Plea To Restore Swath Of Voting Restrictions

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

You Republicans will never understand why you lost the election this year if you are already convinced the elections are rigged. So basically when you lose you'll think, "we didn't do anything wrong and we don't need to change a thing".

Supreme Court Denies North Carolina's Plea To Restore Swath Of Voting Restrictions

Another reason I say, "good riddance to bad rubbish" regarding that fat POS Scalia.

Btw, I'd argue it's not really all Republicans...just the dumbass wingnuts who support Combover Caligula for Prez.

Btw, I'd argue it's not really all Republicans...just the dumbass wingnuts who support Combover Caligula for Prez.
I think it's all of them. I think trump was the best choice out of all the Republicans that ran. He single handedly changed the GOP from being free traders to taraffs for companies that ship jobs overseas.

Only problem is the GOP isn't against free trade. Only trump is. It's a very liberal position to have for a Republican

Tissue honey?

Tissue honey?
Everyone who values justice should be crying.

How the FUCK does overturning a law that "targets African Americans with surgical precision" "STEAL" votes? "Steal" votes from WHO? The Klan?

How the FUCK does overturning a law that "targets African Americans with surgical precision" "STEAL" votes? "Steal" votes from WHO? The Klan?

By the way DIPSHIT, your link is over two years old, and you're blissfully ignorant of the fact that Carolina this week passed a state constitutional amendment mandating voter ID.

Way to research, DUMBASS.
How does the law "target African Americans with surgical precision?"

Way to research, DUMBASS.
How does the law "target African Americans with surgical precision?"

Break down and read the link for once in your life jellyface.

Wrong.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is no Constitutional right to fish; there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Yet when we tell you leftists the same thing about guns, YOU TELL US that yes, even though we have a constitutional right to own firearms, it doesn't mean without regulation.
After all the mass shootings, how has your right to guns been affected?

Tissue honey?

Things are not going my way so I will now cry. That about right snowflake?
Like I said, things are going the way of the mob. Only douchebags aren't concerned when criminals get away with their crimes.

What did the court just say again snowflake?

Tissue honey?

Like I said, things are going the way of the mob. Only douchebags aren't concerned when criminals get away with their crimes.

A circuit court said that. The Supreme Court will overrule them, dumbass.

Tissue honey?

A circuit court said that. The Supreme Court will overrule them, dumbass.

So it has been over ruled already? And let me guess snowflake Mexico has sent money to build the wall?

Forum List

Back