Dems Do Some Of The Darndest Things

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Well ... here we go again. I guess they simply can't help themselves but here's ANOTHER liberal caught doing something naughty. Tsk Tsk.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Less than six months on the job, the mayor of Charlotte was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city.

Mayor Patrick Cannon, a 47-year-old Democrat who rose from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician, faces federal theft and bribery charges. Cannon accepted more than $48,000 in cash, airline tickets, a hotel room and the use of a luxury apartment as bribes and solicited more than $1 million more, according to a criminal complaint.

Charlotte, NC, mayor facing corruption charges - Politics news

Ho hum ... when will they ever learn?!

It isn't like republicans don't do the same shit, a couple cases are the former governor of Virginia and Christ Christy!

Yeah but we already know that the Dems will post such situations the moment they occur. I'm simply offering balance. It's good to keep everyone humble.

I'm pretty sure Christie hasn't been arrested for anything and I don't know about the other situation. Was that dude arrested?

Well ... here we go again. I guess they simply can't help themselves but here's ANOTHER liberal caught doing something naughty. Tsk Tsk.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Less than six months on the job, the mayor of Charlotte was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city.

Mayor Patrick Cannon, a 47-year-old Democrat who rose from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician, faces federal theft and bribery charges. Cannon accepted more than $48,000 in cash, airline tickets, a hotel room and the use of a luxury apartment as bribes and solicited more than $1 million more, according to a criminal complaint.

It's not uncommon. It's a part of the culture of corruption.

This is really silly..prominent Republicans such as DeMint, Nixon and the "wide stance" dude and many other GOPers have been arrested for or suspected of truly egregious shit...neither party is exempt from the human predilection for stupid and destructive behavior ....so get off ur hi horse...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's not uncommon. It's a part of the culture of corruption.

Not to be deemed "racist" or "politically incorrect" I guess I can say:

"Marmoset see -- marmoset do." Cannon has a great example sitting in the White House.

This is really silly..prominent Republicans such as DeMint, Nixon and the "wide stance" dude and many other GOPers have been arrested for or suspected of truly egregious shit...neither party is exempt from the human predilection for stupid and destructive behavior ....so get off ur hi horse...

That's "high horse." But, as I explained earlier I'm simply balancing the teeter totter. The progressives are quick to post stories about Tea Partiers or Repubs that do unethical things so I just want the record straight. Their demagogues aren't as worship-worthy as they would have us all believe.

Are you kidding? Pay attention. Leland "Shrimpboy" Lee democrat candidate for CA secretary of state was just arrested for selling guns and drugs for the San Francisco Tong gang! He was per walked along with 30 more democrats.

Oh my, my, my ...aren't we sanctimonious?...Why don't u go back to ur Bible or Torah studies and read thru the parts about "He who is without sin...cast the first stone"...or "Judge ye not least ye be judged"... Or, on a more secular vein: "he who sees the speck in his neighbors eye, ignores the log in his own"...
Please!

Oh my, my, my ...aren't we sanctimonious?...Why don't u go back to ur Bible or Torah studies and read thru the parts about "He who is without sin...cast the first stone"...or "Judge ye not least ye be judged"... Or, on a more secular vein: "he who sees the speck in his neighbors eye, ignores the log in his own"...
Please!

Why dont you shut the fuck up?

Corruption among democrats is like a plague. They do it. And their followers and sycophants think the only thing wrong is that they got caught. It isnt like Republicans never commit crimes like that. We know it happens. But nothing like what goes on among Democrats. They are shepherds fleecing their sheep and the sheep only want more.

The only reason more Democrats aren't indicted is that too many state Attorneys General are Democrats.

A customer of mine worked for DEA in Memphis. DEA developed info that the then mayor Willie Herenton, was taking kick backs from drug gangs in return for tipping them off, etc. DEA forwarded the info the Janet Reno's Justice Dept. Justice told them, He's a Democratic mayor in a Democratic town in an election year. We're not going to prosecute.
And he wasn't.

The only reason more Democrats aren't indicted is that too many state Attorneys General are Democrats.

A customer of mine worked for DEA in Memphis. DEA developed info that the then mayor Willie Herenton, was taking kick backs from drug gangs in return for tipping them off, etc. DEA forwarded the info the Janet Reno's Justice Dept. Justice told them, He's a Democratic mayor in a Democratic town in an election year. We're not going to prosecute.
And he wasn't.

I think something similar just happened in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. A number of Democrat "leaders" were caught taking kick backs but the State Attorney chose not to prosecute because the criminals in the case were black. It's my opinion that ANYONE breaking the law should be prosecuted whether they are black, white, or maroon. Crime is crime and the law is the law.

Rendell supports Kane's decision to drop sting case

The bad guys win while the taxpayers lose. A common scenario these days.

Forum List

Back