Democrsts Steal North Carolina

That is not voter fraud, it is called election fraud and republicans normally refuse to admit that it exists. If you think republicans are not guilty of it then you are a stupid dumb-ass. They are the ones who pass laws making recounts much harder and fight efforts to make the machines' totals more verifiable.

:link::link::link:

Why don't the Repug friends produce a study or two done by an independent entity that backs their claims of wide spread voter fraud in the millions occurring during election years?
They whine about it but have shown nothing of substance that backs the claims that they get from their favorite "talking points" resource.
Let's see hard unbiased facts.

Why don't the Repug friends produce a study or two done by an independent entity that backs their claims of wide spread voter fraud in the millions occurring during election years?
They whine about it but have shown nothing of substance that backs the claims that they get from their favorite "talking points" resource.

Well I don't have the time right now, but I'll post dozens of voter fraud stories if you like. I have a whole folder of them and I'm sure a quick Google search would find more. Just let me know how many you would like to read. Right now I'm going out to enjoy some global warming. We don't get much of it here up north, so we try to bask in it's glory.

In the meantime, nobody ever claimed "millions" of voter fraud incidents going on every year. In many cases, only a couple hundred votes makes the difference. See Al Gore vs George Bush or more recently, Al Franken. But close calls go on all the time in state and city elections.

In the meantime, nobody ever claimed "millions" of voter fraud incidents going on every year. In many cases, only a couple hundred votes makes the difference. See Al Gore vs George Bush or more recently, Al Franken. But close calls go on all the time in state and city elections.

My original thread (because this forum is mostly right wing) got yanked and merged into this one (because my title was too leftist, I guess) addressed not only the difficulties of getting IDs, but more on the fact that NC decided to end the Sunday before the Tuesday voting (too many blacks go to church on that day and also vote), the 7-day early voting, and the same day registration and voting, etc.

Says the far left drone that spouts debunked far left religious dogma!

The judges are appointed by Obama, which explains the ruling!

My original thread (because this forum is mostly right wing) got yanked and merged into this one (because my title was too leftist, I guess) addressed not only the difficulties of getting IDs, but more on the fact that NC decided to end the Sunday before the Tuesday voting (too many blacks go to church on that day and also vote), the 7-day early voting, and the same day registration and voting, etc.

Don't you think it's amazing how white people only need one day to vote and Democrat blacks need several? I've always voted on one day--election day. Not real hard. I just stop by on my way home from work and vote.

I'll tell ya, we white conservatives are some amazing people. Things that are so simplistic to us are such a huge challenge to everybody else.

:coffee:

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

excerpt ...

This sort of misdirection is pretty common, actually. Election fraud happens. But ID laws are not aimed at the fraud you’ll actually hear about. Most current ID laws (Wisconsin is a rare exception) aren’t designed to stop fraud with absentee ballots (indeed, laws requiring ID at the polls push more people into the absentee system, where there are plenty of real dangers). Or vote buying. Or coercion. Or fake registration forms. Or voting from the wrong address. Or ballot box stuffing by officials in on the scam. In the 243-page document that Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel filed on Monday with evidence of allegedly illegal votes in the Mississippi Republican primary, there were no allegations of the kind of fraud that ID can stop.

Instead, requirements to show ID at the polls are designed for pretty much one thing: people showing up at the polls pretending to be somebody else in order to each cast one incremental fake ballot. This is a slow, clunky way to steal an election. Which is why it rarely happens.

I’ve been tracking allegations of fraud for years now, including the fraud ID laws are designed to stop. In 2008, when the Supreme Court weighed in on voter ID, I looked at every single allegation put before the Court. And since then, I’ve been following reports wherever they crop up.

To be clear, I’m not just talking about prosecutions. I track any specific, credible allegation that someone may have pretended to be someone else at the polls, in any way that an ID law could fix.

So far, I’ve found about 31 different incidents (some of which involve multiple ballots) since 2000, anywhere in the country. If you want to check my work, you can read a comprehensive list of the incidents below.

... more at link
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

"Racists howl about being outed as racists. Film at 11".

The judges reamed the GOP for being so openly discriminatory in their laws. Go back to Nat's post and read about it.

If you approve of those discriminatory laws, you're a racist, so nobody cares if you cry about having that pointed out. Quite the contrary, we intend to keep making you racists cry like this. After all, every time you cry, it means something good has happened in the USA.

"Racists howl about being outed as racists. Film at 11".

The judges reamed the GOP for being so openly discriminatory in their laws. Go back to Nat's post and read about it.

If you approve of those discriminatory laws, you're a racist, so nobody cares if you cry about having that pointed out. Quite the contrary, we intend to keep making you racists cry like this. After all, every time you cry, it means something good has happened in the USA.

Only liberals could consider one law applying to all as racist. But then again, everything to a liberal is racist.

4th U.S. Circuit judges overturn North Carolina’s voter ID law

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

pssst.... dumbass... you can't suppress the vote with bogus ID laws that make a gun license a valid ID but not a college ID.

you can continue whining now.

In democratsareidiots world, I need two ids to fish, I need none to vote, which is more important?

It's not a matter of what's important, it's the idea of keeping limited restrictions on voting thus making it easier to cheat.

It's all a dog and pony show though. Republicans realize that there is a large segment of the Democrat voter base that has absolutely no idea WTF they are voting on, therefore, voting is not all that important to them.

Sure, they may vote provided it's easier than buying a pack of cigarettes. Polls open for a week or more, polls staying open until the wee hours of the night, voting from home, dragging homeless people off the train tracks and get them to vote for a couple of cigarettes. But for voters to put some minimal effort into voting, forget about it because those people won't vote.

Democrat politicians could never admit this though, so they pull out the race card, because the race card gains favor for them even if the subject has absolutely nothing to do with race. The sheep just repeat what they are told, and even though they can't provide any proof to their claims, stick with it because that's how brainwashing works.

:coffee:

excerpt ...

This sort of misdirection is pretty common, actually. Election fraud happens. But ID laws are not aimed at the fraud you’ll actually hear about. Most current ID laws (Wisconsin is a rare exception) aren’t designed to stop fraud with absentee ballots (indeed, laws requiring ID at the polls push more people into the absentee system, where there are plenty of real dangers). Or vote buying. Or coercion. Or fake registration forms. Or voting from the wrong address. Or ballot box stuffing by officials in on the scam. In the 243-page document that Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel filed on Monday with evidence of allegedly illegal votes in the Mississippi Republican primary, there were no allegations of the kind of fraud that ID can stop.

Instead, requirements to show ID at the polls are designed for pretty much one thing: people showing up at the polls pretending to be somebody else in order to each cast one incremental fake ballot. This is a slow, clunky way to steal an election. Which is why it rarely happens.

I’ve been tracking allegations of fraud for years now, including the fraud ID laws are designed to stop. In 2008, when the Supreme Court weighed in on voter ID, I looked at every single allegation put before the Court. And since then, I’ve been following reports wherever they crop up.

To be clear, I’m not just talking about prosecutions. I track any specific, credible allegation that someone may have pretended to be someone else at the polls, in any way that an ID law could fix.

So far, I’ve found about 31 different incidents (some of which involve multiple ballots) since 2000, anywhere in the country. If you want to check my work, you can read a comprehensive list of the incidents below.

... more at link

Yes, I read that report and there is also the Brennen Report that also sites less than 1% nationally over several election cycles.
Like I have said before, voter fraud is in reality a much lesser of an issue than voter suppression which is an attack on democratic process as intended by the Constitution. It's factually unAmerican!

Don't you think it's amazing how white people only need one day to vote and Democrat blacks need several? I've always voted on one day--election day. Not real hard. I just stop by on my way home from work and vote.

I'll tell ya, we white conservatives are some amazing people. Things that are so simplistic to us are such a huge challenge to everybody else.

You then most live in a place with one little post office with a one-room school house, and a population of 300 (Cleveland???) where there are NO lines on election day and the sun shines 20 hours a day.....

On post # 53 above, I noted the following (see, Ray, if you can figure out why I am re-posting this part):

Phoenix reporter Joe Dana noted that the 2012 primary had 300,000 voters and 200 polling places – but the 2016 primary has estimated 800,000 voters at 60 polling places.

You then most live in a place with one little post office with a one-room school house, and a population of 300 (Cleveland???) where there are NO lines on election day and the sun shines 20 hours a day.....

On post # 53 above, I noted the following (see, Ray, if you can figure out why I am re-posting this part):

Phoenix reporter Joe Dana noted that the 2012 primary had 300,000 voters and 200 polling places – but the 2016 primary has estimated 800,000 voters at 60 polling places.

Maricopa County shifted to 60 polling places — down from the 200-plus in use during the 2012 presidential primary — to save money and to reflect the reduced demand for in-person voting as the number of voters who mail in their ballots continues to rise. In 2008, there were 400 polling places.

The county identified the 60 sites used as polling places by looking at areas with high mail-in ballot returns, and tried to get several sites in every major city. Phoenix had 12. Mesa had four. Cities on the edges of the county, such as Wickenburg and Gila Bend, had one site each.

But county officials appeared to miscalculate the level of enthusiasm for primary races that had not yet been sewn up. Other counties didn't have problems with long lines, but also had more polling places. In Pima County, there were 130 sites for one-quarter as many voters as went to the polls in Maricopa County.

By mid-afternoon, the Democratic and Republican parties had sent advisories to voters, reminding them they could still vote as long as they were in line by 7 p.m.

Long lines, too few polls anger Phoenix voters

Voting screw ups happen every election. But here's something your hit piece didn't tell you:

Maricopa County has a long history of being a Republican Party stronghold. While the city of Phoenix leans towards the Democratic Party, along with some other small areas within the county, the rest of the county tends to vote heavily Republican.

Maricopa County, Arizona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those damn Democrats always trying to fix elections............ :9::9::9:

4th U.S. Circuit judges overturn North Carolina’s voter ID law

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

pssst.... dumbass... you can't suppress the vote with bogus ID laws that make a gun license a valid ID but not a college ID.

you can continue whining now.
Justice Department is a Clinton campaign tool. Read 1984. Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back