DEMs fly the surrender flag

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
You could see them wearing the surrender flag. Sitting on their fat asses. Sullen. Grim. "Nobody is getting any 'anything' tonight when I get home' expressions on their sad faces.
Refusing to show enough class to even honor a fallen soldier's life. (Bye bye 50K Independent voters)
The real problem remains: The Dems just aren't very smart.
They screamed that the "Orange Clown" was a stupid joke.
While they sneered into the MSNBC cameras Trump was giving campaign speeches to thousands of rock solid supporters.
Hillary's fag campaign manager Robby Mook refused to campaign in Wisconsin........"Have you SEEN the way those people dress!?"
Here's a very insightful OP about the real condition of the DEM party. Recent past and present.
By typing the previous sentence I understand it means virtually no DEM here will dare read it.
The Democratic Party is facing a demographic crisis

You could see them wearing the surrender flag. Sitting on their fat asses. Sullen. Grim. "Nobody is getting any 'anything' tonight when I get home' expressions on their sad faces.
Refusing to show enough class to even honor a fallen soldier's life. (Bye bye 50K Independent voters)
While they sneered into the MSNBC cameras Trump was giving campaign speeches to thousands of rock solid supporters.
Hillary's fag campaign manager Robby Mook refused to campaign in Wisconsin........"Have you SEEN the way those people dress!?"
Here's a very insightful OP about the real condition of the DEM party. Recent past and present.
By typing the previous sentence I understand it means virtually no DEM here will dare read it.
How about that permanent Republican majority you tried to sell us during the Bush years

Democrats returned to their roots to guid them into the future....

image.jpeg

Yawn. Yet another "Democrats are poopyheads!" thread.

It escapes you the dems are decimated and have no power.

Why do you think that happened?
Power enough to get rid of 2 senior Rump officials, with more to come. Its called the power of the press, the power of the people

You keep right on believing that...we know better.

During the election the dem's coruption, racism and everything else they moan, whine and use as a political wedge came front and center.

Yawn. Yet another "Democrats are poopyheads!" thread.

It escapes you the dems are decimated and have no power.

Why do you think that happened?
Power enough to get rid of 2 senior Rump officials, with more to come. Its called the power of the press, the power of the people
Really? Which 2?
Sessions will soon fall, days or weeks, its gonna happen. You just dont lie to Congress without consequences.

Two years?
How about that permanent Republican majority you tried to sell us during the Bush years

Forum List

Back