Dems/blacks = nazis =attack Senator

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
--the proof never stops--never --overwhelming poof
...ATTACKING political opponents and trying to disrupt political opponents
...they attack a senator and try to SILENCE a political opponent ---WORSE than the nazis
...and you know how Germany ended up in 1945 = total ruin

''''''Kentucky senator Rand Paul and his wife were attacked by a mob of Black Lives Matter protesters who scuffled with police and almost shoved the senator to the ground as he left the White House Thursday night''''''''
''''''A large crowd that included Black Lives Matter activists had gathered near the White House on Thursday night in an attempt to drown out Donald Trump's acceptance speech with firecrackers and airhorns. '''''

..I've posted numerous other examples of how they are EXACTLY like the nazis in other threads
..blatantly like the nazis---blatantly pissing on the US and on civility

...they attack a senator and try to SILENCE a political opponent ---WORSE than the nazis

''''''Kentucky senator Rand Paul and his wife were attacked by a mob of Black Lives Matter protesters who scuffled with police and almost shoved the senator to the ground as he left the White House Thursday night''''''''
''''''A large crowd that included Black Lives Matter activists had gathered near the White House on Thursday night in an attempt to drown out Donald Trump's acceptance speech with firecrackers and airhorns. '''''

..I've posted numerous other examples of how they are EXACTLY like the nazis in other threads

Rand Paul wasn't attacked but was confronted by a group of people. That is allowed and especially considering he is a politician on duty...

Rand Paul can't expect to walk away from a speech which littered with lies and expect not to be confronted...

By the Paul was looking for the confrontation, how do you think he had so many cops around him.. This is grandstanding and it intends to egg on the crowd into violence... He then puts cops in front of him to take it if it comes... The protestors stayed peaceful...

Rand Paul wasn't attacked but was confronted by a group of people. That is allowed and especially considering he is a politician on duty...

Rand Paul can't expect to walk away from a speech which littered with lies and expect not to be confronted...

By the Paul was looking for the confrontation, how do you think he had so many cops around him.. This is grandstanding and it intends to egg on the crowd into violence... He then puts cops in front of him to take it if it comes... The protestors stayed peaceful...

Paul was looking for the confrontation

I agree. Playing the victim card.

These assholes are truly despicable.

Are they alright? Are they hospitalized?
I think he fared better than the Congressmen hunted down in Virginia a number of years back by a Bernie Sanders groupie that tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

The Brownshirts never cease to amaze.

But other than that it was a peaceful protest........for the record.

But when you have a hysterical lying press that has "Orange man bad, Orange man Hitler" 24/7, this sort of thing is to be expected I guess.

These assholes are truly despicable.

You mean the Pauls??

...unfortunately, no.....the criminal- nazis were not harmed
...the US is better off without them
..unless you are an idiot, and I know you are not, everyone knows the world is better off without criminals and nazis like these jackasses
..and criminals like:
Floyd
Blake
Brown
Garner
etc etc --ALL criminals

sorry--it's on VIDEO--HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
yes, attacked

He was not attacked. There was pushing and shoving. A lot of it was caused by the security people.

Interesting that the convention said not one word about police reform. Rand Paul is the nazi

..unless you are an idiot, and I know you are not, everyone knows the world is better off without criminals and nazis like these jackasses
..and criminals like:
Floyd
Blake
Brown
Garner
etc etc --ALL criminals

You are the criminal. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. Floyd was not given that chance.

I think he fared better than the Congressmen hunted down in Virginia a number of years back by a Bernie Sanders groupie that tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

But when you have a hysterical lying press that has "Orange man bad, Orange man Hitler" 24/7, this sort of thing is to be expected I guess.

You Brownshirt Nazi Republicans never cease to amaze me either.

He was not attacked. There was pushing and shoving. A lot of it was caused by the security people.

Interesting that the convention said not one word about police reform. Rand Paul is the nazi
you don't know shit about history
1. there is no need for police reform---I've proven this many times on USMB
the blacks/you want to solve problems that are NOT there, and ignore the REAL problems like black crime rates and black low graduation rates = their self destructive culture problems are NOT solved
2. EXACTLY like nazis:
hitler's SA
'''''the SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents''''

anti-white/Trump CNN--
''''''More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally'''''
etc many, many links

and here:

no need for police reform--get into this discussion if you think so

..and criminals like:
Floyd
Blake
Brown
Garner
etc etc --ALL criminals

You are the criminal. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. Floyd was not given that chance.
1. he resisted arrest = criminal--it's on VIDEO
2. I think robbing pregnant ladies makes you a criminal
CAREER criminal--like the ones I posted
ALL of them are criminals --why do you LOVE criminals =that's stupid

You Brownshirt Nazi Republicans never cease to amaze me either.
......you haven't posted one shred of evidence--while I have = you are just babbling crap

Forum List

Back