Dem's Coup d'etat on Soros Timeline

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The reason Dems are moving forward on their attempt to eliminate the 2A, their recent POTUS loss notwithstanding is because Soros has a timeline that must be followed.

Had Hillary won she would have 5 gun grabber SCOTUS (Ruthy, Kagan, Sotomayor (who lied during her confirmation hearing about her support of 2A and who the fuck cares about the rest of the Commies) -- votes and the 2A would already be a thing of the past.

So without SCOTUS, Soros has to proceed anyway to get American disarmed so he can relive his glory days of working with the Nazis and terrorize unarmed citizens. He won't live forever, he NEEDS for this to happen while he's still around and hes not going to let 8 years of Trump presidency stand in his way.

In addition to Koch Brother $, I also accept Bitcoin

Thank me

Soros is one of those goddam international JEWS!

The reason Dems are moving forward on their attempt to eliminate the 2A, their recent POTUS loss notwithstanding is because Soros has a timeline that must be followed.

Had Hillary won she would have 5 gun grabber SCOTUS (Ruthy, Kagan, Sotomayor (who lied during her confirmation hearing about her support of 2A and who the fuck cares about the rest of the Commies) -- votes and the 2A would already be a thing of the past.

So without SCOTUS, Soros has to proceed anyway to get American disarmed so he can relive his glory days of working with the Nazis and terrorize unarmed citizens. He won't live forever, he NEEDS for this to happen while he's still around and hes not going to let 8 years of Trump presidency stand in his way.

In addition to Koch Brother $, I also accept Bitcoin

Thank me

LOL

Forum List

Back