Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode
The Clinton campaign’s decision to give up the server and a thumb-drive containing back-up copies of emails left Democrats scratching their heads as to why the former secretary of State had resisted turning over the server for months.

Coupled with new polls that suggest Clinton is vulnerable, Democrats are nearing full-on panic mode.

“I’m not sure they completely understand the credibility they are losing, by the second,” said one Democratic strategist, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “At some point this goes from being something you can rationalize away to something that becomes political cancer. And we are getting pretty close to the cancer stage, because this is starting to get ridiculous.”

“Look, this is a classic example of the cover-up being ten times worse than the so-called crime — though in this case there wasn't a crime,” said another progressive strategist.

“The culture of secrecy that has surrounded the Clintons — understandably in some cases — has now yielded a situation where she did something that wasn't necessary and looks nefarious.”

The slew of unimpressive poll numbers is exacerbating the situation. Some have shown slippage against her main left-wing rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). Others have indicated her losing swing states against possible Republican opponents. Still others have revealed continuing weakness in her ratings on trustworthiness and favorability.

A new Franklin Pierce University poll from New Hampshire on Tuesday showed Clinton losing to Sanders by seven percentage points in the Granite State. Another survey from the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP), also released Tuesday, indicated Clinton getting the worse of hypothetical match-ups with four separate Republican opponents in the swing state of Iowa, which President Obama won in both 2008 and 2012.

The PPP poll showed 52 percent of Iowans holding an unfavorable view of Clinton and only 38 percent holding a favorable view. In a Quinnipiac University poll released at the end of last month, a clear majority of voters nationwide said they did not consider the former secretary of State honest or trustworthy — 57 percent to 37 percent. It was only the latest finding that indicated deep trouble for Clinton on that issue.

But concerned Democrats keep coming back to the same question: Why did the Clinton campaign not simply hand over the private server when the controversy first erupted in March?

“There's a hesitance that emerges in terms of her trustworthiness,” the source said. “At some point, people will start to ask whether this hurts her electability in the general election.”

Dems near Clinton panic mode TheHill

No doubt about it now. The majority of citizens see Clinton as untrustworthy. When are politicians going to learn that the cover up is worse than the crime in the public's eye?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Because you say it, does that make it true?
Which means your spin isn't working....

When will the Libs wake up and admit what the rest of the country is already seeing???
My spin?

So...because you guys occasionally put out these articles and threads saying that the Democrats are falling apart, does that make it true?

When will the Libs wake up and admit what the rest of the country is already seeing???
My spin?

So...because you guys occasionally put out these articles and threads saying that the Democrats are falling apart, does that make it true?
They don't fall apart without Clinton. They don't really want her anyways, Obama certainly doesn't...Stat might fall apart though. He's nowhere near any of these threads on the Clinton corruption he's too busy figuring out how Hillary will win over 400 electrical votes ..LOL :uhoh3:

My spin?

A Democratic Strategist talked about the damage, per THE HILL report.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Let's see what the Clinton Cult has to say when Val Jarrett is wearing Hillary's shrunken head on her belt

My spin?

A Democratic Strategist talked about the damage, per THE HILL report.
Are you disturbing the sheep again???
funny-animated-gifs-3.gif

As a Dem, I'm feeling pretty comfortable right now

Yes, we know Republicans have another witch hunt, but to me it looks like they are acknowleging the futility of their Benghazi tantrum
Like all things Hillary....this one looks like another mountain out of a molehill

Meanwhile, the Republican party has been captured by a reality TV star and they are fumbling over petty nonsense

I think Hillary is feeling pretty good right now

Yes, we know Republicans have another witch hunt, but to me it looks like they are acknowleging the futility of their Benghazi tantrum
Like all things Hillary....this one looks like another mountain out of a molehill

Meanwhile, the Republican party has been captured by a reality TV star and they are fumbling over petty nonsense

400 EV on Election Night, right Nutwinger?

Hillary is handing over the server because by now her techs have swept it clean completely. You'll be lucky to find reruns of Sponge Bob cartoons on it.

Hillary is handing over the server because by now her techs have swept it clean completely. You'll be lucky to find reruns of Sponge Bob cartoons on it.

Possibly, but in context to the rest of the story, there would of course be evidence of such wiping, and a case could very possibly be made for willful destruction of evidence.

400 EV on Election Night, right Nutwinger?

Not against Jeb....she would get around 350 against Bush
Anyone else and she easily breaks 400

Trump? I'm thinking Reagan type landslide

Now....you can bookmark this and get back to me in 15 months
I have a feeling you won't

Can we go over your 2012 predictions now?

If you paid closer attention to current events, you'd see that Obama Administration is the one doing damage to Hillary

Forum List

Back